bring on the lit humor boys

I'm ready for the teehees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c36jCk-Cmvs
youtu.be/h8VTfGicIPY
warosu.org/lit/thread/S7113249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*clears throat* uhh

Thomas Pynchon is one of my all-time favorites because I love uhh goofs, pranks... tricks, and whenever you open a book by him there's snakes that pop out in your face and you pick the book back up and you've been pranked by pynchmeister, the card. Buzz you get a shock and he laughs. Huge golden gong.

latest

Thanks user for posting that. Almost forgot Veeky Forums was fun at one point.

This one always makes me laugh

there are a few parts that feel to tryhard but the Dr Dre shit makes it a goldmine

"One must imagine Sisyphus happy."

>61/100 points
What the actual fuck

>This is Page 3.

Lost it here.

>That color change
>This is page 3
>That Dr. Dre passage out of fucking nowhere
10/10

my single accomplishment in life was being part of this

I didn't know lit could produce something of this quality

we didn't, that's an ancient internet image

oh my god

Can someone post that galloping abs erotica?

>Audio:
youtube.com/watch?v=c36jCk-Cmvs

>Text:
Her long hair, still wet from the shower, had been combed down her back in a wet swath. Hilda was sitting on the floor, her round, wet boobs still wet from the shower's water. She dried off the water with a towel, which then became wet.
Hilda gasped when she saw a reflection in her bedroom mirror: through the slightly open door, she caught a glimpse of the chiseled abs and square jaw of the mysterious stranger who shared her cabin. She stood and spun around, her breasts swinging heavily with the momentum. She grabbed the door and flung it open, revealing shirtless Torolf (which was seriously his name) quivering with desire in the hallway.
Torolf was ashamed at being caught, but his shame made him even hotter – hotter for sex. He stepped into the room, and his bulging abs accidentally smushed into Hilda's rich chest.
As Hilda's buttermilk bosoms squished up against his granite abs, Torolf almost had a dick aneurysm.
"Hilda," Torolf murmured thickly, his throbbing meat wand pressing against Hilda's warm thighs. "There is a secret I need to not tell you: You are my forbidden desire."
Hilda had been waiting to hear these words. Her heart was lifted on golden wings and soared toward a radiant sun of perfect joy. She saw herself and Torolf happy together, bathed in the golden light of love. Her snooch got all warm, too.
"Torolf," Hilda moaned, her lush teats straining with desire. "I need you."
Torolf, coarse abs pulsing softly in the moonlight, stood silently.
Hilda looked at him expectantly.
"Oh, sorry," she added. "Torolf, I need you – sexually."
At hearing those beautiful words, Torolf flexed his rough-hewn abs and Hilda found herself being guided to her soft bed by the sheer force of Torolf's undulating midsection. She parted her thighs in anticipation, exposing the soft pink petals of her clunge.
Torolf entered her like she was a lottery. His engorged pecker pushed inside her and she felt fulfilled with sexual fulfillment.
Hilda clutched at the bedsheets with lust and ecstasy and her hands. Her spongy love mountains hurled to and fro with each pounding. Her body was like a beautiful flower that was opening and somebody was pushing their dick inside it.
Then Torolf moaned, arched his back, and suffered from dick Parkinson's. He pumped in all of his hot pearlescent sperms as Hilda spasmed with so many orgasms!
The two lay still for a moment as the stinky scent of lovemaking billowed around the room.
Hilda got out of bed, still shimmering with orgasm. She glowed with contentment, like a cat who ate the cream of the crop.
She walked across the room and picked up her towel, still wet with shower water. "Torolf," she said softly, "there's something I have to tell you..."
But her bed was empty.
Torolf was gone, escaped out the bedroom window. In the distance, Hilda heard the fading sound of galloping abs.

still makes my lose it hard

another one

kek

>HOTTER FOR SEX
Kek. I hadn't read the first half of that before

this is fucking horrible

this is the saddest raid in the history of Veeky Forums

underrated jej

>he doesn't double fist

Funniest part is the fact he still gets a 61.

But if you're studying the nature of nature, you're just studying and characterising nature is the dichotomy actually contains functionally identical choices. The professor is a sophist

I fucking love this shit.

*so the dichotomy

This guy does harm to the Irish race.

Beautiful things are ephemeral, but this doesn't mean that whatever is ephemeral is beautiful. lrn2material conditional ffs

A little envy for this guy, who can still see God, just in the wrong place

Fucking excellent.

This... this cannot be for real. I refuse to believe that Sandra Hill isn't trolling

>This is the representation of what is supposed to be Veeky Forums's smartest board
Shamefur Display

>I want to be katie's little baby tampon boy

Holy shit

*Dispray

10/10

/pol/ is the smartest board.

6.1/10

These will never cease to make me laugh.

>Page is to big

You both got the gist of it and butchered it. 5/10

He looks like Timmy from WKUK on the left.

youtu.be/h8VTfGicIPY

Skip to 11:08

Topkek

anxietyOfLivingSincerelyInAnInsincereWorld.jpg

Holy fuck

Oh man this was hard to read

SMBC is too patrician for Veeky Forums

kek

this is good

captcha: stop please

Pretty sure /tv/ is just children.

>that continuity mistake with the cat posture on the bottom panels
Dropped.

I can tell this is not /co/

What continuity error?
>cat sits to avoid getting beat
>cat sees bitch distracted by phone
>cat leaves

Between the bottom left panel and bottom center, the posture shift of the cat makes no sense.

she took a picture, went on facebook, uploaded it, wrote a caption, and posted it. There was enough time for the cat to move. it's not immediately after the picture was taken

The cat moved position because it's getting ready to fuck off

Who remembers this one?

I prefer the one about Dumbledore taking a fat shit with bits of diarrhea squirting onto his shriveled ballsack.

How mindbroken will /tv/ be when they find out?

kek, hadn't seen this one before
thanks user

I'm trying to find one particular example of Veeky Forums humor...The theme was write the airplane scene of batman in the style of your favorite author. Socrates is on the plane with CIA. I thought it was pretty funny but can't find it anywhere.

breaking the board as we speak.

Welcome to a new meme boys

certified retard

There's this one.

>61%
American """""education""""", everybody.

This comic is so fucking bad.

best ever Veeky Forums thread IMO
warosu.org/lit/thread/S7113249

That's part of it, user. The one I'm talking about is a whole collage of these.

Right all the way. Jones is a serial killer, we can't allow that to live

>warosu.org/lit/thread/S7113249
That's the one! Thanks, user.

Is the joke just that he doesn't realize it's dead?

She's back on Youtube

tl;dr?

How fucking short is Hilda

Ironic puerilism