Next book when?

Next book when?

he is dead

- Tom

If you were really Pynchon, you would have made a joke about the upcoming rapture

the joke is that he didn't make a joke

PYNCHED

>Pynchon writes a conventional generic fiction

>that was all part of his ironic plan

whatever he does, he wins

Given the turd that was Bleeding Edge, he oughta stop.

Pynchon YA novel when?

What was wrong with it?

>I didn't understand it
>I wanted another Grisham-esque or Lee Child-esque thriller but I got something more intelligent
HURR DURR TURD
kill yourself for your own sake and salvation

Really convincing counter-argument bro.

But feel free to convince me that the book doesn't have a meandering plot, flimsy wisecracking characters, sad attempts at cultural relevancy, boorish conspiracy theories (the paranoia here is laughable), and a reaction to 9/11 that's barely emotive.

>expecting the SAME recurrent themes in EVERY novel

I'm sorry for you

Do you really think I'm the same person in real life as I am in my work? My target is 2020. Has a nice ring, but so does 2022, so we'll see. It'll be my last big one. I've been working on it for some time. And, upon news of my death, my lovely sister and wife will release my autobiography, of course.
- Tom

That's Pynchon's leitmotiv. He writes candy for the middlebrow. Why did you expect anything else?

did you kill Kennedy? You disappeared after his death desu

Of course not, but it's fun to think about who did.

-Tom

writing style is way off, imposter
and I'm not even a native speaker of engrish

>my autobiography

There's no way in hell this dude is gonna spill the fucking beans at any point ever ... and if there is some sort of "autobiography" it'll just be some labyrinthine meta-joke that further obscures the truth

... wait, fuck, that would be a fun read

j a p a n e s e i n s u r a n c e a d j u s t e r

g o j i r r a

inherent vice and bleeding edge are only conventional by pynchon standards and there's nothing ironic about the enjoyment of them. they are top of the line mystery pulp

Not even close man. At least try to get the voice right. The problem with people on here trying to imitate Pynchon is that it actually takes a lot of talent, talent that maybe 2 people here have.

right. Pynchon style is instantly recognizable, even when he writes liner notes for boring elevator music bands

>- Tom
read the rules

My publisher sez it should be out by next month
-Tom

Niggers.

Ah! the fucking fools of datum hocking their inherent goodies of that lovely Gray... well, hey, keep attit n' someday someone, maybe, might just be fooled (precious Virgos, of course--send some mail?I've a deep interest in ya) to privy at your prose (might belong in one though).

5781. If you know anything about anything you'll know.

5781 ... you mean H.R. 5781, California Emergency Drought Relief Act of 2014?

You've hacked haphazardly away and landed, painfully, in a black tar sand trap so far from any greenery-enshrined singularity.
Numbers are important; they shift and crawl around like marble-backed insects all over each other, moulting away to new meanings all the fucking time. Go back the the source, muchacho.

Bob and I had fun with this joker. Looks like the Mad kid.

No surprise here that a callow puss with soft hands coddling lovingly his cock and keys can't even handle digging; let alone with callus fodder, much less in a book.

Do you think that if /pol/ got around to it ,could find Pynchon?

/pol/ can steal flags from kids and post frogs, fuck them

doesn't he still live in New York?

How difficult could it be to find him ?

Do you think that if you got around to it ,could stop being such a stupid faggot?

it's just journalist-tier challenge

The first thing they should do is actually read books that will give them a broader understanding of humanity

whoa, /leftypol is back again

>And, upon news of my death, my lovely sister and wife will release my autobiography, of course
You married your sister?

his life hasn't even been a mystery since the 80s

we know more about pynchon's life than someone like herman melville

hopefully never

nigga he dead

My books are better.

- Jerry

Was the person saying they worked at a publishing company and that there was one on the way a couple months ago bullshitting? Anyone remember that? I assumed yes at the time so I wasn't paying much attention.

It's like a better written ready player one, all nostalgia and painfully over-researched bullshit.