I love Bertrand Russell. He is my favorite outspoken atheist. And he was a fellow tobacco piper too

I love Bertrand Russell. He is my favorite outspoken atheist. And he was a fellow tobacco piper too.

If god doesn't exist then explain intelligent design. Check and mate atheists, your hypocritical blunders afe limitless in the eyes of our lord and savior, Chicken Nuggets.

>atheist

Where you agnostic fags at?

he's a Satanist by and by

Good b8 OP
but if you actually smoke from a pipe and praise atheist literature I suggest you off yourself.
>a fellow tabacco piper

pip pip cheerio

>he is my favorite outspoken atheist

Is there any more pseud of a reason to like Russell than this?

OP is a fag.

>identifying with a literal actual legit cuck

well how someone is supposed to have a non cuck favorite outspoken atheist

dude there's like this teapot floating in space which disproves theism xD

is there anything gayer than smoking from a pipe in current year

Smoking from a penis?

nah bruh we smokin penises all day

BEADY EYES.
ANGLO LIES.

vaping

There is no god. We are just talking monkeys. Check it up ,its called science ;)

vaping is arguably less gay than smoking from a pipe because vaping is at the very least a fad everyone knows is gay. smoking from a pipe is something no one does anymore that everyone knows is gay
however this stops being the case when an individual reaches a certain age and social standing, with pipe smoking at least. vaping is always gay. but think about this: a 21 year old vaping vs a 21 year old smoking a pipe. they're the same people, for the sake of this example. which instance is gayer? i would argue the pipe instance, due to the idea we as a society have of the pipe; the pipe is either for older men or so-called intellectual types. a 21 year old is posturing hard, and posturing is far more offensive than whatever vaping could be considered.

Atheists are fucking idiots
Agnosticism is atheism. The (false) claim of nonposition is still an absence of the proper position.

I smoke from a pipe because I like smoking and the taste is better than the chemical shit, I smoke cigars too but pipes can be more flexible with time. I don't have an hour to smoke an nice cigar everyday.

There's something soothing about the whole 20-30 minute ritual that you don't get from a cigarette.

If you wear a fedora and smoke a pipe publicly that's a little much but there isn't anything wrong with smoking in my own privacy.

Are you actually seeing pipe smokers when you go out clubbing or bar hopping? I haven't.

Also if you care about health concerns you aren't supposed to inhale the smoke and moderate pipe smokers live longer than NON-smokers.

Yeah when I was in college I saw a few public pipe smokers. Smoking in privacy isn't gay tho cuz if it is done privately it clearly isn't done to posture

any reason to like russell is a pseud reason

Most places don't allow indoor smoking these days. Meaning, unless you are ready to scrub the walls of every room you've ever smoked in, shampoo the carpets (twice), or are lucky enough to have a balcony, then smoking in public is the only option.
I don't smoke, by the way, I just have experienced being forced to scrub walls by my mother, and having buckets full of yellow water that smelled like stale tobacco.

>miderate pipe smokers live longer than NON-smokers

Agnosticism is completely independent of atheism, because they describe different things. That's how you can be an agnostic atheist

>analytical roolz, continental droolz
Eternal Anglo strikes again

No it isn't. One cannot be an agnostic atheist. Stop deluding yourself, ledditor

Yes.

Delve into the surgeon general's reports that originally demonized smoking. The same study showed how little harm pipes and cigars are for people.

Here's the cap from the surgeon general thing I talked about hereLater parts of the study specify how much smoking is correlated with earlier mortality, even 10pipefuls a day were not associated with earlier deaths in some studies.

I'm not bullshitting.

Yeah and second hand smoke isn't that bad for you

second hand smoke is bad for you when the smoke contains the trash they fill ciggies with these days.
Smoking fresh tobacco is probably better than drinking soda.

1: go look up agnostic in a dictionary
2: fuck off