What's your final meal on death row?

What's your final meal on death row?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/09/texas-ends-death-row-inmates-final-meals.html
scientificamerican.com/article/capital-punishment-by-lethal-injection/
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/countries-that-still-have-the-death-penalty/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd have 2 chick fil a sandwichs, fish and chips, some buffalo wings, a cheese pizza from papa Gino's, some ice cream and rootbeer and a sprite remix

Fried chicken burger and fries and a pizza. Plus a bottle of coke.

Depends on how they're offing me.

real of fake death row. because there's a 20 or 0 limit to the budget of the last meal at-least in the us.

Christmas Pie, Shamrock shake, McRIb. Now they have to invent time travel before they can kill me.

Why do we have this thread every fucking week now?

Because I'm no fun, I have to point out that most places don't do last meals anymore. Or if they do it's severely limited. A few bad apples kinda fucked up the system for everyone.

i'll probably change my mind in 5 mins but:
fried chicken wings (spicy)
Half rack of lamb ribs (garlic and rosemary dry rub preferably)
Pizza fucking overloaded with meaty goodness
Potato salad with egg and bacon
Fries with melted cheese and bacon on top
2 pieces of garlic bread

plus chips and dip and enough kfc popcorn chicken to see me through the entire lord of the rings trillogy (a few people do request to watch lotr)

oh and a 30 pack of ice cold dr pepper to work through

At least it's a thread about food.

For me I'd want an English breakfast, a cold pork pie, one of the chip (French fry) sandwiches my nanny made us as kids, hot wings with blue cheese sauce

I'd die a happy man

maybe OP keeps getting a stay of execution

two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large diet soda (I'm watching my calories)

Only Texas. latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/09/texas-ends-death-row-inmates-final-meals.html

I always thought the last meal was kind of dumb. Why are you giving a serial killer the luxury of choosing his last meal before being put to death? His victims didn't get that. He already is getting a more humane death most likely than the people he killed. IDK.

On topic, orange chicken and fried rice from this place back home called Mo's in Illinois. It's bomb

something to make me shit a ton

Nothing compares to Papa Gino's....except an all out race war.

There's evidence that lethal injection is probably pretty painful. And choosing your last meal is not really a huge luxury, I always thought it was kind of a tongue-in-cheek thing.
scientificamerican.com/article/capital-punishment-by-lethal-injection/

brigadier tso's
mac and cheese
cornbread stuffing
potato wedges
sweet tea

I would forgo the meal and tell them to stick it up their F@!*#&G ASS AHAHHAAAHAHA!!!!!!!

2 Pork Schnitzel
12 Cheese and potato perogis
3 bratwursts
A bowl of borscht
a pork and beef piroshki
A glass of Oj
A glass of whole milk
A 12 cans of tab

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Century eggs made from scratch.

made me smile

As did your comment.

you dumbshits don't know they just bury eggs in ash for a little while. The chickens that laid those fresh "century" eggs are probably still walking around... not hundreds of years dead.

It should be a law that if you make an asshole last request they just feed you immediatly into a wood chipper feet first.

Pot of coffee and a pack of cheap cigars.

Me, I'd have crab legs.

lead with the side of S&W

the world's rarest truffle

French toast............... waffles

Default last meal since some master troll ruined last meals in Texas.

Steel cut oats and water. If you abandon self control at the very end, did you ever really have any? No.

>cold pork pie, chip sandwiches
>dying happy

>doesn't like pork pies

kys my guy

4 volcano burritos, 1 blueberry pie, 1 Newport menthol cigarette, and a glock 20sf with 1 bullet

A huge bong rip
12 kinder chocolate eggs
A T-bone steak seared and rare from a calf
Sour cream and onion lays potato chips
A Payday candy bar (I’m deathly allergic to peanuts)
A heavy pour of lagavulin 16
A Sliced new potato in butter
A hearty rat (a video crew films me eating it alive)
I’d request to play the album The Seer by Swans as loud as they let me while I eat
Finish everything up nicely by holding a whole bag of large marshmallows in my mouth as I slowly asphyxiate from the peanuts destroying my esophagus while the stereo blares

A lamb gyro with feta pasta salad on the side, four Monterey Jack Chicken taquitos from 7-11 with Heinz ranch dipping sauce, 12 Chik-fil-A nuggets with Chik-fil-A dipping sauce, 12 Pizza Hut Garlic Parmesan wings (bone-in), A bag of Utz Cheese Puffs, a t-bone steak with butter sauce, a bottle of seltzer water, a bottle of Baja Blast Mountain Dew and a Cookies and Cream Hershey bar.

I hate when motherfuckers answer this question and include their "last activity" like saying you want a tub of ice cream while watching LOTR. That's not even a thing.

Evidence proving me innocent

Lol

These threads are stupid because no prison on the planet will let you have whatever you want without reservation for a last meal. At best you get something within reason from your general area and a price range of $20 or so. Nobody's giving a walking deadman a goddamn wagyu steak and pufferfish.

make me the Aunt Myrna Party Cheese Salad

>Post your last meal
>People proceed to post 5 or even more meals as if the prison would give a soon-to-die-criminal food enough to feed half of zimbabwe.
fucking lards

10 boxes of Zebra Cakes and a large pot of black coffee

Chicken prepared by Jack Scalfani himself. Die of salmonella instantly.

Do Americans really do this?

You dumbshit, it takes weeks to make them.

923,369,928 hot wings that will take me 25 years to finish

Yeah. Except in Texas where one man ordered two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas; a meat-lover’s pizza; one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers. Then he said he wasn't very hungry and refused to eat it.

you dumbshit... they make them all the time, so fresh will always be available and not cause a stay of execution, you dumb fucking dumbshit.

Ronnie Lee Gardner requested to watch the LOTR trilogy while eating his last meal. I can't find anything on whether they let him or not.

they did

As much rare seafood as possible, just to piss off environmentalists, then constantly repeat "are you feeling it now mr. crabs?" as the chair sends lethal shockwaves through my body

Oh no, all $100 and 2 hours it took to prepare all that down the drain. So sad.

Id want
Deep fried mushrooms
one beef n cheddar from arbys
A large curly fry
Two root beers in frosted mugs
Four bong rips
And one of those super-fancy glass bottle homo waters.
Always wanted to try one but could never justify spending more than a dollar on a bottle of shit that falls from the sky

All you can eat buffet. Checkmate warden.

It was about the disrespect... there is a tradition of already condemned faggots continuing to be super faggots right up until the end. Not all of them act this way. Some are pussies and liars and repent.

Fun act. The last meal is often not the final meal, and is often served a week or two in advance.

> an omelet with ground beef

Cyanide

From scratch, you moron. He said it. Idiots fucking everywhere, I swear.

He didn't say it unless he says shit out loud while writing it like a fucking retard.

am shocked you remember to breathe.

Go play with fire, you pedantic speck of dirt.

I don't do requests cunt.

I'd want 2 dozen wings, 1 dozen being Garlic Hot, the other being Hot maple. Crispy steak fries, a full rack of barbecue ribs, two beef foot-longs with sauerkraut, and an order of Lobster mac and cheese.

>Kathryn Kase, interim executive director of Texas Defenders, a nonprofit organization that trains and assists lawyers who represent death row inmates, said the state's decision to end last meals shows a lack of "compassion for the condemned."
My compassion ends when you decide to murder someone, sorry.
Also
>A Bic Mac would be considered "unreasonable"
>Four days worth of food in one meal would not

I declined mine

I guess maybe it's just a way of appearing respectful, even if they don't deserve it.

It was supposed to be something the jailers themselves did for the condemned, often out of superstition, to show they had no personal ill will against him. Plus there is always the chance the guy wasn't guilty too. As long as they keep it reasonable there's nothing wrong with the tradition.

It's a way to work them up even more.

Killing a serial killer isn't punishment enough, but trust me, when you're under pressure and someone asks you "what do you want to eat for your LAST meal?", that's pretty stressful and I know I'd probably just turn insane.

One of everything from the dirtiest Taco Bell, extra fire sauce, two pots of black coffee, and the gum from an MRE. When I shit myself, I want everyone to suffer with me.

I disagree. I think the death penalty is punishment defined... not rehabilitation in any sense. It should also be a public deterrent to future crime. It should be rare, horrific, painful beyond imagining and very public.

Drawn and quartered in the town square. That sort of thing.

I would prolly just poopee in my pants and eat like a looney fuck her right in the pusy haha!

Extrapolate

>Biggest KFC Tenders bucket with all the sauces
>Orangina soda (best orange soda in the world, in my opinion)
>about 20 pork Gyoza
>Pho soup
>Sweet and spicy chicken curry with rice
>For dessert, the "Strawberry Glory" dessert created by Gordon Ramsay

I want to have all these while I watch through the entire Hobbit and LOTR movies.

>while I watch through the entire Hobbit and LOTR movies
Yeah same, just add all Star Wars and Harry Potter movies too. Might as well throw in all the James Bond, Halloween and Friday 13th movies.

That's right, Jamal Achmed Sung Billy Bob, the US is in good company with the 58 other countries that impose the death penalty.
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/countries-that-still-have-the-death-penalty/

see

SUGAR GETS ME ALL LOOPEY

Rare steak with two softened sticks of butter, a loaf of french bread, 30 shrimp cocktail, mashed potatoes, gravy, fettuccini Alfredo, 4 lobster tails, 20 fried chicken flats, stuffed mushrooms, vanilla chocolate swirl ice cream, and a gallon of chocolate milk

A dozen of assorted Krispy Kreme donuts
A gallon of milk

Small pepperoni Papa Johns pizza, a chicken quesorito from TB, KFC popcorn chicken, Jumbo Jack with cheese, a fish filet from Long Johns and two of my mothers homemade stuffed peppers

>that one texas inmate that caused last meals to be REMOVED

Hot dog and a shot of malort

Beef Stroganoff

This is the perfect dish ever made

Deep fried alligator, pecan pie, and a barleywine style ale.

your are right, BUT
>over pasts and not rice
What is this atrocity?

20 Pounds Of Pussy And Ass

one grain of rice made to be extremely slippery with butter and i can only eat it with a extra long chopstick

I don't really care that rapists and murderers are losing this joy, but even the cost of the most excessive meal pales in comparison to the cost that it took to send that prisoner to death row.

t. pedo

Chocolate Milkshake + Chocolate Chip Cookies + Chocolate Cake

>dude, weed lmaoooo
>my creepy /mu/core music lmao this will get back at those normies
>having the most pussy tier allergy
this is one of the worst posts i have ever seen
plz go

A pardon from the governor.

Heh, checkmate judicial system.

Cringe

>then constantly repeat "are you feeling it now mr. crabs?" as the chair sends lethal shockwaves through my body

PERFECT. I'll add a gyro and french toast for me. I need the greasiest shit