If you eat a Subway Sandwich, how do you?

If you eat a Subway Sandwich, how do you?
I get spicy italian, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, olives, provalone, italian bread, italian sauce or mayo

It's all very meh, the meat seems very unreal, the cheese is flavorless, I have no idea how they pull that off, you can at least taste the cheese at McDonalds and such, the bread is like an old foot. And by the way, what ARE olives? A vegetable? A fruit? A fungus?

italian herbs and cheese
cold cut combo or (club if they're the same price)
everything
i say every ingredient 4 times because they really don't get the message, I want every single rotting ingredient in their little cubbyholes
then a large helping of lettuce, then more lettuce and then I ask for a squirt from every bottle
sometimes they can't close the damn sandwich
then I ask them to toast it at the very end

the result is a delicious baked mess with multiple discernable layers so the flavors never actually clash

worked at subway for 2 years if you guys wanna ask me shit

what happens if someone comes in asking for unreasonable amounts of ingredients and enough sauce to make the sandiwich collapse before you try to close it?

What if the customer walks away?
What if the customer asks you to start over?
What if you can't actually close the sandwich?
To what degree can the customer ruin your day?
Are you allowed to press the 3 button on the toaster over if a customer asks?

um no

i've had the sandwich bread rip before, i've just taken out another bread roll and place all the veggies on it again, then wrap it in halves.

most people show up because they're hungry, but people do walk away when their card gets declined. were supposed to throw it away and write it on a waste chart, but id just keep it for lunch lol

if they ask, i had to. i've even had guys tell me they don't want me to do their sandwich. just let another employee deal with them

a customer called me an idiot in front of my other employees and i shrugged it off, but i still think about it. another yelled at me because i had no idea what a kid salad is even though we don't have that.

yeah if a customer asks for a specific button they probably know what they want already. but i warn them it might make the bread like toast or even burn the sandwich.

I always get
BLT on italian herbs and cheese
swiss cheese
pickles
honey mustard and sweet onion
I've only had this at subway for at least 6-7 years now

The board is food and cooking, not just cooking

counter-sage :^)

i get veggie because subway meat is revolting

but last time i got subway it was extra trash and i might not ever go back

Lmao when I go to subway I get rotisserie chicken on flatbread, mozzarella cheese, bacon, the. Toast it and put barbecue sauce on it.

I was recently opened up to how amazing cucumbers are with spicy shit. My current go to is chicken cutlets, pepper jack, the chiptole mayo, banana peppers, cucumbers, and one or both of spinach and onions depending on my mood.

This

Literally every subway meat just tastes like formed protein slurry. The only thing I can stand is the pizza and meatball sub because the marinara is one of the few toppings with flavour in it

It is pretty bad desu. The vegetables and sauce are the best part.

It's food though?

Is three pepper chicken the best chicken?

Footlong Honey Oat
Double Steak
Provolone
Green Peppers
Red Onions
(This is where you toast it)
Italian Oil

This is how non-gays order

spicy italian was disappointing b/c lacked spiciness. i used to get meatball, olive, onion, banana peppers, and ranch.

Meatball marinara, extra honey mustard

Am i a dick if i do this sometimes?

Herb and cheese
spicy italian
provolone
toasted
avocado
lettuce, olives, red onion and pickles
salt and pepper + a little bit of mustard

Foot long turkey breast, whole wheat
Not toasted, cheddar cheese
Lettuce, tomato, pickles, extra onions, jalapenos
Mustard, light mayo
Salt and pepper

Foot long sweet onion chicken teriyaki, Italian
Toasted, cheddar cheese
Lettuce, extra onion, jalapenos
Sweet onion sauce, ranch
Salt and pepper

I just make a sandwich myself if I want one.

>Italian oil
>non gay
Pick one.

I fucking hate Subway.
But when I'm forced into going I like to get pizza marinara, banana peppers, lettuce, chipotle and or hot sauce, toasted on Italian herb snd cheese.

Oh and cheddar cheese.
I'd much rather spend the $4-5 for a 6 inch at the grocery store's deli.

shit cost 1000$ doing it any other way is unacceptable