I am Sunni, should I read this?

I am Sunni, should I read this?

Go play in the sand.

No, because if a single book is able to shatter your beliefs then obviously you never believed did you?

I used to believe in you user, your post made me stop doing that.

I guess, I truly never believed in you.

if you do keep going with his works until you move past salafi and into sufi territory

It won't hurt. Ultimately Nietzsche is Islamophile.

Of course. Nietzsche describes perfectly the chaos of temporal life, making it essentially reading for all religious people. His writing is completely compatiable with a theistic stance, despite what most people believe, and he will help you understand why most people (including yourself) fail to properly live by their faith.

New dover thrifts make me want to throw up

Hello, sonny. Why aren't you Shia?

If you let your religion stop you from reading, them you arent ready to start it.
If you are ready to start it, them you will start your journey towards freeedom and going beyond humanity into something more perfect.

So what? I am EMINEM FAN!!

God that guy's mustache is ridiculous. How did he live with it?

>genealogy
I don't get it, what do morals have to do with vaginas?

ths desu

You sandniggers are pathetic
Should I read this book?
Should I eat pork or not?
Should I wear a rag on my head or not?
Should I rape goats?

What the fuck do we care if you're sunni or munni.
No, you shouldn't read it. You should only read your stupid quran and only talk to smelly old relligious monkeys about it for the rest of your miserable life.

>He doesn't know Allah is dead

Why should you not?
Nice bait if true

ITT: OP gets utter destroyed

are some people genuinely afraid that Nietzsche is right and reading him will compromise their faith?

>projecting fashion onto the fashion of centuries past

fpbp

Only if they don't have an articulated conviction in their beliefs, akin to someone regurgitating canned talking points without comprehending the specific rationale that those talking points are the product of.