Webm

videos about food and cooking go in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJg31y1BEHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you fellas like the man with fat hands that cooks? If so I'll post some of em.

I made 10 webms from a French documentary on food processing.

Dumping.

Pretty much convinced me to not buy those burgers meats from supermarket.
>tfw I hear people ask their burgers "blue" or "rare" in fast foods

Now this is meat.

Also a nice part on why the European Food Safety Authority is useless and gives its authorization to anyone.

Visit in a kebab meat factory in Germany.

And the last one.
I worked for a few summers in a cheese factory, machines were cleaned after every use.

In that kebab factory in Germany, the machine wasn't used since the day before and still had meat on it.

I'd still eat a kebab, tho.

what is that?

chicken C-4

I wish I could find the source for this again, there's a bit where you see him use a cornstarch slurry properly.

is this to make the bullets burn when they hit

I don't think bullets need any help in that department.

Thanks for the content.

Why are they mashing the burger?

>Pretty much convinced me to not buy those burgers

What's the big deal? It looks sanitary.

I agree. It doesn't look so bad at all. In reality homemade ground beef is most likely less sanitary.

>europe has cleaner and fresher meat than america
>sees this webm

fucking kek.
the entire world is trash. theres no such thing as a better place to get food in

> a real steak
> It's ground beef

It's hard to imagine that shit's not rubbery as fuck.

>the brief glimpse of eggs
alluring
oh, it's the corn starch, isn't it? he made it into the strongest non newtonian fluid ever
seconding, i slaughtered a steer/processed the carcass with a class and even with a room full of dumb college kids everything stayed really neat and clean. it's not hard to do, which makes those kebab videos so nasty.

>one webm
>the entire world

>this kills the cthulhu

I've never been this fucking mad in my entire life.

tumblrfags are making this as we puke

It's a fucking cupcake.

>No shells

FUCK! That's where my retarded fucking mouth breathing fetal alcohol down syndrome ass has been going wrong all this time!

THANKS TUMBLR!

Yeah dunno the english term.
Ground beef, burger, mashed meat.

It's that it's made from all the shitty parts of the cow.
It's also made from old milk cows and not meat ones.
And if that didn't suffice, it's all the shitty parts of the shitty parts, the grease, the nerves.
While on the other hand, the boucher's one is made from good part of good cows.

On a sanitary level, yeah, it's good. But that's not really the question. It's that it's not good meat.

my taper was down to 3 cans of beer, waking up with pulse of 60.

yesterday was dad's birthday, drank 10 x cans 500ml heineken, 2 glasses bubbly and 5 midstrength beers, woke up with panic attack at 1600.

Today i tried to taper off but just had 11x bottles of heineken and 2 x cans of cider.

Fuck life.

Are the bright colors and the overlay text supposed to make this less ridiculous ?
>those colors
No sane person would eat something that fluorescent.

>my taper was down to 3 cans of beer, waking up with pulse of 60.
>yesterday was dad's birthday, drank 10 x cans 500ml heineken, 2 glasses bubbly and 5 midstrength beers, woke up with panic attack at 1600.
>Today i tried to taper off but just had 11x bottles of heineken and 2 x cans of cider.
>Fuck life.

fuck wrong thread

Apparently you need to sober up some more, because you're posting in a WebM thread, not al/ck/

Thought he was drawing Tide pods, fuck me.

>one way trip to flavortown

0/10

Finally found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=jJg31y1BEHE

so much prep for such a shitty quick food item . fuck everyone who thinks chinese food is top tier. its just flash fried in oil with 100000 sauces on rice. Like an even lazier sushi.

>Much prep
>Lazy food
What did he mean by this?

can you imagine all the upvotes you'd have gotten if you posted that in like 2005

>2005
>upvotes

the only situation where posting that would have been ok is deeply hypothetical

what makes you an authority on what is and isn't okay to post and when

Rubbery jubbery yes, velly good

the more different kinds of cheeses you put in a thing the better and more sophisticated it is

quality

Murica

YAAAAAAAAAAS!!!

quantity > quality

Who the fuck uses that much cheese for anything

Tasty cooks

jesus christus

>Cooking with Budweiser

>Why are they mashing the burger?
Don't know, living in france myself and we've always done that. Only recently have I learned that you shouldn't do that, to keep the juice in the meat.
I guess its a kind of nationwide habit that we replicate for no good reason

Probably outdated social memory.

Same reason cafes refuse to cook meat below medium here, because they remember Mad Cow and are still paranoid 20 years later

Asking Americans :
I've never had this in my life but it looks tasty enough, and would like to cook it for 4-5 persons at a time (RPG afternoons etc.)
Do I REALLY need to add honey to the barbecue sauce seeing that :
1- Most sauces sold here incorporate sugar/taste sweet
2- Sugar is already present in the dry rub.
?
Also what would be good in the sandwich outside of caramelized onions ?

It's cheap and leaves behind a not-unpleasant taste. I always use Bud or Czechvar in cooking

You can actually hear the shitty YT tier royalty free music that is used in every single video like this.

I like cole slaw on top of bbq sandwiches

>the first nacho actually breaks because of the immensely greasy sauce

It's a simple thing but it amuses me.

You don't need to add the honey, it's overkill.

Something veggie, like relish would be good

Nah don't add honey especially if you're using caramelized onions too. You don't want it to be as sweet as a dessert. You could do pickled onions or cucumbers for something sour to balance out the sweet. Seconding coleslaw like says too, coleslaw and BBQ tastes really good together.

Guys its made for kids. And only for them to watch, not to follow along. You keep forgetting that six year olds have iphones.

Being for kids is not an excuse

>dark chocolate cocoa powder
what

>well ok that's not so b-
>butter, powdered sugar, vanilla
Why not just make them drink HFCS at this point?

a fancy name for cocoa powder that has no added sugar
if they called it coca powder the average viewer would use nesquik, making this monstrosity waaay too fucking sweet

b8

what

>w***e w***n

>Quintessential reddit recipe how-to video. It's so funny.

THANK YOU to whoever posted this one armed man eating a frog in the last thread, I've been looking for this for a while

I figured that you complaining about butter and sugar in a dessert cookie was baitposting, but if you're being serious there's nothing wrong with it as long as you aren't eating more than one or two, and having it as an occasional treat.

got me

(you) magnet deployed

Well, I mean, it's not even the health aspect that bothers me. But if you want to eat something that bland, why not buy a pack of some knockoff oreos? If they're homemade, they should at least match with the original in quality, if not outrun it.

hholy fuck!
i mean obviously the tasty team was baiting but damn they did a good job!

>If they're homemade, they should at least match with the original in quality, if not outrun it.
They do, Oreos are made with vegetable shortening which has a worse texture than butter. Vegetable shortening leaves a greasy film in your mouth for a while because it doesn't melt at body temperature while butter does. And as long as you're using enough good chocolate and vanilla, they'll have plenty of flavor.

>Oreos are made with vegetable shortening
man..........

I'd skip the honey exactly for the reason you stated. For additions, I think a nice sour pickle would go great.

This is actually an extra from a fucking my little pony movie. It made me 6 year old and her friends want to make cupcakes so its not all that bad. Just mediocre cupcakes with crazy frosting.

how the fuck did he remove the bones like that?

>Do I REALLY need to add honey to the barbecue sauce
It depends entirely on what kind of flavor you're going for.

Cheetos, the cheesy corn snack? That sounds really vile.