Fml

shiver me timbers m80s its a chilly bugger out tonight, time to grab your softest kitter and get dickered and lets Food & Cooking this place the fug up

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, sing-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2jPEmZ9LHH8
youtu.be/40QSd6ZtZfk
youtu.be/mH8-x5U7XsA
youtu.be/6_8ZZtL6qmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fist for Patty

k gimme a bit to do a few dishes and well get poppin

youtu.be/2jPEmZ9LHH8

How much per pound did you pay for that premium feline?

>cat near food
enjoy your toxo

I want that cracker variety pack
where do you find such a thing?

Good to see you lurk the /deenz/ thread m8. What is your cat's name? Does it like sardines?

I don't really eat food, I only drink booze and munch multivitamins but I'll follow along.

>chicken
>angus
>pickled chili
>canned fish
>green wrapped things (leg ham?)
>sleepy kuching
>crisps

What'cha gon' make bud?

lol m8 i got all my kitters dumpster divin

used my moms sams club membership

patti mayonaise, maria and giblet, Ive never given them deenz but ill try it during this thread, if they waste my deenz there will be hell to pay >:0

not even sure i went to sams to stock my freezer back up, already vac sealed it all pic related

That cat seems pretty chilled for a stray. I want a cat but my landlord is a tosser.

Rev up those engines OP, it's time to cook.

I;m thinking about thos Deenz

patti was young when i got her, giblet was born under my grill in the rain lol

i will be pickling some peppers right now pls no rush

:^)

Cool bong

if you like a spicy phone this is how you get a spicy phone

dont remember if i posted it but i felt inspired by this thread to make pretzels like a week ago

Reminds me of when I was young visiting asia with the family. Had a spicy laksa and because of all the flies everywhere I rubbed my eyes.

looks dank m8 with some spicy mustard or something

at this point getting it in the eyes is just part of the routine

say no to botulism

so im going to save these and try to make some hot pepper relish tomorrow, its a bit more time consuming and im getting hongry

youtu.be/40QSd6ZtZfk

>The vibrations from the gears at a nice greasy flavor.

Your cat looks so smug and happy
how do i become your cat
will you pet me

gonna make a burger and fries with this ground bif i just thawed

i would call these steak fries

minced some gar' and making some extra fancy garlic aiolio

youtu.be/mH8-x5U7XsA
if you like a decent funky house jam for cooking and shit these guys do it good and the vid is comfy

When are you going to have me over for dinner TX user? I'm waiting.

>Pink salt

>PINK
>SALT

why

ease up off my salt son ya heard

Was good

How're ya holding up, dt?

Rude

lol

All cat faggots must hang.

looks dank OP

wont they explode or shatter if you do that?

That is how you seal the lid

thx

its part of the canning process, you dont screw them on very tight at first so they can burp if they need to, only way to kill dem botulisms

like a cat people meet up?

dude cheers for posting this..........as someone who spent most of the noughties wasting my life spinnin technics decks in my bedroom, thinking i was the dogs twitcher.....this makes me very happy
the family that spins together stays together :D

I still have em boxed in the attic.............may have to dust em off now and get my 3yo on it

Moved into my very first house today.

Feels good.

But broke as fuck now, Going to be working longer hours for the next 25 years.

No energy to cook after all the moving and unpacking. I promise deep fried OC in the next few days, I also bought a deep fryer for the first time in my life.

congrats user, signing a new lease today cuz moving is such a pain in the ass

taking the deep fryer pill is the best unhealthy decision someone can make, there are many corn doggos in your future m8

Congrats to you as well m8.

I need to put on a bit of weight anyway.

My mind is blown reading all the things you can fry, I've been missing out for the last 3 decades.

I didn't buy anything special because it's babbys first fryer and I'm certain I'll break it in the near future.

Going to deep fry a candy bar first. Then going to make some bomb ass hot wings tomorrow or the day after.

>17 dollars from Walmart on sale

How often do you replace / filter your oil?

i probably fry wings the most, getting your french fry game on point takes a lot of trial and error, beer battered fish is pretty easy and good, Im ready to move up to a much larger fryer at this point so i can make a big chicken fried steak and a bloomin onion etc

my buddy is coming by so i will most likely do food things b4 long

I've got a blanket like this but it is grey

I've been following these threads forever and still don't know what "fml" means.

Since this is the dedicated cook-along thread, maybe I could get some suggestions. I've got a half-pound of button mushrooms, some bacon, and some heavy cream, all of which I want to use up soon. What sounds good? I've got all the normal pantry stuff to supplement. I will post what I make ITT tomorrow.

Get some egg noodles and make some sort of unholy carbonara/stroganoff hybrid

>you in this thread
Enjoy your retardation

post mroe pattis you fuc

That looks fucking great

Why do you have old people furniture

made wangs

put some mad dog 357 on the last few was like hot ones plz no bully

more food required

Just out of curiosity op, what is your height and weight?

>mad dog 357
Well done, you bought the one hot sauce that is universally hated by all the guests.

That's regular furniture you fucking hipster

i got the same blanket but grey

give me your kitters

Improv dessert shit was very dank with honey butter and pralines and cream ice cream

I want to lick kot's face

A new Patti! Does she know she's the Queen and mascot of Veeky Forums? Look at that smug face, of course she does. Give her a scratch under the chin and behind the ears, then carry on with your cooking kotman.

What are you planning on with those limes, user? Personally, I'd put them into some cilantro-lime shrimp tacos, with a mango salsa.

that vid is mad adorable. whole senpai ting

They look like crackwhore dumpster abortions.
No offense.

this is a world class freezer OP

Following these threads forever and somehow missed the music. I cook to music all the time. Love some groovy Techno or Synthwave. Do you ever listen to DnB?

youtu.be/6_8ZZtL6qmM

How do you make those winge

Not trolling.

But, Are you gay?

I know no woman drinks miller's so that's why I'm asking

b a n g e r s a n d m a s h
a
a n d m a s h
g
e
r
s

didn't these get moldy before?

congrats bro

turned this 2$lb london broil into tender af deliciousness by beating the shit out of it and frying with panko

Thanks man.

That looks tender and tasty as fuck. I just went from having a electric stove to using gas for the first time in my life and royalty ruined a 19 dollar piece of steak this morning. Had to feed it to my neighbors dog it was that bad.

How's the low sodium diet going thus far?

>How's the low sodium diet going thus far?

pretty, pretty good

the only sodium on the steak was a limited amount in the panko which does't have nearly as much as normal bread crumbs and the natural salt in the steak

I'm thinking about making some white gravy tomorrow with some msg and steak fries with some of this mrs dash no salt seasoning to go with my leftovers (only ate like 1/3 of the steak)

if I could give you any advice I'd say go out and get some cheap ass steak and pound that shit out with a hammer/rubber mallet and you won't regret it

>if I could give you any advice I'd say go out and get some cheap ass steak and pound that shit out with a hammer/rubber mallet and you won't regret it

I'll definitely try that. Thanks for the advice! How did you Bread it? Just egg and planko then pan fry?

Also if you've never had it, Apple cider vinegar is god tier on fries. I first tried it in ocean city Maryland like 15yrs ago and never looked back.

Makes dipping them in ketchup look prehistoric.

Staying in tonight and making some yogurt.

i want to know too OP for other reasons
i feel like you've been around long enough that it's not just being rude

exciting bro

lol no hes an old friend that happens to have even trashier taste than me and likes anything i cook so i like to cook us food

Haha, I know. Had to go to a funeral today, so not really feeling the Saturday night fever.

Pic is some I made last night, wanted to use up a whole gallon of milk this weekend.

I was just curious.

To be honest I was leaning towards not gay because you live in Texas and being gay is like a capitol offense down there (nothing wrong with that though, I don't like gays either).

nigga i would eat anything you cook too, An probably 99% of Veeky Forums with the exception of the unironic hipsters and soyboys

wew

Sorry for your loss.

I'm especially sorry if it was someone close to you, That shit is tough....

I lost my best friend since childhood in 2011 and it fucking devastated me.

Shit is rough man, But remember.....We'll all be going to the same place one day. No one is immune from dying

Sad day my friends

Found some pork choppy type things in the freezer

Beer was vintage from my collection lol

No wonder we eat so much alike, I live in Tomball. I always thought you were from Dallas or San Antonio. I've always enjoyed your threads. Keep up at it.

whos the other plate for, is she pretty

Mah pasta. Chickenbaconspinach, homemade pesto

those are the coolest plates

Does Patti know she's the queen and mascot of Veeky Forums? Look at that smug face, of course she does.

Thank you user, it was my father. It was sudden, but I am happy I had a good long phone call with him on Christmas. Got to see him in the hospital when he passed (he was unconscious). It was very peaceful. I am happy to have his influence over becoming the man who I am.

Pic is two batches of Fire Cider I made and some vodka I am infusing with ginger. One batch of cider is ready to bottle, which I will be doing today.

>cats

my girlfriend goes crazy every time she sees your cat OP

Sorry to hear about that. Friday was the 20th anniversary of my father's death. It's different for everyone, but I it does get easier. Good that you have some memories with him plus that Christmas call. I'm sure he enjoyed that.

My brother used to infuse fruit with moonshine, and I have never been knocked on my ass so easily. He'd put cherries and pineapple in containers and leave them for weeks. My God.

Does Patti have an instagram?

Thanks.

Also, I will have to try infusing fruit. The ginger vodka I made tasted so much better than anything I've bought in the store. Going to be infusing a lot this year. Although ironically I haven't drank in a month now. Going to try infusing some mint next time.

yea I just dipped in egg and then panko but think people like to dip in flour first too

also this works well with pounded out pork or chicken but you just have to make sure it's cook through and on low enough heat so it doesn't burn before cooked

>Also if you've never had it, Apple cider vinegar is god tier on fries
someone actually just got me a thing of that unfiltered apple cider vinegar so i'll have to give it a try with my fries made today

Jaegerschnitzle. I’ve been rocking that a lot lately and it never fails me. Just need a pork loin chop and some red cabbage. Flour and egg for breading the pork. I always make spaetzle to go with it so that’s more eggs and flour. Vinegar for the cabbage and some spices and you are set.

first time making hummus but need suggestions for more stuff to add

I used:
chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, little water

>two plates
for the cats?

I assume you added salt too. I like roasted red peppers, pine nuts.