Cheese General

Cheese General

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ortolan_bunting#As_food
guffantiformaggi.com/en/chees/callu-de-cabrettu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is chaotic evil that cheese that is named after the pope?

It's Casu Marzu.

>King of cheese
>Not mozzarella

They're all quotes.

want to put my dick in neutral evil and get it pregnant

Post Casu Marzu.

It makes me sick but I can't stop looking at it.

Looks like you already did.

>Gouda

i eat this plain.
>buy a package
>open slowly
>bite
>let it melt in your mouth.

Neutral Evil just looks so appealing, all gooey and melty and warm looking.

Gorgonzola, stracchino, parmigiano. The magic 3

It s a sardinian (but you can find it also in other regions of south italy) typical cheese... It s a pecorino with flies larvae in it.

Gjeitost is interesting but I can olny eat so much at a time. It reminds me of a salty version of that dessert when you boil a can of sweetened condensed milk until the color is close to butterscotch.

Not cheese, that's the street gutter garbage of New York and Illinois. Unless you've added sugar, cinnamon, and an egg to it, that shit is just as bad as mayonnaise and cottage cheese.

>that shit is just as bad as mayonnaise and cottage cheese
Oh I see, you just have shit tats.

>Mozzarella, Parmigiano
>Not absolute pleb american casual tier

This. I like it on occasion but I can't eat a whole cube of it. I buy it maybe once a year with some dark rye or crispbread because I have fond memories of eating it at my Norwegian friend's house as a kid, but I get maybe 1/4 through the cube and the rest goes to waste.

I wasn't even aware that you could get red cheese outside of Norway. And why do you call it Gjetost? That's not how you write goat cheese in Norwegian.

Had to Google the name because I don't speak alphabet soup. I picked some up at an international market in an Norwegian church.

you are like a little baby, watch this

vagene?

callu de crabettu. take a newborn goat, and let it drink milk from its goat mom. after he's done you have to swiftly slaughter it and take out the stomach with the milk still inside. then you put it to ferment like other cheese (the enzimes in the stomach do the work of getting caglio)
those who tried it say it puts casu marzu to shame

Holy shit

You ought to google a recipe for traditional norwegian sourcream waffles. Red cheese on those is the greatest thing in the world. As long as the waffles are warm.

appenzeller is on top of the cheese tier list it has no bad matchups

What do you do with the other 90% of the cheese left over?

Eat it later. Keep in in its original wrapping, put it in a freezer bag, put it in the fridge, eat it on whole grain bread with plenty of real butter.

Farmers cheese or ritcotta?

where's the goat cheese??

>can only identify the brie

What's the neutral evil?

Ate this Dubliner Cheese today, was pretty fucking good

Epoisses

recently tried wensleydale and goddamn, that was tasty

wtf nigger
how do you not know what blue cheese is
get the fuck out you NORMIEEEREEEEE

What do I do with a big chunk of parmesan cheese that's so hard I can't grate it?

Buy a microplane?

jesus fuck and I thought Ortolans were fucking the epitome of cruelty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ortolan_bunting#As_food

is there any decent supermarket brand? all the butchers here sell is "american" cheese...

screw you and your goddamn pic, OP. I really want to play a neutral evil character now.

virgin to limburger here, thinking of making it my weekly cheese purchase.
what would i be in for? what does it -really- taste like?

I like "stinky" cheeses and found it not good.

fucking buy it and taste it yourself you dumb fuck holy shit how fucking dumb are you that you have to ask advice on the taste of a cheese just fuycking buy it holy shit how dumb are you kid?

If there isn't a specialty shop in your area your best bet would probably be a higher end grocery store like a Whole Foods or a Trader Joes.

>ctrl+f
>no roquefort

what the fuck, Veeky Forums

Meanwhile in Europe

That's soap bro

Oh yes! oh yes. yum yum thanks much!

Roquefort was very disappointing to me, it's not very complex
Stilton is the king of blues

You should try Carles Roquefort but it's a bit rare unfortunately. Stilton is a bit overrated imo, there's so many many blues superior in taste and texture.

Try Smokey Blue from Oregon, cave aged and smoked with hazelnut shells it is not quite as great as Stilton but it is very good and pretty accessible to even people I've met that don't like blue too much

That's what chaotic neutral is, you philistine.

whoever made this image is an fucking idiot

>the memes are real

If you're gonna go dutch, this is it

Best cheese rollin' through.

fuck.

What's the best cheese for grilled cheese?

Could you name a few?
Thanks, I'll try it next time I'm at the store.

agreed

how do i eat this cheese

guffantiformaggi.com/en/chees/callu-de-cabrettu/

>This is much more than a simple cheese – it is almost the forbearer of all cheeses and an authentic example of ‘paleogastronomy’. The stomach of a baby goat kid is tied at one end with a rope and left to mature with all its contents of mother’s milk. It is a very rare operation still carried out by a few Sardinian shepherds. According to local customs, it is eaten sliced on bread (including the stomach walls) or sliced and fried in lard. Traditionally, the paste, rich in enzymes, is also used as rennet in other milk so that the cheese’s name, in the Sardinian language, literally translates as ‘kid rennet’.

So is this a thread made by french faggots for french faggots ?

w-wew lad

Grilled.

Okay lads my cheesemonger who I've known all my life offered me that goat cheese.
I don't have words for how good it is.
The moldy rind has a slight crispiness, the next layer is hard and very tasty like à fully dried goat cheese and the core has kept some creamy softness.
I also bought some Auvergne blue, a softer goat cheese, à Langres, some French Vacherin an a big slice of Cantal.

delightfully devilish

A2 dairy is where it's at.

blue cheese

what dat

underrated

Simpletons, Vesterhavs cheese is actually the most crystalized and savoury cheese

Best grilled and with cranberry jam.

Cheese doesn't get pregnant.