How do I access the secret menu at a restaurant?

How do I access the secret menu at a restaurant?

I've heard some scuttle-butt at my work that there's a "secret menu" at a hole-in-the-wall nearby. I've tried to drop some phrases when I go now, like ordering my eggs jimmy-style or getting a burger a la mode but I've gotten nothing but blank stares.

I feel I'm getting close. Is there a universal password to accessing the secret menu at a restaurant?

You could just ask "do you have a secret menu items"

You have to walk in and take a seat. Don't do anything until an employee notices you. Sometimes it's instant, sometimes it'll take a few minutes. Regardless, as soon as you have the attention of an employee it's time to act. Put your feet on the table, and say "the crow burrows at midnight, for he must feast without the sun nor the moon."

No, and I’m pretty certain “Secret Menus” are very rare. As in, most practicing resteraunt locations don’t train their employees enough to know what’s on their normal menu, let alone a secret menu.
T. Fast food worker who’s been to McDonald’s

mention the blue rose

"Secret" menu items are for regulars or people in with the staff. You can't just ask, because it's usually shit that's a pain in the ass to make, or there's only so much of, which is why it isn't on the menu.

This OP.

Still haven't finished The Return. Does the blue rose come back?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

>Hello fellows humans, do you have any inside jokes I could partake in?

>used to work at Panera
>there was a secret menu
>don’t know how anyone besides staff found out about it
>it changed every single celebration (5 times yearly)
>very difficult to find on the register to key it in if somebody did actually order something
I guess it’s been 6 years since then so things have likely changed, but man that was a needless hassle. There was never even anything worth going crazy over either.

My friend works at arbys and they have to learn the secret menu. It's not just limited to small places.

Next time you go to arbys, ask for a meat mountain.

actual "secret menu" items are just items that aren't on the menu anymore, but the staff remembers

otherwise, you can just ask for almost anything you want, and if they have the ingredients, and are kind / in a good mood, they will make it for you

>meat mountain
that's on the menu though

Blue Rose is the name of the FBI special unit that deals with supernatural occurrences, not a literal blue rose.

you have to bang a waitress first, or blow the chef.

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A

2slo

both forgot you have to hit select and start. underage banned.

take it up with them faggot

it's not true.

>hey
>I know secret menu

I guess I knew that, but it's a literal blue rose in FWWM.

Only because it's Lil the Dancer's visual code for a blue rose situation.

I get that, I just forgot that the blue rose didn't signify anything beyond the case being an X-files type situation. I'm also embarrassed that I haven't finished the new TP (I'm kind of a drunk, so I pass out a lot and have to restart things); also haven't checked out the new season of X-Files.

>I'm kind of a drunk, so I pass out a lot and have to restart things
The Return is going to be a hell of a ride for you then.

Oh, it has been. I've watched the first dozen episodes half a dozen times. Just want to fucking get to the end. Makes me feel like an unlucky Dougie Jones. A nice drink makes me happy, but I can't remember shit.

The secret menu is accessible at pizza places like Papa Johns and Little Ceasars if you know the old coupon codes form the past that we put into the cash register to calculate your total.
Managers come and go over the course of two to three years at most. They don't have the fucking authority or knowledge to go into the register and start reprogramming shit. And most places in older counties and off those random exits from the highways are still running on old machines from the fucking 80's.