ANTI POMO SINGULARITY- LIVE NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=6G59zsjM2UI&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=XrtmvsJuKOocpVu1-6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiGhhylUb4M
youtu.be/6G59zsjM2UI?t=1h4m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like that (((weinstein))) feller but otherwise good.

so what

need to get Slavoj Zizek and Thomas Pynchon on an episode

I have a great deal of respect for Peterson. Though I think he's ultimately flawed in that his views, while very redpilled in certain areas, would ultimately lead to the very society he is focused on halting coming into fruition if implemented, only more slowly.

However, I challenge you to find anyone who more embodies the spirit of the philosopher professing in the forum to those who would hear, and debating them using a sound mind.

Aesthetic as fuck.

easily the gayest few sentences i have ever read.
You don't have any idea what the world would be like if things were different, faggot

but yeah very aesthetic

cross-board spamming of this guy should be bannable

i only post papa peterson on Veeky Forums :^)

He's deeply mediocre. You just have shit taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiGhhylUb4M

>the state of public intellectuals in 2017

>Veeky Forums hates this guy
I missed the part where this board became a joke.

Go back to whatever board you came from you young turbopleb.

I'm so tired of you carbon copy plebs shitting up this board.

youtu.be/6G59zsjM2UI?t=1h4m42s

his lectures on the bible seem to indicate the opposite,i found those suprisingly complex.We also need to grant adequate attention to the fact that the man is currently entagled in the equivalent of 3-4 jobs,and he seems to be remarkably resistent emotionally.

So you wanna suck his dick yeah?

>I found those

You did. Because you're a tasteless faggot.

Is it weird that when they talked about Hitler and biology they basically were saying the same things that the alt-right are saying but with the exception that Peterson and Weinstein think that part of our biology is a bad thing?

I wouldn't be surprised if some alt-righter takes a bunch of clips from this show and use it in their own videos.

Please give us your profound thoughts on the Bible, user. I desperately need to let this Peterson mediocrity go and focus on something life-changing only you can provide me with. You won't let us remain ignorant, right? Such a wise man as yourself would share his knowledge.

He's popular.

shut up cunt

PRAISE KEK. This guy is redpilled as fuck

Why do North Americans can't into dressing well?

THE TIP OF THE TIE MUST END ON THE BUCKLE OF THE BELT!

fake news

Veeky Forums needs to MAN UP and Rescue the Father already. Get your Responsibility On at Patreon.com/JordanBPeterson!

> dick level

wew

LMFAO

>it is a liberal is not happy about other liberals episode

trash