I'm just too busy with my software development job there's no way I can take five minutes to eat a sandwich like a...

>I'm just too busy with my software development job there's no way I can take five minutes to eat a sandwich like a NORMAL PERSON

>STOP LIKING THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE
Cool story, OP.

Finally somebody understands

>making fun of the mentally ill
Low even for Veeky Forums OP, reevaluate your life

Those guys need to work on their hiring practices. Only the guy on the bottom right looks like he should be working at NuMale.

Who? I don't see anyone with their mouth agape.

>Black guy in orderly uniform.
Fuck numales.

He's the office Bull.

Do you remember when summer was only once a year and not everyday? Times have changed...

My roomate used to try and eat my deli meat from the bag rather than making a sandwich. Suffice to say I threatened to shoot him if he ate my food again and now I live with a roomate that birthed a kid. She can do whatever I don't really care. If I'm not having sex with you don't fuck with my lunch meat.

Is Soylent actually good?
Amazon had a 12 pack of them for $24 a week or two ago so I was tempted to try them, but ended up missing the deal.

>naming a product that reminds people of a movie about a food source that was made of people

What could go wrong?

It's an epic movie/tv show reference that soyboys will understand and relate to

>Is Soylent actually good?
do you enjoy the feeling of cold semen sliding down your throat and growing gyno titties? Soylet is the drink/meal combo for you!

Hey fuck off software development isn't a bad job
The culture of it sucks though
Just being surrounded by a bunch of autistic sissyboys all day sucks

Literally a job for cucks
>Chad bosses pushing around codemonkeys all day

>makes $110k after 5-10 years
>gets to sit on ass and work with asian QTs
>job that takes intellect and problem solving
>get to work on a team with likeminded people

Sounds like someones a little jealous.

2 dollars a bottle for an over advertised old person drink. Just get ensure old man.

I make that at a chemical plant just turning a couple wrenches and monitoring levels.

Prove it.

Ok so real shit, I drink the soylent coffiest on many mornings and its pretty good. It takes kinda like a smoothie made of pancake batter and toaster waffles, not *super* delicious but very palatable and easy to get used to. I chose it because I (uni student) don't often have the time to brew a cup of coffee and get something nutritious to eat before my early classes. It has enough caffeine to do the job and does well to supplement my diet since I work out a lot and need more nutrition. So its very healthy and extremely convenient but doesn't taste too bad. Only downside is that it could be a bit cheaper, but buy it in larger quantities (they knock 15% off the price if you get a monthy subscription) and the price per bottle gets down to about the same as a banana + a cheap coffee.

>job that takes intellect and problem solving
it's all been solved and if you're a codemonkey you're just nut and bolting software together.

>because I (uni student) don't often have the time to brew a cup of coffee and get something nutritious to eat before my early classes.
Get out of bed 15 minutes early you lazy fuck.

T H I S

girl in one of my classes last quarter drank one of those soylent coffees everyday, so I asked her about them and she said I shouldn't start and that she was trying to switch to energy drinks. very confusing and not the answer I expected

its called blue collar
get off your ass and get some overtime

I routinely get up two hours before class, so I sort of agree with you guys, but at the same time I still have a lot of labor and time saving habits so I don't think drinking soylent to save time is that bad. I'm sure it's healthier than a lot of things people eat for breakfast

>healthier than a lot of things people eat for breakfast
healthy diets imply varied diets, if you eat the same shit all the time it isn't healthy.

>Chad bosses pushing around codemonkeys all day
The trick is to get a developer job under any department other than IT. Most businesses hate their own IT departments because they have autistic ticket based project management where nothing ever gets done, so the departments outside of IT (e.g. Marketing or Sales) are just grateful you're getting them around the official route and also they don't know anything about programming and therefore don't bother even trying to figure out how to manage your work.

Female here. Will soylent make my boobs bigger?

>sandwich

but i'm vegan and gluten free you racist

>tfw working at my six figure software engineering job and just shitposting on Veeky Forums all day

>software engineering
>engineering

tru, it's barely even a job since I don't even do any work. feels good, man

If you drink enough of it yeah. You need to have soy atleast once or twice per day to get good results though. People that think drinking soymilk once will give them giant triple H OH YEAH BROTHER style tits when it really wont.

If you really want to use soy to up your tit and ass game buy soymilk, drink soylent, eat tofu, and take prenatal vitamins and also do squats.

But you're probably just some big gay fagboy that wants to be a tranny. Don't you have a game at AGDQ to run over estimate?

>>tfw working at my six figure project management job and just shitposting on Veeky Forums all day

This is me. Most people would be surprised how many professionals need a place to anonymously shitpost where you're truly free to express your opinions.

Thanks. And I am watching AGDQ with my fiance actually.

are you my PM, they don't do any work either
where does the money even come from - pretty sure no one does any work

You'll be laughing all the way to the unemployment line when pajeet takes your position.

>pajeet can't bolt together software better than I can!!! - import library;

good thing I voted for trump then

Especially in today's corporate environment, where some little ladder climber will try to get rid of competition by reporting their co workers for "political incorrectness." These and false accusations are all the rage in Silicon Valley. Always have to watch your back.

>warehouse I work for has tons of these and I have to pick them with my dirty gloves/hands, place them in dirty ass totes, then ship them off to NY

Lol soyboys are basically licking my fingers.

>You'll be laughing all the way to the unemployment line

Nigga. You say that like it's a bad thing.

as an "anybody but hillary" that also voted for him, if you truly think he's going to change anything, you're a fucking joke

How does trump not make you an expensive line item? An expense the company would rather do without?

Martin Soylen --- BEEELLLLCCCHH-- God isn't real, marty, and soylent Green is ~~UUUuuuuurrrp~~ it's people, marty

>import library;
The absolute state of Python script children projecting their deficiencies onto actual programmers.

>actual programmers
nobody hires them, they sit in ethereal heights of academia.

>not coding exclusively in javascript

>Just being surrounded by a bunch of autistic sissyboys all day sucks
Stop working where they only hire fresh college grads. Everybody on my team is a grumpy old man.

The Bayesian rationalist subculture is one of the most bizarre things in the world to me. Their habits, the mores they select for themselves, runs under so many layers of autism I can't even put it into words.

Forgot pic.

>Javascript
Sure is such a great language and easy to us-oh NPM lost a bunch of repos again and now nothing works

>she was trying to switch to energy drinks
is she retarded

If soy was some magical trick to make tits grow bigger like the autists here like to spew, women worldwide would be chomping down soy by the mouthful.
The levels of estrogen in soy are wholly inconsequential unless you are actually gorging on the shit.

explain why tofu eating chinks are all so effeminate then

In the past, the "latte-drinker" was the effeminate liberal.

Now it's the soy latte drinker.

thanks for sharing

Epic blog hahahahhaa so random xD
Where's the upvote button?

Far upper right, the x

came here to post this, good job my man

coffiest tastes good fuck you all

Fuck off back to r.eddit and kill yourself retard.

this is true, i ate/drank nothing but soylent for a month and now i have a trans vagina

>wagecucking so hard you wolf down a sandwich in five minutes
If I'm eating, it's for no less than 24 minutes

>needing 5 minutes

Sounds nice.

>Being so severely autistic and disabled that it takes you almost half an hour to eat 1 sandwich

I wonder if anyone will someday stop spouting memes and give a link on the science article that tested Soylent and it's influence on human organism.
I assume it couldn't be allowed to hit the shelves if it messed up hormones levels greatly for example

They're not.

>Not knowing how hormones effect each other or how people behave
Fun fact olives boost testosterone but body builders and men in general don't seem to eat olives on everything wonder why?

Too much testosterone makes the body convert it into estrogen.

That was back before a large influx of australians and south americans. Now its summer all year around.

or he could sleep more and drink/eat wahtever the fuck he wants, why the fuck do you care ? Touch of the 'tism?

That's way more healthy than sandwiches you birdbrained ninny.

Because olive oil is much easier way to digest it.

Huel is where it's at

T b h would rather fall for the soylent meme than the coffee one.

Don't get caught up in the breathing oxygen meme, neck yourself.

u mad?

Huel tastes like oatmeal and I can't turn it into any other flavor.
Soylent is the better product in that regard.

Sadly, I am a fresh college grad, hired on to replace these grumpy old guys that are retiring now more than ever

I’d be really tempted to try this stuff if it wasn’t FUCKING FILLED WITH LEAD.

JUST DONT ADD ANY FUCKING LEAD TO IT WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT. JESUS CHRIST.

>chair lowered to minimum setting to avoid drawing the attention of the phd advisor

Why does Soylent shill do hard on Veeky Forums?

Who decided that this place was a target demographic?

Seriously kys

>busy
>software development
What company? The place I've been at for the last 3 years is hyper laid back and I haven't missed lunch a single time.

No joke, but my old roomate and I only really ate deli meat from the bag and rarely made sandwhiches.

>My roomate used to try and eat my deli meat from the bag rather than making a sandwich.
> my old roomate and I only really ate deli meat from the bag and rarely made sandwhiches
Since when is this considered a weird thing?
If I want to eat a bunch of honey ham or turkey I'll just eat it. Adding bread to the equation isn't going to make it taste better. I'm pretty sure the whole concept of adding bread and pickles and other unnecessary bullshit started out as a way to ration out limited amounts of meat. Meat supply isn't running out any time soon here in 2018, you're free to just eat as much of it as you want.

Yeah, they're nuts. Not sure if most people here know who you're talking about tho.

That should include the screencap of him talking about his gag reflex when swallowing cum

>his software company doesn't provide free food

>not per capita
Useless graph desu

tfw nobody sells I BRAKE FOR ROKO'S BASILISKS bumper stickers

Providing food, washing machines, snacks, etc is to keep you on-site and working past what they pay you for. Why do you think they strongly favour young single guys? No kids/life outside work. SV is a meat-farm.