Post books that make you say, "well gee, doc, really makes me think now doesn't it"

post books that make you say, "well gee, doc, really makes me think now doesn't it"

Atlas Shrugged

Woah Bugs by Easyon Carrots

bugs...

easy..

on..

the,,,

the..

You sense something in the dark...

I HATE THIS MEME AND EVERY DUMBFUCK WHO PERPETUATES IT!!

SAGE SAGE MODS DO SOMETHING ASAACGGHFSAGGH

user..

PICKLE RICK!

God, I love reddit memes!

easy..

on..

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY BUGS BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF INFINITE JEST BY DAVID FOSTER WALLACE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the literature section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

the..

audiobook not work

>Getting this mad about seeing memes on Veeky Forums

EASSY ON CARROTS AHHAAHA.. RSTART WITH THE GRREEKS OHHABOHOHOHA

Whoa bugs.. easy on the autism.

> the literature section of a god damn anime imageboard
This is a Mongolian finger painting discussion forum, asshat.

Point 1: Bugs, a rabbit, needs to be able to maintain his slim stature in order to burrow into a hole of his creation (primarily to avoid the nefarious advances of Elmer Fudd, a hunter). A porcine rabbit is an easy target, therefore we're all advising him to 'slim up' so as to avoid being an easy target

Point 2: Starting with the Greeks is actually sagely advice. The Egyptians had their libraries burned, so we need somewhere to look for the development of modern philosophy and theater.

Rotund observation carrot brother

>Being a newfaggot

Veeky Forums.. easy on the digits