Mfw rejected for publication again

>mfw rejected for publication again

Tell them you're a black lesbian.

Ready Player One did it best

Self-publish.

not with that nose, your people pretty much make up the whole publishing business

use your nepotism already

now theres a face I havent seen in years. what was his name again, smileberg?

Yoyne Zimmerman

Publish under the name Tiresha Steinberg

Rebecca Blattberg

Shoshanna Schmalz

Akiva Liebowitz-Silberspiel

I think that's the most Jewish face I've ever seen. And I've been to a Bar Mitzvah.

>that pic
NEET Handel

>Shoshanna Schmalz

This is a winner

/fringe/ anyone?

laurence sterne, is that you?

>Shoshanna

gave me a good chuckle m8. upvoted !!

You live in fucking 2017. It is absolutely unnecessary for you to ingratiate yourself with a (((publishing house))) in order to communicate your ideas or your story. You have every avenue available to you to produce a work and to disseminate it online and in bespoke print editions. Finally and most importantly, you have at your feet countless examples of near-forgotten texts that only became great memes many years later, and often about or after the deaths of their authors.

You don't want to write for writing's sake. You want to be /popular with the right people/, and you want to believe that you /acquire power/ through such. You are no better than a high-schooler or someone who works in the NY/DC areas. In this, you are feminine. Being feminine in this way is bad.

The OP image is usually chosen for some pertinent subliminal reason even if the OP denounces same. In this case, effeminacy and judaism are wholly relevant to the conceits at hand, and not at all "/pol/-tier", much as the rest of the site would wish (and knows deep inside that it really can't) to dismiss the ideas.

>Finally and most importantly, you have at your feet countless examples of near-forgotten texts that only became great memes many years later, and often about or after the deaths of their authors.

Name 5 that weren't written by Franz Kafka. I'll wait

All ancient texts, you perfect idiot.

Well, a shit ton of good that does OP then. Even the ancient writers were recognized as the "voices" of their community, as special for writing. Nowadays, a dedicated writer can still be nothing more than one of 200 or 10000 on the slush pile. In "ancient times," simply being well-read, literate and published put you one over the vast majority of people. Nowadays, these qualifiers don't mean much, and people are looking for other ways to filter out what they read. Hence, the publishing game.

I'm still waiting on those five ancient texts that were unread or unpublished in their time, only to become classics later on.

>t. Unpublished Loser

Best website to self-publish?
What is the SoundCloud of literature?

>Shoshanna Schmalz
Liked and subscribed!

1. Brave New World
2. Moby Dick
3. The Great Gatsby
4. The Leopard
5. Everything by by Emily Dickinson

and thats just off the top of my head

Kek

What is this stupid (((meme))) I keep seeing?

self-publish. all you need is a marketing team to spin your book

uncle tom's cabin

The brackets denote that whatever's inside them is Jewish, or controlled by Jews. It's meant to be an echo of some kind.

/pol/ crossposting, basically.

Sorry user, but your works just don't get read if they're not getting published. Not by an audience larger than a few thousand, at absolute most.

quite projecting, baby
just fucking write better

I'm 21 and just published my first story in a literary mag.

Smashwords

>tfw no one wants to publish your 4000 page memoir/political manifesto

>Moby Dick
Ah, the one famous example.
>Brave New World
Released to critical acclaim, sold poorly due to bans in many of its primary markets. Not an apt comparison to the modern day.
>The Great Gatsby
Sold 21,000 copies in its first year. The publishing house kept it in print until 1946. The only person who felt it was undersold or under appreciated at the time was Fitzgerald himself. Is it better appreciated now? Yes. Was it near forgotten or unread? No.
>The Leopard
Almost certainly rejected during the author's life for political reasons alone. That novel took a swipe at everyone, and he was trying to publish it during a time when Italy was trying to reform after the fascists. No one was going to touch it in that atmosphere.
>Emily Bronte
A woman publishing during a time when writing was considered serious men's business? Not an apt comparison to the modern day.

The novels you're picking to hold up your argument are poor examples. In every case bar one, they were either published and well received at the time, or published into hostile markets that explain their underappreciation. They are not apt comparisons to a self-published unknown going on to great success.

Also, Melville was a really famous writer. Just not for Moby Dick, which wasn't well liked in his time.

The Ego and Its Own

Tell us about the rejection. What did you submit? To what publication or literary agent or publisher? How many times has that piece been rejected before?

>needing somebody else to publish you
Xerox, chicago screws, and initiative, you worthless little shit.

A salient point, boobposter. Thanks.

All of Nietzsche's philosophy.

They will publish it when you're dead lol
t. Chateaubriand

>A woman publishing during a time when writing was considered serious men's business? Not an apt comparison to the modern day.

You know shit about history.
Books were for women.
Newspapers were for real serious men.

Insted of emailing your novel at random, have you tried to contact an agent? Have you any curriulum in the writing world (aka or placed high in some competition)?

>mfw 150000 word novel has been 99% finished for 10 years but I just can't bring myself to try to publish it

>I've never submitted a work for publication
>never got a rejection letter
lol plebs

I actually want to try writing a 'choose your own adventure' book...

that's one aryan jew

Anything by John Williams

Don’t. That’s super fucking gay.

Try being good at writing.