Thoughts?

Thoughts?

It's good but only because I get it for super fucking cheap from grocery outlet.

>lowfat milk

>lowfat milk

I feel like it's like an adult Yahoo.

>lowfat milk

I love this shit but it cranks up the gassers

The non-chocolate kind is far better.

I bet you could make some killer pancakes with that stuff

The non chocolate one is god-tier.

All the people commenting on it being low fat need to try it. I hate low fat milk, but this shit is next level. The milk is just an accessory to the banana.

>lowfat milk

>fat-free milk
>13g protein
>6g carbs
JestingCaseI you didn't know

>monkey milk

they don't even have tits though?

huh?

Whats with all this memeing about low fat milk? Only dairy you should be having is non fat greek yogurt, cheese, and eggs. Almond milk is better in every case

>waah my le keto memes

throw in some walnuts or a spoon of peanut butter if you want fat, faggot

>dairy
>eggs
>Almond milk is better
Low fat milk is fine if you're already eating a lot of fat elsewhere in your diet and don't need more, it's not better or worse as long as you keep your diet balanced. Although it usually doesn't taste as good. Non-fat Greek yogurt is good though as long as they don't add gelatin or anything to thicken it again.

Thats the point. Fat is the easiest thing to consume tons of, so taking a shortcut with milk is an easy choice. Almond milk also has next to no sugar unlike milk

>Only dairy you should be having is non fat greek yogurt, cheese, and eggs.

>dairy
>eggs
I want to see a cow lay an egg.

Calling lactose "sugar" and treating it like an added sugar is a little dishonest. I don't mind almond milk on cereal but I think real milk is still better.

Can monkey's even eat chocolate?

You’re West Coast? I have a lot of Grocery Outlets near me.

Milk is just not really a big deal to me. I see it as a base to carry somethings with and I like the nutty flavor unsweetened almond milk has. I only use 3/4 a cup for a bowl of oatmeal. I eat cereal mixed with greek yogurt instead of milk

I’ve tried the whole or 2% version of this- I forget what it was ... it’s weird though and thicker than normal milk.

Lactose is a naturally occurring sugar. Naturally occurring sugars in their whole form (i.e. fruit / fructose, milk / lactose, etc) are generally superior and our bodies are designed to handle them in that way (save for the lactose intolerant). Almond milk has added sugar, and added sugar is basically a very concentrated form of the stuff that isn’t combined with the other nutrients we need for the balance that exists in fruit and milk.

I just started working at one. Never knew this store existed before.

Almond milk is like at 1g of sugar at most, from the actual nuts. There is no reason to have full fat milk, there just isnt. Reduced, skim, or free is the only way. Would much rather have fat from nuts, tortilla chips, meats, and oils

>I want to see a cow lay an egg.
This isn't minecraft.

>There is no reason to have full fat milk
>Would much rather have fat from tortilla chips
I'd rather have whole milk. It's cool if you don't like it but you don't need to trash it this much, it's kind of like pushing your opinion on someone.

But why? Out of all the easy and fun ways to easily shoot past 60g of fat, you choose to have a portion of it from milk which is just a vehicle to serve something else with? I just dont get it...

They're mammals

I just like milk a lot more than you do. There are times where I just have a glass of milk for breakfast or a snack. Skim milk is too watery for that.

I guess I can see that. When I was a kid, D milk (with the red cap, maybe it was orange) with ice used to be my favorite drink. But when I started worrying more about the numbers in food and trying to not go past any of their max values, I found that milk was very easy to substitute

Correct, just banana milk is better. Just put milk and bananas in the blender. A lil thicker, but like 1/10 the price