knackwurst
hot links
braunschweiger
andouille

literally every other sausage at any polish butcher

Your mother likes my sausage

The one I had ur mum gobble down last week

*coughfaggotcough*

Ive tried these recently and they are very strange. But i like them. Not sure if id ever buy again though because of the price tag

I literally came to this thread to post this. First post, best post. Polish sausage is great, but this stuff is king.

any of them
every kielbasa i've ever had is just a giant hot dog

My girlfriends family is Ukrainian and they send her this all the time. This stuff is the tits. I've got some in the fridge right now.

i had this really good kielbasa from a grocery store's deli counter. i've never been able to find kielbasa that tasted that good.

what's the best kielbasa brand? 'cause all the common ones i find are total shit.

Kabanos
Krakowska
Kresowa
Kolbasz
Mysliwska
Swojska
Chorizo
Salame

i was gonna say this also. i have some in the fridge right now that's going in a gumbo in the next few days.

Nice try, Amerilard, but kolbász literally just means 'sausage' in Paprikaspeak and is not some specific variety of sausage. What kind of sausage are you thinking of when you think 'kolbász?' There are a few hundred varieties from Paprikaland, many wholly dissimilar from one another.

>Amerilard.

Calm down, my brother. I'm just a polish guy in the UK working with Hungbros. I know that Kolbasz = sausage, just like feel of it - dried, cured, with a kick. We also feel the same when there is kielbasa in US with no specifications towards the style of it.

Szeretlek, ziomeczku.

Pick

a lot of what is sold as kielbasa in the US contains mechanically seperated chicken/beef, which means it's shit tier.

it's not the sausage label name that counts, it's the meat in it.

Rocco.

Are those the sweet ones? Bought these once without knowing how sweet they were and tried to eat them like regular sausages.

andouillette

This right here

this place has the best sausage ever, technically it's pepperoni.
trinkosausage.com/

Linguica

My penis

Weisswurst. One of the comfiest meals on earth.

saucisson.
cut it up. fry it. add a tin of minestrone soup.

fucking bang.

Andoille and smoked kielbasa are very similar. Primary spices of kielbasa are garlic and marjoram, andoulle is garlic, thyme and cayenne. Andouille is like a spicy hot version of kielbasa.

t. make my own sausages

North American antelope with honey mustard.

>Andouille
those are basically wieners but with meat of better quality

Do people really not peel their salami?

GOD TIER
t. Russian Person

Is what it is but I think it's almost identical to what Germans or German immigrants do in the northwest. I once had dinner with my friend, who was an immigrant from Belarus and we got absolutely shitfaced on vodka and ate pickled vegetables and sausage. Then we sang bizarre traditional songs from his country. For fucks sake, I don't even speak Russian.

didn't you just describe everything that is cased meat but isn't a wiener?

Is merguez good? I saw it on tv and want to try making it

Looks like it would be goat. I may try making some with lamb.

meatsandsausages.com/sausage-recipes/merguez

Braunschweiger is so fucking good. I wouldn't really call it a sausage though since it's usually used as a spread.
Same with chorizo also fucking amazing, but not really a sausage

>chorizo also fucking amazing, but not really a sausage
Wat?

pretty high-tier, but käsekrainer is god-tier

I come from a Ukrainian/canadian family, this is the best sausage. Flavorful, meaty, and just enough fat to keep it moist. Always get it from a butcher tho.

I ate this a few times a week for a month and my pinky toe turned black and was going numb. I was afraid I had gout so I stopped eating it.

In what world is this not a sausage?

Stolichnaya is better. Moscowskaya fat chunks are gross.

>tin
>soup

fucking plebs