Thoughts on the Canadian branch of Dominos?

thoughts on the Canadian branch of Dominos?

Basically just normal dominoes. Stop baiting for CUTE! posts.

It's hit or a miss. I usually just order two things of cheesy bread with marinara sauce when I order.

frog eyes

anybody here tried the new habanero hot wings?

I don’t get it. He’s a pizza?

This. The Dominos back near my parents is horrendous, but after I moved I tried a new Dominos that's much, MUCH better.

I'd rather shell out more for Panago. Delivery pizza should be a treat, anyways.

2 KEWT! Would entre vagoo.

is that lily?

Why have one side be plain?

Chain pizzerias suck, always buy local

This, I don't get why so many of you burgers go for chain pizzerias instead of local ones. That shit wouldn't fly in any country with any taste.

just order from a Ma n Pa local place instead. Chain pizza places are a last resort option, you're better off throwing a frozen pizza in the oven at that point.

I LOVE PIZZA AND DOGS AREN'T I SO QUIRKY AND CUTE AND DIFFERENT HEHE I HAVE DEPRESSION I WANT TO DIE LOL I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS I DON'T CARE ABOUT MAKEUP AND BOYS I JUST WANT TO EAT PIZZA WITH MY DOG AND POST MEMES ON MY TUMBLR
women were a mistake

Because if you ever moved out of your parents house and live in multiple towns/cities you'd realize some Pizzarias just plain fucking suck, so you might as well eat slop you know tastes relatively alright.

God damn your bitter

giv 'za gf

>go on omegle
>use Veeky Forums tag
>talk to multiple women on tag
>ask them all what boards they use
>every single one mentions Veeky Forums
fuck off, roastie

What made you so bitter? Are you ugly?

this

lol fuck off Dylan. you're jsut jealous your brother is hitting that

I lived in multiple places and there was always at least one good local pizzeria. There's no excuse for being a corporatist fag.

Thanks for hanging your disgusting hair all over the entire pizza roastie

Jerpalramshiv and his crew of merry Bangladeshis can serve up one hell of a 'za for a chain.

>howroastiestakepics.jpg

>I lived in multiple places
2 isn't really multiple

>there was always at least one good local pizzeria
There is no way to quantify this