>true sip tier
Red
White

>Great but only before midday tier
Orange

>Deservedly discontinued tier
Yellow

Looking to finding black, blue and purple soon

Black is nice, blue is OK, purple is like diet grape soda.

This isnt r9k

>sip boys
>sip
>boys
This is the gayest thing in the world. This is gayer than 9 guys blowing 10 guys. Fucking dorks.

S. I. P. B. O. I. S.

you're a monster

I just grab a 4 pack or get a good deal from a gas station and let them sit by my bed, when I get up at 3 in the morning I crack one open before I can get some coffee at work.
>tfw go to walgreens for $6 4 pack and they only had the beetus left

get baptized today, secure your future in heaven

hardest I laughed all day thanks

Kill yourselves.

>not drinking rockstar master race

Kys yourself

>that first sip of the school day

youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc

Who here /sipferrari?/

Post gf sips only

Orange is not good
Purple is their best

this is the true SSS tier sip

thoughts on this?

>tfw no sip gf

honorary sip but painful amounts of sugar

is the joke that these are both forced memes

>this kills the sip

Bro

how much do u get paid to shill? I would like to get in on this

Jesus christ. TEN dollars and that's before sales tax....

>or syrups

>implying artificial sweetener and artificial flavor is in any better than sugar

They're either unpaid or minimum wage interns. If they actually had a job they'd realize they're negatively affecting sales, but when you're a college kid literally getting work experience and possibly getting money to post shitty memes you don't care.

mom science or bait? either way, kys

Where do I find a job posting? I want to shitpost on Veeky Forums all day and get paid to do it.

Wow this guy is like some kind of meme expert or whatnot. I wonder whether he’s this knowledgeable about the McChicken™ too.

I hate to break it to you bois, but that crap is for children. Real men don't drink brightly colored sugar water.
You may play along now.

It must be early where you live

my bowels can't handle a /sip/ this early in the morning

Is there seriously going to be politics on Veeky Forums now too? Jesus Christ

Guess your own post number while rolling dubs or better and we will contact you.

>sugar

>what is satire

okay

>he thinks sucrose and glucose aren't sugar
It's OK user, I wasn't expecting much from you sipbois anyway.

Impressive.
Keep an eye on your inbox today.

How can a zero calorie drink have sugar in it?

Fuck dude

Based. Keep up the good work /sip/. Thank you for substantially improving the quality of Veeky Forums.

>a zero calorie drink
They are not all zero calorie drinks

Yeah, but from what I understand, these siptard redditor retards are referring specifically to the zero-calorie Monster drinks in these awful circlejerk threads

In what way is /sip/ even remotely a """circlejerk"""??? If you took the time to actually read the threads you'd understand that /sipbois/ hold a variety of different opinions on the matter, but discuss the matter civilly. With the utmost decorum and decency.

eat a dick, faggot

I didn't know this was still happening. I thought we went with canned fish. Either way, drink your vitamin juice with some deenz. We can figure out how to replace all daily nutrition for less than $10.

I am a learned man and I have dined on a veritable cornucopia of peni at Guolizhuang Restaurant in Beijing during my extensive travels.

The taste is quite similar to a musky foie gras and it is reserved for only the finest of palates.

objectively the bestest sip

Thinking about that first sip tomorrow, feeling very blessed

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

This is an elegant post, God bless you.

These threads always make me chuckle. I don't know if this is a group of people or OP just circle jerking

>that first Monster Absolutely Zero of the lifetime to sip on while i fail my exams

The ultimate sip. You can't fuck with this.

Yeah its called that superfood shake.

>he doesnt pay himself to sip

old repost, many more memes from fit

He said post, not image. It was an elegant post and a dope fuckin image.

>drinking monsters, the ultimate poorfag drink that only 15 year olds drink

step your game up niggers

as a thread that is specifically by and for autists only does this faggotty shit not belong in /r9k/

Why do people hate on sipp threads? They’re ironic shitposting at its absolute best. At the very least hide the thread.

What are some good lemon flavored energy drinks? Something that tastes kinda like lemon candy please.

>he hasn’t Unleashed the Beast™ by cracking open an ice cold Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™

>Being this mad at people discussing a beverage

Must suck

>*can of monster shopped into SpongeBob picture*
>*can of monster shopped into Trump picture*
>*can of monster shopped into Simpsons picture*
>*can of monster shopped into Seinfeld picture*
Truly le EBIN meme guys XD
S I P G O Y S

Yerba is a great alternative when you aren't quite in the mood for the classic chemical sip

Thanks bro. Have a sip on me.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

Eat shit and die faggot

I had some white sips after buying into this stupid ass meme and it was actually pretty energizing

Do you guys become more productive after your sips? Or do you just get amped up and do dumb shit

And what are "deenz", exactly?

The final syllable of the word "sardines."

Thanks, i imagine deenz and sips would make something like a clamato

I use it as a preworkout stim for weight lifting. That’s half of why it’s a Veeky Forums meme.

Both

B O I

Can you use it for cardio? I already drink coffee before a run

What exactly do you need to know? It's an energy drink. It has caffeine. It's not going to give you superpowers like these faggots want you believe.

Just tried my first yellow, majorly baited, worst sip other than blue.

I just want to know if it's gonna give me a heart attack

You angry little manlet fuck

*worst sip other than purple

Never tried it, is it like the no carb version?

>caffeine for cardio
>increasing heart rate while slowing blood flow
I will never understand this. Are you trying to give yourself a heart attack? You use that to push yourself harder when you're doing calisthenics or lifting weights.

Retard

>majorly baited
I’m guessing you meant ‘bated, as in masturbated, because that first sip of Monster Energy™ Ultra Citron™ was so good that you started jerkin it right then and there. I know I always do.

B A T I N

Fucking fag

Just ordered 24 more Ultras at ~78 cents each.

Thanks Amazon

I miss yellow sips. Hopefully if we shill hard enough in this marketing thread we'll be rewarded not with cash but with an IV of Ultra Citron straight into our bloodstreams. Blessed be Sips.