Ok CK

Ok CK,

What is the one think you do when you either cook or eat that you think no one else does, or that if someone saw you, they would think less of you for it?

Pic related is mine, I eat popcorn with a spoon as to not get butter in on my fingers.

I like eating popcorn by dipping my tongue into it and flinging it in my mouth like a lizard. I'm sure if my bf caught me doing this I'd be single.

when i get cheetos the rare time i pour them into a empty clean icecream bucket and eat them with a spoon to keep my fingers clean

I've eaten uncooken ramen noodles (usually knorr or maggie) on several occasions. 2am munchies really get to me sometimes.

sometimes when my dick becomes throbbing hard that it's painful, i place my dick on the ice cream i usually eat

I do both. Using a big spoon like this to bring the popcorn up to my mouth and then use my toungue to bring the popcorn into my mouth.
It keeps hands clean in case I need to touch the remote control or have a quick fap.

I always do that when I have popcorn to myself.

I just stick my face in the bowl and pretend I'm a chameleon feasting on bugs

I usually do this at the start, but then invariably end up shoveling it in by the first full.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who does this.

I also do this
In this exact way

fucking samefag

close this fucking thread

why not use chopsticks

nice try reddit fag

>14 posts
>11 IPs
wew
must be nice being so new

>close this fucking thread
no, you close it.

fuck off.

i'm dying of cancer and i don't think i'd live another day without the joy that seeing a samefag detective brings me
thank you so much

I dip my potato chips in ketchup. I also don't peel kiwis when I eat them. The skin gives a nice sour kick. I also sometimes will eat oranges and tangerines without peeling them, so I can be a tough badass.

Kiwi is understandable and imo the proper way but oranges??? The skin is so thick! Does it taste good?

I like to make a salad, squirt kewpie over it, cover it all in hot rice and drizzle soy sauce over that, then top it with a runny egg cooked with golden mountain and pepper, and some kimchi. Eat it all with an iced tea spoon. I'm white as fuck, btw.

i exclusively eat cereal totally dry with my fingers with a nice glass of milk on the side.

i eat popcorn and chips with these pincher toys as to not get butter/dust on my fingers