Is this the dad of hot sauces?

Is this the dad of hot sauces?

Tobasco is pretty great on a lot of things, but I like Franks or sriracha more

Tabasco is the Ford F-150 of hot sauces

It really should be good because they ferment tobasco peppers in an oak barrel for 3 years. The problem with it is they cut it with such a huge amount of vinegar for muh mass produced profit and servicing to the LCD of the barnyard herds of sheep that it only tastes like vinegar.

t. ferments cayenne pepper sauce that's hotter and more flavorful than most hot sauces on the market.

it says right in the pic how to spell it
jesus i don't get it

Siriracha is overrated. Way too goopy and it's barely spicy.

Now THIS shit. This is the master of hot sauce.

Reliable Mexican gardener who doesn't complain and gets shit done

what the fuck do you even put hot sauce on?

anything cooked and savoury

Pretty much everything

i dont get this meme because the only food I've tried with hot sauce that was good were tacos

eggs was shit
sausage was shit
any breakfast food was shit
steak was shit
nuggets and fries was shit

You'll like it more when you're older

Sounds like you don't like hot sauce. Don't blame us.

>too much vinegar
Tabasco does have a lot of vinegar but it has nothing to do with cutting corners. The formula has remained unchanged since nearly day one.

The point of Tabasco...the reason it became so hugely popular, is that it provides 3 key elements required to balance out a dish...salty sour spicy.

You were doing something very wrong. The right hot sauce has its place on nearly everything...especially breakfast.

Let all your rage out spergo.
I like the garlicky taste along with the spice though I agree it isn't nearly as spicy.
Sriracha is only overrated because you lurk Veeky Forums all the time
I never knew this stuff existed until my sister got me a bottle, I wish they sold it where I live.
Basically everything. I could put hot sauce on Ice cream and I bet I'd enjoy it.

Hot sauce on eggs is great, hotsauce on eggs and sausage is great too. I wouldn't put hot sauce on a steak, but it is good with beef of other types.
I'm not an autist so I don't eat nuggets, but it is good on fries.

The answer for you is probably one of these,
which is fine. not everyone likes everything, which is cool.

Tabasco is more like a flavoring than being spicy

Essentially that’s what hot sauce should do. The blazing super hot meme shit is just hot for the sake it and adds no flavor

Personal favorite. There's a reason everyone steals it from Chipotle.

This was a good thread until this shitpost right here. We already established that different people like different things. Just because you can’t handle extreme heat doesn’t mean that it’s just “hot for the sake of being hot”. And extremely spicy peppers/ sauces still have flavors. You just have to get used to the heat to notice them. I buy a bag of dried Carolina reapers every month to use in salsas and hot sauces. Get on my level or learn your place.

Go on
This is interesting

Chicken desu.

I prefer Louisiana hot sauce but Tobasco is a reliable standard sauce you can count on when you want it spicy.

What are some other good vinegar heavy hot sauces like tobasco?

Texas Pete, best cheap hot sauce.

Habanero Tabasco a best.

mah nigga

It's tAbasco you stupid nigger.

everyone spells it tobasco though prolly cause tobacco or sometheing

Sure, if you’re an OBESED american.

I just bought tabasco for the first time. That shit was expensive as fuck. Tastes pretty good, but not as spicy as I had hoped.

Sriracha is literally spicy ketchup. People who eat sriracha but badmouth ketchup are pretentious hipster hypocrites.

Tabasco is great for cooking.

Its good on mexican food. Otherwise I cook with it

Its concentrated you dipshit

So what satan

This on popcorn is really good.

No, that's texas pete.

No you don't

Yee.

i like it but can only stand it in small doses, it starts tasting sweet when i use alot of it

Yea the plain tabasco is just hot vinegar, but some of their other varieties are pretty legit. The chipotle tabasco or smoked one is pretty good.
I once made the mistake of buying Garlic Sriracha and it was a struggle to finish the bottle. At least my breath made sure none of the people I knew weren't vampires.

I put Tabasco on almost everything. I'd say that it's Veeky Forumsino.

sandwiches and subs
and anything else going into my mouth