Have you ever eaten snake? What does it taste like?

have you ever eaten snake? What does it taste like?

Alligator tail-ish.

Don't eat reptiles.

An yes, rattlesnake in Arizona. It taste like shit and you chew it for hours

Do calamari rings count? If so then yes. Battered and fried.

No, they don't.

Snake is pretty good. It's oily and you have to pick around a lot of bone, though. If it's over cooked it goes from interesting to disaster real quick. That can generally be saved by making a soup with it, which it does make an awesome soup. The only thing I would describe it as is other reptiles, and even then, some snakes taste different from others.

Like frog legs or gator. Gets real tough if overcooked. Boney, stringy meat.

>octopus lives don't matter
Outrageous!! This is the sort of inequality and social injustice that's tearing the world appart!

I'd imagine that the texture, and even the taste, would be very similar. So any recipes for calamari can also be applied to snake.

You are off the chart wrong

I want to be that snake

i had it a few times in china
sort of like a cross between calamari and chicken breast, but not as good as either thing.
quite underwhelming really

Fairly Tasty

Why does that snake have a knee?

?????????????????????????

autism

this pic makes me feel funny

I don't get what you're going for, but by golly you're a fucking mental defective. She's being coiled by the snake, not having sex with anyone.

Sauce is on devianart. If you end up liking ladies getting eaten by snakes, then there's a lot of material here on Veeky Forums and on dA.

It doesn't.

Does Voldemort have sex? For some reason the idea of him having sex post-horcrux just doesn't seem right. I'm sure Bellatrix would do anything for him without question

I like to think that voldemort is a voyeur. Like he would send out female death eaters to go fuck guys at bars and then he would watch them through some sort of magic orb. Christ what am I even doing here, I've wasted my life

>Christ what am I even doing here, I've wasted my life
Kek

good thread

iv'e had iguana before, like eating rubbery chicken with the bonus of having a bone in the middle of the slices.

>you chew it for hours
It's not *that* chewy.

>taste like shit
No it doesn't, unless you're eating copperhead of course (they exude a really nasty odorant). It's basically flavorless rubbery meat. Sort of like overcooked chicken but with even less flavor to it.

You have no right calling anyone else a mental defective when you thought sex is what he was going for. Moron.

Yippiee-ei-yo?

Chewy oily stringy chicken breast better if in a stew or marinated and bbqd. Texan here eat rattlesnake fairly often.

what