Can we get a "food from shithole countries" thread?

Can we get a "food from shithole countries" thread?

I'll start

unoriginal and no black pudders, 0/10

Well done you've shown a shit wetherspoons breakfast

haha us vs them amirite? lol

Oh look, it's THIS thread again

Here you go

sure bud

fuck mexico

someone needs to add the chip butty to this picture

People who dislike Marmite are babies.

Can confirm. The weakest Waffle House breakfast will BTFO of any full English. Modern English people will never admit that the country is a shitheap with subpar, terrible everything, including food. They’re more unwarrantedly proud over fuck all on levels that approach Puerto Rican levels of it.

t. Bong who lived in the States.

I wouldn't feed marmite to a dog

Are those snails? Yuck

>being disgusted by haggis and stargazy pie

That's like how I feel when I look at processed cheese and burgers and fast food fries. Atleast I know haggis and fish pie are made with fresh unadulterated ingredients. You should really look at the processed muck they serve you and find that disgusting not the stuff in your picture.

>The weakest Waffle House breakfast will BTFO of any full English

Seems you've been in America too long mate you've gone full retard. What a stupid statement to make. Fucking idiot bet you're a right little soyboy aren't you and more than likely a manlet lmao what a pathetic excuse of a human you are.

>High mercury content fish, especially the head where a lot of mercury settles
>Oats and other empty calories stuffed into a stomach with lamb/sheep, one of the fattiest types of meat you can get naturally
>Weak flavours on everything from because of poor soil nutrition
>No preservatives, because apparently EVERY preservative is evil and could kill you according to the British government, so food loses taste and nutrition extremely fast

Get over yourself faggot, haggis and stargazy pie are wank, and just as bad if not worse for you than processed meats and cheese fries.