How do ya'll feel about slaw burgers?

How do ya'll feel about slaw burgers?

Never heard of them before.
Expect to see them shilled on the Food Network sometime soon.

I like the idea as long as there is no mayo involved. Vinegar-only slaw best slaw.

They're most popular around Kentucky and northern Tennessee. Sorta famously mentioned in a song by the Kentucky Headhunters.

I'm a fan

Looks good, I'd try it.

>On a bun
>Not on buttered texas toast

Alternatively, the slaw dog.

>putting ketchup on your fries beforehand, instead of dipping them

Sounds pretty meh.

ive always dumped my coleslaw onto to burgers so i guess i dig em

The chili slaw burger is where it's at. I like em with spicy chili and sweet cole slaw the best.

cole"""slaw""" is just mixed vegetables for people who are too fat to eat vegetables and need them slathered in fat to make them palatable

just like those """veggie""" trays where the main component is a huge thing of ranch

Yeah? And?

In your attempt to sound witty you have revealed your ignorance.

You never put oil and vinegar on a salad?

Its called a carolina burger...slaw chili and mustard.

fatty fat fats

Autistic autistic autist

>oil and vinegar on a salad is good but oil and vinegar emulsified with egg is bad
do you see the problem with this yet?

>i dont think you understand how little egg is actually in mayo. We're talking about one yolk per cup...or 1/16th of an ounce per serving. Stop being a pussy.

My point was that acting like oil and vinegar on a salad is fine but mayo-based dressings on coleslaw are only for fat people is silly

Haha yeah...i read it wrong.
Im retarded

I like my slaw burgers with BBQ sauce and mustard, pickle spear on the side.

That's my kind of meal senpai

I usually prefer my slaw on the side but I have no objections to it.

Generally this, but I don't mind a mayo-based slaw on a burger or a Polish Boy if it's not too runny. I'm just generally not a fan of mayo slaws.

Slaw is a barbecue staple. Barbecue is not supposed to be healthy. It's a treat: an extravagance. You can always make cabbage soup, holubky, cabbage and potatoes, sauerkraut or kimchi. It's there to cut through the sameness of the meat and to keep the meal interesting.

You. I like you.

Not sure about slaw on burgers but coleslaw with a sharp mustard dressing on pulled pork sandwiches is one of the good things in life.

LET'S ALL GOOOOOOO. DOWN TO DUMAS WALKER.
WE'LL GET A SLAW BURGER, FRIES, AND A BOTTLE OF SKI
BRING IT ON OUT TO MY BABY AND ME.

Yes.

I need more coleslaw in my life. Cabbage is so damn good for you, and tasty.

Gotta experiment with healthy, low cal dressings.

>It's more convenient than dipping each fry
>Takes up less space
>The heat from the fries warms up the ketchup to make it extra good