Reads Nietzsche

>reads Nietzsche
>uses his ideas to espouse traditionalist conservative views
Has any academic had a worse reading of Nietzsche's work than him?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-41760571.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

School of life does a better job than him.

Ummm, he doesn't recommend a brand of Christianity because of Nietzsche, he recommends it despite Nietzsche's criticism.

His understanding of Christianity goes beyond Nietzsche.

You cannot compete with this guy. this man is making dat Dolla Dolla bill dosh and is literally rolling in freshman psychology-student pussy 25/8. Imagine his life. He wakes up and checks his patreon account, sees that a few hundred more has been added to the 60k he's already making a month while he's slept, then he checks his phone and sees the thousands of ovary-soaked messages from prime 18-27 yr old girls who never had a father figure in their life begging to fly across the globe just to suck his cock. This is a man at the PEAK of existence, material and metaphysical.
Meanwhile all you do is shitpost on a Jaguar Sighting and Mating Habits forum and try to posture as some sort of intellectual who understands an irrelevant 19th C. German racist better than he does.

SORT. YOURSELF. OUT. BUCKO

>LE INCORRECT READING OF NIETZSCHE ONLY MY READING IS CORRECT

Can we please go a day without talking about how someone has an incorrect reading of Nietzsche?

rofl

brb sorting myself out

I just finished reading Genealogy of Morality, and as an already redpilled individual, I thought it was one of the most succinct and important texts on the jewish problem I've encountered. It's crazy that jews and leftists have tried to claim Nietzsche as their own. This is nonsense, and Nietzsche would obviously approve of us removing non-whites from our societies as we should.

>
You might want to skip the eighth chapter of Beyond Good and Evil, user.

>listens to Peterson
>thinks he espouses traditionalist conservatism
has any Veeky Forumsfag had a worse interpretation of Peterson than OP?

Can't be as bad as what his sister and the Nazis did to him.

Lies das, Vollidiot:

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-41760571.html

"Ein Antisemit", so formulierte Nietzsche etwa, "wird dadurch nicht anständiger, daß er aus Grundsatz lügt"; bei anderer Gelegenheit erklärte er, das Wort Antisemiten sei ein Synonym für die "Schlechtweggekommenen". An seine Mutter schrieb Nietzsche: "Der Himmel erbarme sich des europäischen Verstandes, wenn man den jüdischen Verstand davon abziehen wollte", und an die Verfechter der "Rasse-Reinheit" adressierte er - in seiner Schrift "Fröhliche Wissenschaft" - die Bemerkung: "Wir sind der Rasse und der Abkunft nach zu vielfach und zu gemischt als 'moderne Menschen' und folglich wenig versucht, an jener verlogenen Rassen-Selbstbewunderung und Unzuchtteilzunehmen, welche sich heute in Deutschland als Zeichen deutscher Gesinnung zur Schau trägt..."

Kaufman trasnformed Nietzsche into a humanist so yes.
I've no idea what thig guy said but it can't be worse than that, especially given how Nietzschean morality has a distinct right wing anti-burgeoise vibe.

op is likely a commie

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

nietzsche wanted to kick antisemites out of germany and proposed that jews should intermarry with the nobility and lead europe to a glorious future.

sam harris, peterson and molyneux are the biggest pseuds walking this earth. if harris or molyneux were to read nietzsche they prolly get something even dumber out of it

molyneux doesn't even qualify as a pseud.

If you actually understood Peterson, you would not call him "traditionalist conservative".

>yfw ontilogicool had a slightly better grasp on postmodernism
this shouldn't be happening

Nope.

>ovary-soaked

>traditionalist conservative
>peterson
what

Why not?

I've never heard him spout conservative beliefs through Nietzsche

He only says Christianity being out, it leaves a gap, which is obvious

And the hole God is dead passage does give him some substance to say it

You know as well as I know that such things were not fully fleshed-out ideas. The antisemites part was from a random letter when he was insane, and he contradicts himself on the Jews all the time. I think it all mostly has to do with anger towards Wagner, and nothing to do with actual Jewish people, whom he probably would not like if encountered (he lived on a fucking mountain for fuck's sake).

Exactly.

>Jaguar Sighting and Mating Habits forum
v originnal spin trememdous work user n