Foods to eat while weatching movies

Buttered crab legs are absolutely delicious to eat while in the movie theater.

I love a big, lean, juicy, ostrich steak taken from the breast. It has to be pan cooked with a bit of salt added, maybe some black pepper too. It has to be rare to medium rare, because the beast runs so much that if it was a well-done steak it would be like rubber. I love to bite the cooked flesh of the big African bird, it's so tender and juicy, it tastes like freedom.
But NOTHING compares to an ostrich steak AND a Big Mac together. The taste of the Big Mac is so good, with the molten cheese, the fresh lettuce, the nice pickle slice, the tender cartilageless beef, it's wonderful to take a bite of the most well-known fast food sandwich and then take a bite of the world's largest bird's flesh. It's an exquisite mixture of flavors and really adds to the experience. I love to eat my Big Mac and ostrich steak with a large cup of cold Coke. The icy soda just makes the whole thing the best possible food combination by adding that sweet taste. Really, more people should try this, they're losing a lot of flavorful experiences.

Mac'n'strich is a fucking God tier combo

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?!

stop posting these sea roach things you call food faggot. how many of these threads you have to make? shut this fucking thread down

I'm glad you do that user

You really need some new material for your repertoire, my man. It's been years.

>picky eater literally afraid of seafood

My local kinema sells corn on the cob in lieu of popcorn.

anyone here trash the theater if the movie is bad? sometimes I go see movies that I know will be shitty just so I get to spill soda down the aisle

go back to your containment board, braindead /tv/ scum

Seeing Robert on Veeky Forums is like randomly meeting one of my parents in the city.Unexpected, yet pleasant.

>anyone here trash the theater if the movie is bad? sometimes I go see movies that I know will be shitty just so I get to spill soda down the aisle
That seems really pathological. What's your issue with wage slave theatre workers with no benefits that have to clean up after immature vandals? I don't even see the correlation to the movie quality. Why do you? What's your damage?

fucking amerifats. That's why you're so fat always eating shit youre not supposed to

this

>stop trolling me!
Good job, that'll work.

>parents
>pleasant

mamas boy faggot motherfucker

le epic trololol XDD
very epic my /tv/ brother XD

>implying the theater has any control over the quality of the movie

You really showed them after you paid $15 for less than $1 worth of popcorn and soda.

cut out the middleman, nice

Who hurt you, you little bitch?

For me, it's steamed clams

How do I stop the falcons from stealing my crablegs? They're so fast when they swoop down