“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public...

>“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. Now I’m letting my guard down.” —Hillary Rodham Clinton, from the introduction of What Happened

>For the first time, Hillary Rodham Clinton reveals what she was thinking and feeling during one of the most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections in history. Now free from the constraints of running, Hillary takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules. This is her most personal memoir yet.

>In these pages, she describes what it was like to run against Donald Trump, the mistakes she made, how she has coped with a shocking and devastating loss, and how she found the strength to pick herself back up afterward. With humor and candor, she tells readers what it took to get back on her feet—the rituals, relationships, and reading that got her through, and what the experience has taught her about life. She speaks about the challenges of being a strong woman in the public eye, the criticism over her voice, age, and appearance, and the double standard confronting women in politics.

>She lays out how the 2016 election was marked by an unprecedented assault on our democracy by a foreign adversary. By analyzing the evidence and connecting the dots, Hillary shows just how dangerous the forces are that shaped the outcome, and why Americans need to understand them to protect our values and our democracy in the future.

>The election of 2016 was unprecedented and historic. What Happened is the story of that campaign and its aftermath—both a deeply intimate account and a cautionary tale for the nation.

Thoughts?

(Btw why is Hilarious not in prison yet? I thought Trumpet was man of his words)

>a loser history book
Why would anyone ever read this?

>"The deplorables didn't vote for my vagina because they're sexist."
Her campaign was constructed on lies, her boo is further explanation of those lies aimed at her fanbase who don't know how to think.
>Btw why is Hilarious not in prison yet?
Clinton in jail is a fever dream. Obama as well. Any high DNC player, really. That would cause instability on par with something like a Trump impeachment.

>500 pages of muh Russians, feminist whining and self pity

God fuck no

I don't know why people buy so many copies of this crap.

Do they actually think Hilary wrote the book? Its going to be a complete work of fiction written by a fifty person marketing and branding team.

That's not a 'thought', that's an emotion.

Please discard your feminine attitude. Be a man and talk rationally.

politics election books are fuckin dumb

i remember reading a story about one of the members of the uk conservative election campaign team in the june 1970 election, who was preemptively writing a book explaining why the conservatives had lost only to have to go back and rewrite the thing when they won a narrow majority

this sort of thing is surprisingly common, it's amazing how stupid a lot of people involved in politics at a high level are

Would pick if she wrote it, knowing it was written by three jew's I've no interest.

best post.

the only people who will buy clinton's book are useful idiots, curious political wonks with money to burn, and maybe the occasional non-reader who thinks its important to have on the shelf. like the 9/11 report or the Starr report. clinton is counting on these vain non-readers to make her some money. guaranteed this book is going to be as thrilling as her and tim kaine's Stronger Together talking point "book" published during the campaign.

>her most personal memoir yet.
how many memoirs this bitch has?

>Bitch

Please refrain from sexism. This is a discussion board, not your personal emotional outbursts cringe salon.

This applies to every book written by mainstream politicians. If you read Clinton, Trump, Kissinger or Carter without recognizing that theyre pure propaganda, then you are an idiot

Sorry about all the jerks on this board sweetie :)

I would definitely treat you better, I'm not like these jerks, and I see how offended you're being by these pigs and wish I could comfort and protect you. Do you live in London?

Not interested, sorry

It's highly unlikely some random beta male posting on Veeky Forums this late would qualify to my standards.

Don't you have work tomorrow? Shouldn't you be sleeping so you are energetic and ready for a monday workday tomorrow? Just saying.

Three

My parents buy Bill Oreilley books, which I think is just slightly worse. But I agree, these are all trash.

what do you think about Nick Land? I'm really curious

Haven't read yet. I guess I should check out.

I haven't read anything by Clinton, Trump or Carter; but based (((Kissinger))) has some good insights, even if he doesn't whip himself in the process. Trump is only widely known for the ghostwritten book, Art of the Deal, as far as I know. I wouldn't buy this Clinton book, though, as it just looks like a cash-in for failing to actually do anything.

Kek.

>trumpet
>man of his words

>"In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. Now I’m letting my guard down."
>When your ghost writer is an affirmative action hire

>not releasing a HillDawg mixtape because her political career is over
>not taking public shots at Obama and Trump AND Bernie

that image belongs in a fat people hate thread

my god they didn't even use any cutlery they just scooped handfuls of the cake with their sausage fingers

>Sanders, Bernie. Dislike him. Second-rate, ephemeral, puffed-up. A nonentity, means absolutely nothing to me. Jew.

>Obama, Hussein Barack. Second-rate, ephemeral, puffed-up. Mediocre. Fakes realism with easy platitudes. Execrable.

>Drumpf, Donald. Dislike him. A cheap sensationalist, clumsy and vulgar. A prophet, a claptrap fascist and a slapdash comedian. Some of his scenes are extraordinarily amusing. Nobody takes his reactionary journalism seriously.

fuck off nigger lol

tits or gtfo, reddit misses you

And here I thought history was written by the winners. XD

>With humor and candor, she tells readers what it took to get back on her feet—the rituals, relationships, and reading that got her through, and what the experience has taught her about life.

>the rituals

>I thought Trumpet was man of his words
how have you not figured out by now that he's a charlatan

Hillary Rodham Clinton with her new book: We All Made Mistakes But You Made Most of Them

fuck up gay cunt

wtf I love teens now

/x/ tier spookiness.

May not be literal satanists, but still pretty weird.

teen genocide best day of my life

Keep 'em cucked, Hillary!

Doe she present any proof that Russia 'hacked' the election in the book? Julian Assange says his source was not a state actor and the report they wrote about it contained no hard evidence. They seem to be taking the fact that the Putin government disliked Hillary as proof.

>anything written by a US politician

But if the Russians didn't hack the election wouldn't that mean that it was her fault that she lost?

read "Shattered" instead. It's circular firing squad gossip hackwork but amusing as a window on the shitstorm of her campaign and has some amazing vignettes that you wouldn't believe if i quoted them.

>"Do I hate niggers? Yes, of course I do but you can't say that in public and expect to win the presidency. People need to learn to separate what people say and what they mean."
Would vote for Hilldawg in 2020.

Somebody should read it and report back pronto. I'd like to know if she's sorry for dismissing the rust belt states as unimportant.

All parts of American politics are for brainlets.

They did a study and found that politicians rank very low on average. Journalist was one of the careers that ranked even worse in average IQ.

What about Jeb?

dew it fagget

Who are they and what is this study?

s c h l o n g e d