Al/ck/ alcoholics

fuck the universe edition

Other urls found in this thread:

client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nieuw-Amsterdam,_Netherlands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for alcohol is for niggers

>first for grammar is for niggers, the post.

there's nothing wrong with niggers or alcohol
/pol/ btfo

client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net

that grammar is fine
considering context and internet style i guess

So what do I buy to get drunk for cheap without drinking absolute shit?

vodka

Cheapest pure apple juice, cider yeast and a bucket

Faggoy: the movie

Top ferrari sport

forgot to add sugar you mong

Being alive is suffering

agree

Reposting because I didnt realize last thread was dead.

My one dollar bottle of wine actually was pretty good. Checked online and it's 15 dollars for the exact same bottle at my local bevmo. Should I buy more?

Ynot?

I usually get honey whiskey. Today I got some regular whiskey. Bad mistake doggies

For those who have quit, even for a while, how much weight did you lose in the first week?

Gotta start somewhere pal

Yeah decided I'm going to buy 5 bottles tomorrow. 2 for me and 3 for a friend's birthday party. Bless dollar tree.

Okay, I cleaned all the blood off myself.
Actually got a whole bottle of water in me.
Slept in varies spots in my floors.
Got enough rest I no longer feel like death.

Thank god

1 dollar wine?
That is a recipe for a disaster of a hangover.
Good luck getting rid of headaches that fuckers gonna start causing.

Does leaf whiskey deserve the bad rap?

I didnt know it had a bad rap.
Where does it?

>implying I’m American
No reason to add sugar whatsoever

The sugar increases the abv turning your 7% cider into 15% abv apple wine if you do it right.

If you let it ferment completely it won’t be sweet.

Didn’t respond to her despite getting drunk. Fuck me that was precious.

Work is boring, thinking of what to eat for breakfast when i get home. Must get another bottle as well on my eay home.

Working at a graveyard, does that mean you dig graves for a living?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nieuw-Amsterdam,_Netherlands

Haha. That would be an interesting hobby if they paid well!

That's pretty darn strong willpower user. Nice.

I meant precarious, not precious, ffs.
But yup, pretty amazed. I woke after blacking our, head popped off the pillow as I had an ‘OH FUCK PLEASE NO’ moment- but nope, as rekt as I was, nothing was sent. And today I’m staying sober. I’m sick of ruining everything I touch, have have have to build a happy life.

I hate being an alcoholic. What started out as a fun turned into a living hell.

The scary part is there's always that voice that convinces you it wasnt that bad

How i look at it is that i only got give or take 70 years on this planet. It sucks ass but i will make the most of it.

my brothers friend worked at a graveyard
yes you dig graves, exhume corpses, do lawnwork and other yard maintenance

sounds like a really peaceful job to me if you had a podcast or some music to listen to

But it wasnt, user. Youre not an alcoholic, you just like to drink.

Take another shot for me, i'm still at work.

Congratulations to blacked out you.
Check the deleted mails, just in case he tried to hide the reply to conscious you.

Yeah I checked everything. All I found was like 4,000 deleted emails to/from her dating back 7 years.

11 days sober, ran 4 miles this morning

We're all gonna make it brehs

futures bright kid!

1.75l boi here
>went to a bar last night
>whooped all kindsa ass at pool
>talked to some dude for a while
>last call hits
>walking home
>gotta grab bus stops for stability
>make it the fuck home
>slip on my steps and absolutely fucking eat it
>remember just laying there for a while and considering passing out
>muster the strength to get up and get inside my home
>wake up naked with my bedsheet wrapped around me
>all of my blankets and pillows are in various spots around my house, indicating that I did the good ol’ “sleep everywhere” again
My gf really shouldn’t leave me alone.

My elbow is super fucked up and I’ve just been drinking and hanging out in the nude since I woke up about four hours ago. Woo.

Bought a case of beer an hour ago after withdrawaling again and not drinking since jan 1. I'm going to make an attempt to just drink this case, and not get more. REPEAT THIS IS ONLY A TEST

I call it
>diet drinking

stayed sober for 5 days in 2018, then drank 0.5l of whiskey which is a very small amount for me, drank water and sobered up before bed. Drinking again today, 4L of 7.5% beer, trying to destroy that alice whore, probably gonna continue for a long time now.

my taper was down to 3 cans of beer, waking up with pulse of 60.

yesterday was dad's birthday, drank 10 x cans 500ml heineken, 2 glasses bubbly and 5 midstrength beers, woke up with panic attack at 1600.

Today i tried to taper off but just had 11x bottles of heineken and 2 x cans of cider.

Fuck life.

1600, there's no way that's possible is there?

i sleep at like 10am man. i work offshore so when i am not at work i have no schedule. Haven't worked for 5 months so it's all over the motherfucker.

Every morning I alternate between my bed and the living room couch multiple times before I actually get up. Then I start drinking not too long afterward.

Clarification: I started withdrawaling jan 1st when I stopped and suffered through it again in the floor for days, and felt good for a week, now case of beer trial zone.

Oh sorry I see you meant 1600 hours now.

Wait, you didn't mean that sorry I'm getting drunk.

are you me? i am that guy who is responding

War? Pretty sure he meant 16:00. D-did you think he meant 1,600 drinks?

do you destroy other people when youre drinking:?

don't fuck about. i will suck your cock faggot.

Well I live alone now but I've had serious anger issues of raging against people in some of the most absurd fashions possible screaming in their face.
If you meant drinking, I don't really drink with people anymore because my whole social circle livess all over the country now.

>war
Wat*
Wat
Why cnat I type today

Raging when I'm drunk that is.
When I drink alone there's not any problem, I can drink around family and be fine for the most part as well.

I don’t have a cock faggot, faggot

Are you trying to get me to suck the both of you? Don't fuck with me.

The worst part about this shit is that if anyone relapses and gets thrown into wds it is 100x worse than a hangover. I can’t have 9 beers in a night without needing three in the morning? Fug.

1600 pulse

don't you tell me that shit I dont' want to wake up in wd's

you wish faggot. it takes a man to suck a cock. any gaylord can have his cock sucked by a man but the real winner is the guy brave enough to suck a cock.

i will suck all the cocks in this board, swallow and marry each of you faggots to show you how gay you are. Our kids will grow up with 2 fathers but only one of them (you ) Is gay

back2/s4s/

i dont know what that is

which one are you here

I'm gin blossoms motherboard guy

i am the guy who was tapering

Well, at least you aren't cold turkey WD, ripping apart your computer hallucinating gin blossoms allison road coming from your motherboard speaker.... try again I guess, it's hard to die from this unless you do something hella stupid.

Dude, you don’t want to learn how to use an apostrophe correctly. Forget about withdrawals.

lel

i have to go offshore in 17 days with zero booze in middle east. i have been drinking ... fuck at least a bottle of vodka worth of beer per day usually 1.5 bottles of vodka worth of beers per day for 7 months.

Gentleman, start, your, tapeeeerrrrr!

I've been applying at oil rigs lately, seems like a killer job. I just don't wanna be coming off a bender when I have to go online at a rig.... You do okay most of the time?

last time i did this without knowing anything went cold turkey offshore. fucking almost died. heart problems, couldn't breathe etc they ended up medivacking me after 5 weeks because i freaked out i was running out of lorazepam the only thing keeping me alive.

what do you want to do on the rigs? it suits a casual bender person not an al/ck/

i work on dive support vessels keeping the sat divers alive and know personally of 5 people that have died on the way to or from work from heart attacks in my 10 years there. I don't want to be one of them.

Oil rig is hard if you want to be on the production floor man. If you want to be a cook or some shit then fuck yeah go for it. In aus those cunts are on triple figures and are shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I applied as a roustabout for a few companies, I can manage shit if I have a point in life. I binge drink, never for more than a week. I've done commercial diving, I'm comfy in the ocean. I'm just constantly bored with sitting around at home.

dude if you have experience diving do your sat course if you have the hours. Sat diving is going everywhere. who do you think repairs all the pipelines and connects the pipes. I had the chance to do sat when i was 18 and turned it down because i hated my dad being away. FUCK

Cool plans guys. I personally just want to be a taxi driver when i get my driving license back this year that i lost for driving drunk. I can be a taxi driveri n vilnius for 1500-2000euros/month, maybe a truck driver and i'll be ok with it.

Well, we can still do the shit, I could have done it when I wasn't an over 30 wash out, too.

how many hours a day is that working bruz? Surely driving and drinking don't mix.

With this job you are clean completely for 6 weeks at a time then zero responsibility so it's a binge for 6 weeks then clean. Very fucked but very nice.

i know divers who are 60 in the sat chamber. Diving to support their 21yo thai wives though.

Roustabout is hard fucking work dude good on you plus you can go around the world. Which companies you applied for?

Yeah well, I'm okay doing 2 weeks on, 2 off. Ensco and Exxon so far, I'm hoping for a fast call from Ensco.

>with this job

Which one truck driving? 6 weeks clean yeah but not completely cause you drink some beers after you stop driving before going to slepe and then yes not 6 weeks binge but 3 weeks at home when you can drink 24/7. For taxi drivers its different you can work for 3 days and make 300euros working 20hours a day and then drink for a few days and come back to work whenever you want.

go on the oil news find out where the contracts are. Check out contracts in africa to get your foot in the door. No one wants to work there but that is why you might get a job. Angola, Sudan has one right now, nigeria. Do not recommend Nigeria.

Gulf of mexico has a bit of work atm but its so unsafe man.

3 days 300 euros. that is fuck all money man :/

that is not bad especially in eastern european town like Vilnius, Lithuania. But you have to work like 20hours/day to get 100eur/day

what does that buy you? realistically what does it take to live there with a 'healthy' alcohol habit?

Gulf of Mex is where I'm close currently. They're hiring for sure. I thought about hitting other continents but didn't think they'd pay for travel

you make back the travel in 1-2 days. Not a problem. Right now you want to get the experience. the pay is fuck all. Just get your head around what it takes and make sure that is how you imagine your life. Land rigs in angola versus offshore in norway. It's extremely different.

150-300euro/month for an apartment rent. Alcohol got really expensive, our governemnt is "Fighting alcoholism" cause we are 3rd in the world, since january 1 alcohol is only sold from 10 am to 8 pm and on sundays 10 to 3, and its also like 1euro for a can....So it's pretty bad here I'd rather live in germany

Well gulf rigs wanna pay 50k a year for a roustabout. I can 2/2 that and throw money away

I always end up naked during my sprees. I wonder why. Thank God I never got naked in public except that time I fell into a mud pit and decided to roll around and fap.

All done with work! Time to daydrink!!!

Fuck OFF, brain. I don’t want to drink, even if you do.
Alcoholism is confusing.

So people stock up, I.e buy more than they wanted to, and spend half their lives craving booze ten times as much because it’s availability is more sparse. Awesome job they’re doing there of helping people to drink less.

people drive to latvia or poland and stock up on booze for 2-3x cheaper prices.

Is that all you got for mixer?

I think that's a chaser.
t. alcoholic who would drink from the bottle and chase then once buzzed chug the rest with no chaser.

I still cannot do that. Does that mean i am not an alcoholic?