Chicken breast, how do you make it taste good?

Chicken breast, how do you make it taste good?

Step 1: Don't overcook it

What he says, leave it to be a little pink in the middle. Medium is perfect.

Step 2: Don't underseason it.

salt, pepper, pan fry
don't put it in the oven
jesus i've never had a bad or tough chicken breast in my life it isn't hard what the fuck do you guys do to these things

Amazing tips einstein. Next step you're gonna say that you need to put it in a pan?

Poach it without seasonings.

Chicken fajitas, fried chicken, Hawaiian chicken, etc.

You're white as fuck jezus. Salt & Pepper is the only seasoning you use? It's not a steak Nathan Bedford Forrest.

marinate them

Disregard that
Brine them

Smoker. Buy a smoker. Buy(or make) good rubs.

i'm sorry that you have to buy such garbage that the only way to make it taste ok is to blast it with random shit from the cupboard
if it was steak you'd be bitching about people putting anything but salt and pepper on it

Leave the fat the give it flavor, at least for a little while.

bro from my XP, you can't cook the bird, brah
cookin it makes it lose flavors and protein

95% of people overcook chicken breast. That's the main reason it's seen as shitty.

Literally only pan fry it and it tastes delicious. No seasoning necessary. If you want add some hot sauce

Enjoy your salmonella

Enjoy falling for obvious b8

Medium rare

Chicken tartare is best

Brine it beforehand and pan fry it in a pan with a cover. Add cooking alcohol or water at the end and season well. And of course don't overcook it

chicken is like potatoes - they're a blank slate. they great food that you should eat all the time, but you need to do something to them. lemon garlic chicken, chicken parmeasan, chicken alfredo, fried chicken, fried rice w/ chicken...

just like you cant just serve potatoes, you cant just serve chicken, it has to be part of something bigger

Make chicken sashimi like the Japanese do.

>unseasoned chicken breast
I thought white people doing this was a meme

Maybe that's because steak has a lot of flavor and chicken breast barely has any.

Salt, pepper, lemon juice.
Pan fry and dont overcook.

Buy thigh instead

sous vide for an hour and a half at 60 celcius

Perhaps you should expand the picture and/or get your third world eyes checked.

I buy like 2kgs of breast and thighs then freeze them (from a bulk place).

Would defrosting it in a brine work? Like defrost and brine the chicken, two steps in one.

Yeah you can put frozen meat in brine.

and it'll brine it?

It'll have to thaw first then it'll brine fully in couple hours if they're small pieces. If you put a large piece of meat it would take 2-3 days to be ready.

brine it & pat dry
add some dry rubs
pan sear with butter until brown
add a little chicken stock to deglaze the pan and just cover it up and continue cooking

juiciest chicken breast i've ever had.

quit smoking

Arent you afraid the seasoning would burn on the pan?

Chicken breast already has a nice flavour.

>buy whole chicken
>cut airline chickenbreast (skin and bone included), takes 15sec per side with practise
>salt and pepper both sides
>sear skinside til golden,flip and put in the oven
>take out when 150F (if you dont have thermometer practise) let rest
>make pansauce from whats stuck to the pan,stock, some gelatine +acid (lemonjuice/wine)+herbs

the biggest upgrades to chickenbreast are having the skin on it and not overcooking it