*saves western philosophy from itself*

*saves western philosophy from itself*

nothin personal kid

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06xbEfnF7qf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but that pic isn't Wittgenstein

It's "nothing personnel kid" for fucks sake.

consider yourselves PoMo'd

the old postmodern memes are the comfiest

why was he so fanatical about chips, anons?

>yfw derrida coined "sort yourself out"

Jean Derrida is a bloody postmodernist and he's trying to destroy the foundation of Western Civilization.

is this post
a) leftypol falseflagging as clueless /pol/tard
b) /pol/tard falseflagging as leftypol impersonating a /pol/tard
c) ironic shitposting or
d) an actual retard?

Jackie D 'questions' your construction metaphor in philosophy... by what right?

Jackass Derrida was anti-speech.

Is it possible to be a more misrepresented philosopher than Judie Derrida?

He converses entirely in subtitles.

>If one examines constructivism, one is faced with a choice: either accept the semanticist paradigm of reality or conclude that the purpose of the writer is deconstruction. If postcultural discourse holds, we have to choose between constructivism and constructive preconceptualist theory. However, many deconstructivisms concerning cultural narrative exist.
>The subject is interpolated into a semanticist paradigm of reality that includes narrativity as a paradox. But several deconstructions concerning the role of the poet as reader may be found.
>It could be said that a number of theories concerning the absurdity, and some would say the failure, of subconceptualist culture may be found. The subject is contextualised into a libertarianism that includes reality as a paradox.
What did he mean by this?

It's a

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Derrida:

Philosophy concerns wisdom. Science concerns knowledge. In the past, these were united in truth. Structuralists claim that philosophy is truthful. Post-structuralist claims that it is not knowledge. True philosophers (Platonists) knew it was wisdom and not knowledge all along :^)

He privileges the written word over the spoken word (then again, he did make a documentary...)

vocaroo.com/i/s06xbEfnF7qf

it's obviously Jordan B Peterson
I gotta clean my room

Actually, he shows that both are equal. Normally we would privilege speech over writing, and consider the second merely a way to record the first. Derrida shows that both phonemes and graphemes are essentially the same: marks.

>universal meme deliveries
Nice try

Heh consider yourself fucked

Stop being an idiot. Derrida is a jew who fooled stupid people like yourself, stop taking yourself seriously, you were duped.

> when you realize authentic Heidegger is just neoliberal Freudian emotivism

destrukting western philosophy? not even once!

That is correct.

Can you guys give me a quick rundown about this Guy?

see

I'm surprised how far this made it without being derailed entirely by Jew shit.

fucking rapist

It's "psssh...nothin personell...kid..." for fucks sake.

Try being Francis Nietzsche

Jackie Chan Diarrea (liquid poop) lol

>french
>philosopher

You forgot:
>choose one

triggered?

>((((((((((((((french))))))))))))))

He's dissatisfied with the imperfection of language, and so he's throwing his hands up in the air and screeching like an autistic gorilla

if anything jordan peterson has blessed us with a really easy way to identify retards on the internet

>shit thinker from a shit country goes to a slightly-less-shit country to bitch about the system that put America in control of the world

I'll take my Americanism, thanks. The will to power is more satisfying than self-consciousness.

>I voted for Trump

>we shouldn't complain about the US university system
paid a lot in, huh?

I would also like to know what he meant.