ITT: tasteless filler food

And things that are a really dreadful to find on your plate general thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVfNrNcvlto
youtube.com/watch?v=cNycdfFEgBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not liking The Notorious Glorious Q-Cumber

Dry spinache with no dressing is like eating unwiped toilet paper

I like cucumber because of how tasteless and watery it is.
Raw spinach is a bit mom-tier though

Is this the baby palate general?

>cucumber is tasteless
Stop drinking soda.

>Cucumber is tasteless
Says the American

Lol, your taste buds are fucked if you think cucumber is tasteless. Try giving up soda for a while (like a month) and you'll find a lot of the shit you thought was bland was actually very flavorful.

A simple cucumber salad with salt and lime juice is one of the most delicious and refreshing things ever

i think cucumber has one of the strongest flavors ever.

i can immediately detect even a tiny amount in any dish. you eat it, and you'll be burping up the aftertaste hours later.

but it's hard to describe. it's not an "upfront" flavor, but this background flavor that's cloying as fuck.

If you think cucumber has no flavour you need to lay off the spices, it has a pretty strong flavour.

Fact: literally everything that tastes good on crackers tastes 100x better on a salad, a slice of cucumber or tomato, or a piece of crispbread.

Crackers are bland, useless, empty carbs. Fuck them. Don't tell me about soup either. Get some proper dumplings or crusty bread and sit and spin. Toss your crackers in the bin.

Sounds shit

Go back to your shillboys thread

nobody does that though

>white bois btfo!

Slice a cucumber into thin pieces, same with with a slightly sour green apple. Sprinkle both with a pinch of salt and sugar but not much for either. Let them "soak" for a few min in a bowl. Then take them out and layer it onto a bagel with creamcheese. Thats some good shit right there.

I hate you so much OP.
cucumbers can b eaten raw with salt.
they can be done Mexican street food style with lime juice, salt, and all sorts of good hot sauces.
they can be eaten with a good dressing.
you can make cucumber sandwiches with cream cheese.
theyre great in salads.
and yeah, I used them as filler on a big titty ex several times and drove her wild, made her cum twice with a ginormously fat cucumber I built her up to starting with normal sized ones.

tl;dr you suck opee.

water
>but uhhh thats not food!?
fuck off

jesus christ i knew Veeky Forums had no taste but this is a new low
raw dry spinach is one of the greatest pleasures available from the plant kingdom

I do.

Call me fucking Popeye the Sailor but I grab that shit and eat it by the crunchy handful.

You forgot benedictine as a spread for sandwiches. You can eat it on its own or with other sandwich fillers that would go with cucumbers.

never tried this. sounds good. thx

>cucumber
>tasteless
fucking pleb

Salad is trash and crackers are a survival food

I put cucumber in ALL my salads and most of my sandwiches. You suck dicks OP.

OP are you from NL?
because in NL everything looks great, but taste like water

>i think cucumber has one of the strongest flavors ever.
I love cucumber, but this claim is even more retarded than saying cucumber tastes like nothing

>i tjink chukumber hasthe strongest flavour ever
Shit Veeky Forums was a mistake

White person with broken taste buds detected. You probably think steak is great with only salt and pepper and no sauce too

I go handfuls at a time straight from the bag

our green beans look like shit

Go back to whatever fast food thread you came from

Try pork and cucumber dishes, very tasty

Dont cut you cucumbas with steel dumbass

Cucumbers are great because of their crisp skin and gentle water centre; good to provide contrast to fatty raw seafood and/or spice whilst still having a nice gentle mineral tang
also

What kind of retard eats steak with sauce? Use a better marinade and grow up, kid.

we're doing salt + cream in my place

Big facts

Stopped in to say that you're a fucking homo, cucumber is the fucking bee's knees.

>What kind of retard eats steak with sauce?
What cut of steak? A lot are great with some salt when properly prepared, but it's nice to have some sauce from time to time.

>Use a better marinade and grow up, kid.
Not that guy but if you need to marinade a "steak" than you're talking about something like braising, smoking, stewing, etc. You don't marinade a good steak. Kid.

I guess what I'm saying is, go back to your dry-ass well-done trash sirloins.

>Detecting Tastelets: A Veeky Forums Primer

where I come from, adding sauce to a steak is insult to the chef

fuck now i want cucumber water

I think there's something wrong with YOUR tastebuds if you feel the need to ruin a delicious steak with some shitty sauce

OP you ignorant slut

youtube.com/watch?v=SVfNrNcvlto

Bump

Cucumbers on a cold cut sub is the GOAT sub topping

b-but cucumbers are my favorite food

>order sub
>biting into that thick crunchy layer of sliced cucumbers

Huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=cNycdfFEgBc

just terrible

You're supposed to blend them into a hummus

Cucumber is the only thing I don't put on a Sub because its taste is overpowering to me.

actually end your life user

>If you think cucumber has no flavour you need to lay off the spices, it has a pretty strong flavour.
This. Cucumbers have aromatic flavor as much as celery even.

It is one of my favorite sides. I buy the bags of baby cukes, and slice one or two up as a quick side often. It goes onto the top of sandwiches too. I hit it with a splash of seasoned rice vinegar and sesame oil for asian dishes, maybe a pinch of sugar and dill with vinegar, maybe I'll just stir in some sliced green onion and sour cream and lots of black pepper. Gingery and carrot filled Makoto dressing and cucumbers are a complete marriage made in heaven too.

How can you hate cucumber? It's so awesome to bite into on a sandwich. I save them for having last on a salad. Love posting up and eating them with salt on top

Zucchini is pretty tasteless. I use it for pasta replacement when I make spaghetti sauce. It's very filling to me. Plus it's 33 calories or so per zucchini. It has its own flavor I guess but it takes on flavors that's it's cooked or mixed with quite well.

lettuce

Fuck you talking about? I love zucchini flavor it's the gem of any chinese stir fry.

I've been eating giant bowls of it lately. It's nice to snack on.

If its tasteless than why do i hate the taste?

My sister just made zucchini soup and that shit was cashola

Nice. Get her recipe and post it before you or Tyrone hose her, Billy Bob!

I knew some faggot would immediately say something like this. Stay predictable 4chins

I grow zucchini and cucumbers because if you're ever starving you won't be because the fuckers never stop growing.

I have to find creative uses for both.

childhood memories

it is shit.
usually you add dill too
it's bad mix.
and spoils REALLY fast since you're mixing salt and cucumbers

Since when adding salt makes shit spoil *faster*?

You mean it tastes crap

Just don't pawn off those big crappy zukes on people. I play baseball with them.

Just came here to post that OP is a fag

Palatelet. I much prefer the good ol' q'cumba' to the dreary tomate

do u make pickles

Raw cucumber in a steaming hot burger is fucking vile.

Sprinkle some Tajin on one, it is delicious.

>not eating truffle carpaccio on a cracker

why even bother?

Cucumber is good for a few things. Like kacumber salad and tzaziki.

I do this its great

This. How could anyone prefer shitty iceberg lettuce over raw spinach? It has no real flavor, just a slight bitterness.