BK whopper

BK whopper

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jessicaguzik/a-few-words-on-my-first-sexual-fantasy-13b45c08e8a6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes please, just be sure to specify that you'd like a normal amount of mayonnaise and not an entire jar.

>the soggy bottom buns

Pretty stupid fucking thread faggot OP

I'd fucking destroy that. Looks great.

Extra mayo, extra onion

Bk is good on occasion to remind you how much better McDonald's is and pretty much any other fast food

That's a Whopper with Cheese, por fa vore

The patty is literally thinner than the tomato, without fail.

Negroes made it.

GOOD

McDonald's is bottom of the barrel m8

All that ketchup is making me cringe

Everyone explain WHY you prefer BK or MCD

Got a coupon for a free whopper recently. significantly better than the quarter pounder, inferior to the big mac. mcdouble with mac sauce is still the best thing on either menu

>mcdouble with mac sauce is still the best thing on either menu

Why?

You know what, I eat about three Whopper Jrs with a medium fry

It's the closest approximation to a signature menu item for less than half the price, complete with proprietary sauce. There's honestly nothing that makes a whopper special other than it being slightly larger than usual burgers, but for over $4, that's not good enough. With the mcdouble-mac, you're only losing filler bread and paying less for it. A mcdouble with mac sauce is only like $1.70 and I live in an area where fast food is generally more expensive for some reason, so I can get two and wind up with more meat than a single big mac, and a similar enough flavor profile. Meanwhile at burger king the only burger worth getting is like $7, and while it's not that small, it's also not good enough to blow $7 on. The only thing that ever drew me to burger king was the stacker, which was great, but when they stopped selling them there was no reason to go there anymore.

>Tomatoes
Big King is better in any possible way.

There's delicious bread rolls, and there's burger buns. They're like wet and sugary sponges. I mean wtf, if I wanted meat and ketchup on a fucking cake, I'd order it. And are those buns actually made for toothless people?

Think of it more like a tasty sponge soaking up any missed delicious grease or oil.

Also I tried to reverse image search this to find the source and I got... this?
medium.com/@jessicaguzik/a-few-words-on-my-first-sexual-fantasy-13b45c08e8a6

I heard mcdonalds makes their burgers so easy to eat you dont need teeth to enjoy them

>not Big Tasty with bacon

What about their fries?

>That'll be $9.87, sir, plus tip

>only burger worth getting
bacon king?

looks better than usual
this, their mayo amount literally makes me queasy

A Whopper is superior to any sandwich on the McDonald's menu

Isn't Big Mac sauce thousand island dressing?

No. It's similar but Thousand Island is ketchup based, Mac Sauce is mustard based. Mustard, mayo, relish, and seasonings

>not asking for extra mayo

pleb

>Everyone explain WHY you're no older than 15 years old
fixed that for you

has anyone ever noticed that hint of cinnamon in the Carls Jr sauces?

Yeah, that's the one, sorry, I forgot to name it in my post.

Or big buford

You know what, you're a fucking idiot.

just like the old times
innit

It's Burger King. What were you expecting?

Stop responding to the troll thread you retarded niggers

rude

"Char grilled" tastes better than griddle to me. My local bk is probably the only location that exists that does fries good (or people have shit taste in fries). Also 2 whopper $5 satisfies my poor fat ass.

That burger is so sad it's suicidal

Not certain what I just read or why it was written. I was confused the entire time and am still confused. If there was a point to that, it is entirely lost on me and I cannot tell if that is a good or bad thing. In other words; wat?

McDonald's is fucking shit in comparison. Literally makes me sick.

Everything about a burger than can be done wrong is done wrong in a Whopper

Rallys Big Buford

Negroes made you.

I do not eat beefburgers.