How would their conversation go?

how would their conversation go?

what would they think of each other?

Nietzsche respected Schopenhauer a lot at first but then when he came his own he would have though of him as a life denier

/r/ing fanfic of Nietzsche talking to Schopenhauer through necromancy

Nietzsche: you a faggot
Schopenhauer: LOL die nigger

*Autistic screeching*

We already know what Nietzsche thought of Schopenhauer, he wrote plenty about him. The whole point of Nietzsche's Will to Power idea was to be a correction of Schopenhauer's explanation of Will as a will to live. Nietzsche argued we as thinking entities actually value things more than our own survival in contrast with other lifeforms and that what human will is really grounded in is the pursuit of power. This leads into the slave / master morality distinction and how and why people could adopt life denying behaviors that Schopenhauer's conception of Will wouldn't account for.

>why people could adopt life denying behaviors that Schopenhauer's conception of Will wouldn't account for

people adopt life denying behaviors because their intellect has overcome the will. Suicide, asceticism, sacrifice, and warfare

do you mean "die nigger" or "Die Nigger"? Was a little unclear.

I'm not saying Nietzsche was right, I'm just saying that's what Nietzsche's take on Schopenhauer was.

Schopenhauer would be mad for being alive again and commit suicide on the spot.

their beards fill each others bald spots

to Schopenhauer, Nietzsche would be a charlatan, a clown and imposter who praises life against his better knowledge.

Indistinguishable german speech

What kind of flawed and retarded intellect do you speak of?

schopenhauer says that suicide is fine but doesn't really fix anything because the will and its striving are eternal

A long drawn out debate over the intricacies of will. A mutual respect. They'd probably enjoy each other's company until Nietszhe started slamming dunks on Schopenhauer's polemics. Schopenhauer would be slightly taken aback by neitszhche's abrasiveness and tragedy.

How would these pathetic social misfits on Veeky Forums know?

>dude just act like a complete nigger lmao
>if you don't do that I'll accuse you of being life denying!
rlly made me thunk

4 u

It would be like that time Cartman called himself from the future and just argued with himself

Thats the joke

>nu-she:

hey soapandshower cunt, you're a life denying fucking loser faggot bahahah get rekt scum nigger!!!1 Go stare at another fucking painting autismal LOSER!!!

>art-her

fuck a sockpuppet and never find satisfaction you fackoff cunt, all you're doing is deluding yourself with this will to pow-her shitcunt degenerancy. Get hep, herp, syph, ghon, hiv and fullblown fuckin aids nancyboy!

>If you had read Kant properly you would understand why your style is opposed to real meaning
>>I understand Kant's intentions as I have read K-
>Do you not understand predicates now, either?
>>I'm writing a positive review of your mother's books.
>I bet your sister loves them.

>implying nietzsche wasnt a pathetic social misfit

who else is schopenhauer going to tell the "then i told her i'd save her from the cholera epidemic if she left the kid behind and she chose the kid!!!" story to?