What's your tea Veeky Forums?

What's your tea Veeky Forums?

wish they made a diet version. like the taste, don't like the sugar.

What are you, soft? Scottish breakfast

What are you, soft? Australian breakfast

you're both little babies watch this

Oolong or green tea

The cheap shit from ALDI for black tea (think it is called Bender) and for green this loose leaf green tea I pick up in the Beijing airport whenever I’m traveling for work every month or so.

I love tea but hate the chinese, what should I do?

Lemon tea. You don't buy it pre-made you make them it actual lemons.

I like cheap black tea with a little milk and sugar.

What are you soft? Canadian breakfast.

My supermarket quit carrying it since i think I was the only person that buys it.

>scottish breakfast
patrician taste

You posted it you glorious bastard

Matcha

matcha sounds gross in theory. Does it make the tea muddy? Does the powder mix in completely or is there particles in the tea?

My preference.

PG Tips sunshine, be lucky

Earl Grey with a little honey when I want black tea, silver needle for that mellow feel

And good riddance, tea with "natural smoke flavouring 345"

what's a good, fairly cheap pu-erh?

yes there are particulates. they should sink to bottom

Drinking this now on a recommendation from a friend. I'm honestly not a big fan, it has a very distinct bitterness and is pretty one-note. I can honestly say the Tazo English Breakfast is better and has more of a malty note without the intense bitterness. I'm sure I could steep it for a shorter period of time (i usually do around 5 minutes), but then it would be weak as hell and I'm trying to steer away from coffee.

"Irish Breakfast Tea"

Is it like English Breakfast Tea but more bitter?

Fortunately for you, China is not the only country on earth which produces tea.

Earl grey with milk and sugar. The best combo..

Of course, Matcha is not supposed to be drank, but rather you whip it and then sip foam.

That exact tea of tea is the tea i drink every day.

Buy Indian, Kenyan or Japanese grown teas. Or from one of the other many countries that grow tea.

And if you like green tea, I really recommend Japanese teas. Top notch quality and you both hate the Chinese, it's a win-win.

Same brand, different tea. I love how strong it is.

My morning tea lately.

That tea is delicious. I finished my tin off over the holiday season.

Depends on my mood. Earl Grey or some nationality of Breakfast for black tea, Gunpowder or Sencha the rare time I have green tea.

Are you having it with milk at least

It's like England but worse

2007 CNNP 8891 from yunnan sourcing

$0.10/g and nice strong tea

Out of curiosity, has anyone had elmwood inn?

Used to work next door to their place. The store is slow but they ship out teas all over. A guy who worked there gave me some of their stuff and I liked it.

I like these alot but I dont drink lichee one that much cause it is like a desert tea or a summer tea.

Had one of their breakfast teas a long time ago and for the price it was pretty good.

I have like 30 different kinds of tea.

Right now I am having a bowl of ochazuke (tea rice) I got some leftover rice topped with scallions, umeboshi (sour pickled plums) seasame seed, nori, salmon, a bit of fish sauce, some ponzu and then the bowl is filled with green tea. In this case Hojicha. It is my favorite quick and easy snack.

I picked up a 100pack of FOOJOY puerh teabags for $6 at my local asian supermarket. It's actually good.

I wish I would have gotten a picture or was even still in touch with the guy that brought my favorite tea into work this one time.

He was Muslim - and I think he brought in some Egyptian or Middle Eastern brand of tea. It was powdered and had to be put through a coffee filter type device (we had a Keurig so I used that filter screen thing).

It was STRONG. Really good stuff. But I just don't know what it was.

What color was the tea?

I'm on that Darjeeling life
Some Twining's Constant Comment when I can't be bothered to make a proper cup