Anti numale food

this dish sure puts the jimmies up the soyim. its irish stew i made and its delicious

Looks like you undercooked the meat, overcooked the potatoes, and fucked the broth into oblivion.

6 coworkers met at someone's house yesterday under the pretense of "Irish stew". I grudgingly accepted the invitation and arrived at 2 pm (when I was told to come). I brought traditional soda bread that had to be baked first. The host made a bit of a stink about using the oven when he had other things in there, but I told him I wanted it fresh.

The stew was still cooking and the host was already drinking alcohol at this time. In the middle of a conversation with a member of the opposite sex, the host tells me, "Please, no talk about politics. PLEASE not today". I said if more people talked about politics we would be in a better country, and he got very argumentative so I just dropped it.

I was drinking apple juice that I brought over and the host kept trying to get me to have a beer. He was obviously intoxicated and starting saying how maybe I would be relaxed and "cooler" if I had some alcohol. It was pathetic, like peer pressure from a high school TV show.

Anyway, at that point I became withdrawn and went for a walk. I came back right before dinner, and that is when the fun started.

He made "Irish stew" with beef, carrots, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, hot sauce, oregano, tomato, and various ingredients. I started telling others that proper Irish stew should only contain mutton, potato, onion, and water, and that beef, tomato, black pepper, hot sauce, and other ingredients would not be available then and therefore it was a modern stew, not Irish stew.

We started eating and someone asked me about what I had said about real Irish stew. The host looked annoyed so I told him. He turned red and told me if I didn't like it I could "get the fuck out and take my apple juice with me".
(cont.)

Fuck off with your meme pasta

I was shocked and speechless. He left the room and his girlfriend (they are unmarried but live together) apologized. Eventually, people started talking more comfortably and he came back and was brooding and drinking more.

The stew was okay, but not authentic. I asked him if he knew that mutton was on sale at a local store and he flew into a tirade, bringing up any small error or faux pas I have ever committed at work. People were trying to calm him down, and I simply responded to him in a quiet and calm voice, and said that I appreciated his invitation and his "take" on Irish stew, but it would have been nicer if the company had been more warm.

He got up and pulled me out of the chair, stretching my sweater at the neck. He was literally screaming in my face and had his fist up in a threatening manner.

I told him I would call the cops if he hit me. He then told me to get out and take my "fucking juice and shit bread" with him. A second loaf was still in the oven with 7 minutes left, and I said I wasn't leaving until it was cooked and I could take it.

He shouted at me to leave or he would call the cops ON ME (imagine) and then threw the bread out of the oven on the ground. I was shaking with emotions and told the group that I enjoyed my time with them but I couldn't say the same about the host.

It was a horrible affair, but I decided to make authentic Irish stew today, because I was let down yesterday and had a hankering for it. It is simmering on the stove and I plan on bringing it to lunch tomorrow, one bowl for me and some for the host. It will be a subtle form of revenge as well as a way to show him that I am a better cook and am the more mature, forgiving person.

Any other stories of hosts from hell? People who cannot act respectful towards others in their own home should not have dinner parties.

I remember this pasta. Nice job man 10/10

grilled sausage with mustard, sauerkraut with onions and carrots, leeks and celery in a dill dressing, and mashed potatoes with green onions. can I have some?

What ever happened to Irish Stew Guy? He was a ck classic. Same with Rambling Old Man. I miss them both.

fennel bulb, celery, and apple in a dressing made with lemon, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and fennel fronds actually

highly recommended

i don't think you used any of those memes right

this kills the manchild

Man, I completely forgot about rambling old man.

Buttered rye bread and pickled fish is the ascended anti numale food. Ironically enough its a scandinavian food more or less.

Some classic rambling old man posts

Cassoeula, a northern italian dish made of braised pork ribs, savoy cabbages, pork rinds, small sausages and other less noble part of the pig (ears, nose, trotters...)

>thinking about rambling old man just last night
>want to read some of his posts
>post irish stew guy copypasta today
>get rambling old man posts out of it
Sometimes, things just work out.

>not eating soy for gains

Does anyone even remember Angie?

I remember her, and there was almost something like a "signature line" she had, but I forgot what it was - it pops into my mind every now and then though. She was Czech or so, right?

>He doesnt know what scouse is.
Why live user

If a meal is truly superb, I will often request to speak to the chef. Usually, it's no problem and they are appreciative that their craft and labour has been enjoyed.

However, there was one experience that left me rather shaken and made me consider if I should ever do it again. I travel most days of the week for work. We set up alot of IT stuff for hospitals. One day I was travelling to somewhere in Kentucky. I was excited to go because 1.) I had never been and 2.) I was excited to try the local fare and learn more about what people ate there. We got in late and really didn't have time to eat anywhere particularly locale the first night, but after arriving to work the next day we were recommended to eat at a place called "Randy's Kountry Kitchen". I was a little hesitant because the name sounded foreboding, but I trusted our advice and we headed out for lunch.

I normally eat alone as I tend to take my time, but this time I rode along with some new coworkers. We were seated in a what appeared to be a very rundown shack. There were flies everywhere and our checkered tablecloth was sticky. The waitress was very rude and just asked "What y'all want?" I didn't have time to peruse the menu, which just happened to be a piece of printer paper listing their items so I informed her I would need a few minutes. My coworkers immediately started drinking. They just got burgers. I thought that was foolish and opted to get their special: A chicken fried steak with pepper gravy. I was floored. It was fried just right and the gravy was smooth and creamy. My coworkers at this point were beginning to get more and more inebriated, even though it was a lunch break and I began to wonder how we were going to get back. As, I stated I usually take my time with my food. My coworkers began to tease and berate my eating habits. One said "I ate like a faggot" to which I found very insulting. I wanted to savor every bite and took my time. Anyways onto "my compliments"

After 45 minutes I finished my meal and asked our crude waitress if I could speak to the chef. My coworkers groaned and one even dared to throw a fork at at me. I think that it someone really does something great they should know about it. Our waitress seemed confused, but went back to the kitchen anyways. While doing this, my coworkers left to use the bathroom. Several minutes later a morbidly obese man wearing a very dirty motorhead shirt lumbered over to my table and introduced himself as Randy. He asked me "what was wrong with my food". I informed him that I wished to tell him the latter and that I found his meal to be delicious. The man seemed perplexed and just stared at me. I took of my cap, (I was wearing a baseball hat at the time) and tipped in his direction in a respectful manner as to say thank you. He immediately became furious. He asked if "I was coming on to him" and said that "He doesn't allow any fucking queers in his Kountry Kitchen". I didn't even get a chance to pay and was chased out of the restaurant rapidly.

To my shock my coworkers had not gone to the bathroom but had snuck out and left me at Randy's Kountry Kitchen and I had to walk 2 miles to the nearest gas station to call a cab back to work.

Anyone else have issues with culinary folk?

laughable

Korean bbq honestly
>meat and onion

i'd smash that so quick

they call them SKINS

Ah yeah, that was it. Thanks (I guess) for reminding me.