Any kind of chocolate chip in any ice cream should be illegal

Any kind of chocolate chip in any ice cream should be illegal.
>here's your smooth flavourful ice cream, oh we also threw in some dirt rocks in there just in case you were enjoying it too much

this nigga has bad teefs.

If the chocolate is thin enough then it doesn't really clash with the texture of the ice cream too much, but it's harder to find ice cream like that. Most put thick pieces of chocolate chips that are too crunchy especially since they're frozen. I usually just like vanilla or coffee ice cream, especially soft serve, but chocolate ice cream with salty peanut butter is good too because everything is smooth and the salty peanut butter balances out the sweet ice cream.

My teeth are pretty good, I used to eat unpopped popcorn before realizing it wasn't worth the risk in case it ever went wrong and broke a tooth. Used to chew ice cubes too. But ice cream shouldn't have anything crunchy in it. The ice cream melts before you're finished chewing the crunchy bits and it doesn't work well together.

>I want my desert to have the consistency of baby food.
that's is your choice even if your test is objectively shit.

I like nuts and chocolate and waffle cone and shit in ice cream sometimes. I like texture other than cold creamy mush. So... fuck you and your point of view.

>I like nuts
whatever fag

I kind of agree with OP. Not to the same extreme, but I get where he's coming from. And I love both ice cream and chocolate.

Something about chocolate and chocolate chips once they become cold/frozen or added to ice cream is very unappealing. I just don't taste or get a nice "chocolate" flavour at all. They disappear within the ice cream entirely and just become gritty, hard chunks of bland or bitter crunchiness

I do like lots of other mix-insurance though. Real fudge if it is big enough retains its softness and flavour. Any kind of caramel/chocolate/peanut butter/etc ribbon or swirl. Cookie dough chunks, mini peanut butter cups, waffles cone pieces, Oreo chunks, it's all good. But it is stuff that being submerged into cold and semi-solid ice cream doesn't ruin.

this

This guy gets it

In Brazil I ate an icecream they called flocos or flockos which was basically plain icecream with shaved chocolate. The chocolate did get hard but it was too thin to stay hard when you bit into it, basically crumbling and then melting. Good shit, that flocos stuff.

Hmm this is a good point but have you considered that you're a faggot and chocolate in ice cream is great

>shaved chocolate
This is when it's okay, but it's probably more expensive to make shaved chocolate ice cream than it is to make it with those bigger chunks.

I'll gotta be honest, this sorta' irks me too. Shit in ice cream in general. Not just the fact that there's shit, but the fact that most of the time you can ONLY get certain flavors with shit. I love banana, coconut, cheesecake flavor, but I can't find it ANYWHERE on its own. It's always loaded to the brim with chocolate chunks and nuts and fruit bits and other bullshit.

>Something about chocolate and chocolate chips once they become cold/frozen or added to ice cream is very unappealing

Bar chocolate's texture and flavor are best at room temperature. It doesn't melt in your mouth properly when it's frozen. Shaved chocolate works in ice cream because the pieces are thin enough that your mouth will heat it normally.

The only place I've ever seen banana ice cream without any added crap has been Cold Stone, and don't even know if they still have it. Was actually not bad.

From what I've seen, it's usually the opposite. Cheaper brands of ice cream usually use the little flakes, while the "fancy" brands have actual chips or chunks of chocolate. So you end up choosing between garbage quality ice cream or shit chocolate distribution.

If they made this without the clunky chocolate I would be morbidly obese

>but it's harder to find ice cream like that.
What?
Stracciatella and Moose Tracks flavors are very common.

Doubt it, just rig it up to a spinning blade machine or something

Yeah but you have to make sure the chocolate doesn't melt and it takes longer to process an equal amount of chocolate. It's better if you're not using as much I guess but to actually make it is probably a little more expensive.

damn that looks like a vajajay yo