How to make this edible?

How to make this edible?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirepoix_(cuisine)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put hummus on it and enjoy.

Use it as mirepoix.

It's for subtle flavors in soups and sauces

Just add salt, Cletus.

cream cheese, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, ameri.. sour cream, greek yoghurt, etc, etc.

Beef stew. Put peanut butter on it.

Also it'll help you poop.

Just eat it. It's great, like crunchy water.

Ants on a log

It's already edible. If you're a toothless redneck, put it in soups and stews, they'll soften up and add a nice flavor to the pot.

Are you crazy? Why would you ever cook celery? It's great by itself or you could fill the groove with cheeses or sauces.

Throw it in a smoothie with spinach/banana/berries or whatever. I do it with broccoli and brussel sprouts as well. Tastes good and you can get a lot of raw veggies down with ease, just don’t forget the banana

I prefer chopping it up and either steaming or boiling it with other vegetables.

yeah adding something high in fat is pretty much the only option unless you wanna use it in soup/stew

Fry it with onions and carrots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirepoix_(cuisine)

Peanut butter

it's already edible.

It tastes like concentrated soap.

I-I like celery
I actually like it less when it's cooked/boiled/covered in ranch because it takes away the crunchy fresh texture and flavor, which is what I like about celery in the first place.

It's my favorite thing to throw into salads too. Not diced, just thick half-circles from cutting it sideways.

Celery makes my mouth and lips feel numb.
Some genetic shit.

Fucking science, and shit bruh.

>celery: chopped in big chunks
>avocado: diced
>raw white onion: finely sliced
>salt
>lime juice
Fucking delicious

It's like you were never in pre-school or something.

Step 1: Feed to a rabbit.

Step 2: Cook the rabbit.

Step 3: Eat the rabbit.

Use it in your stock for soup, to add a very nice, subtle veggie flavor.
It can be used as garnish on a plate, it can be covered in all types of toppings (Peanut butter, ranch etc.)
Celery is very, very versatile in the kitchen.
Preferably, I like to finely chop it and use it for stuffing.

Remove the leaves and chop off the white bit at the bottom.

People have already said this but if you don't like it so much as main ingredient use it as an aromatic for the base of a stew or other similar dish.

>chop off the white bit at the bottom
Chop it of and eat it you meat. The celery heart is the best bit, after you clean it up.

I never have celery when I need it.

That flavor really is essential for some recipes. You think you can exclude the celery, but your dish falls flat.

pair it with apples and eat raw

Bleu cheese dressing and a side of wings.

add butter, bacon, then deep fry it, a little more bacon and butter. Drench it in ranch, dip it three different cheeses. It's delicious

Sincerely,
An american