How the FUCK do you take the hedonism pill?

How the FUCK do you take the hedonism pill?

What books and authors can I read that will convince me that thinking of the future, others, or anything except my pleasure is not worth it?

sturnar

u cant

Helping others gives you pleasure. Doing the "right thing" gives you pleasure. Pleasure isn't just dopamine, it can be something deeper.

If it brings you pleasure then keep doing it. Just remember planning for the future won't mean shit when you're dead and the wasted effort therein could've been used to do something that brings you pleasure.

I don't know if you misstyped Stirner's name, but I've read it with a British accent.

Hedonism ≠ egoism. Like
points out, unless you're a sociopath pleasing others gives you pleasure.

A few notorious hedonistic authors off the top of my head:
Charles Baudelaire
Oscar Wilde
Henry Miller
William S. Burroughs
Charles Bukowski

Also Frank Zappa

>pleasing others gives you pleasure.
I bet you're very popular with gold-digging whores. S M H !

As a matter of fact, I am. I live in Ghana where 9 out of 10 girls fuck for money. I get freebies all the time. Being a nice guy pays off. (Being white helps too)

>Being a nice guy pays off.
You mean being a rich whitey in West-Africa. But good for you, you're living the hedonistic live.

I ain't rich. The prostitutes make more money than I do. I live with 3 of them.

How the fuck did you end up in Ghana? lol

What the actual fuck, now I wanna know more.

Black ass is awesome. So is adventure and un-civiluzation. So are most African musicians. I'm a musician myself, so...

>Black ass is awesome
Well, I'm not so sure, I love chocolate myself but 100% negroid is something different, especially in a Ghanian brothel. Is this a fucking meme or are you for real?

We sleep together on two air mattresses. They go out every night to fuck rich whiteys. I have a gig once or twice a week which pays less than half of what they can make in one night. I looked after the oldest one when she had malaria, and now I'm a family member.

Pic related. That's her resting after a busy night.

I'm real, and you don't need to go to brothels for pussy. There are affordable guesthouses everywhere. Also, I don't pay for pussy.

What are you doing in Ghana?

Ghana... ghana.. Not ghana work here anymore anyway

Extensive research into what is pleasure has reached the conclusion that the logical course of action dictated by a hedonistic standpoint is taking the breadpill.
In other words, read the Bible.

why though

Fred Fedman - Pleasure and the good life

>Charles Baudelaire
>hedonistic

He was a virgin.

>pleasure
You guys are so SPOOKED.

Are you trying to find some justification for something you know is pathetic and bad?

de sadec
stephenie meyer
epicurus

what do you mean?

>intrinsic meaning
spooked.

>unless you're a sociopath

Oh, how naive.

Huysmans

He fucked brown chocolate on a daily basis.

Drive a drilling machine in your head. You have been cursed by the forsaken gift of self awareness.

My friend have you met my old friend Drugs? Thinking is not pleasure, it can not be avoided (try but be wary of Death (but did someone not say once that Death would be the ultimate Pleasure?)), you can simply have happier thoughts, through Drugs, the type seemed largely inconsequential, they all worked. But with that divine and devilish Resistance our body repels to death and drugs you will automatically gravitate toward the more potent, the more Dangerous.

So maybe you should read about drugs and how a person can benefit from them.As they can and do lead people to an envisioned state of hedonistic heaven.

Yet, it is just one facet of life. We should not forget this.

Read the Bible and live your life, little one.

It is remarkable how if you give your self not purpose but a purpose that life does indeed become liveable. Your suggestion is a little archaic today, not very comforting for an old man!

>Hedonism ≠ egoism. Like
> points out, unless you're a sociopath pleasing others gives you pleasure.
other way round my man, stirner was all for pleasing others
hedonism is what connotes sex drugs rnr, not the milkman