/shuck/

I fucking love Oysters. They're a simple delicacy yet there's so much you can do with them. There's nothing in this world that satisfies my mind, body & soul like a fresh oyster with a squeeze of lemon or even a dash of tobasco.

Any fellow shuckers out there? How do you enjoy your oysters?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5246765/Woman-dies-contracting-flesh-eating-bacteria.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never had oysters. What do they taste like?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5246765/Woman-dies-contracting-flesh-eating-bacteria.html

Read this OP. Might save your life.

Plain or a bit of lemon and just a couple of them with tabasco just like you. Horseradish sometimes.
I could eat raw oysters every single day but I don't have the money for it.

Like salt water with just a bit of a fishy taste. I like mine briny and strong tasting if I can find them though. I'm not well versed in the different varieties to know them by name.

I love these fucks like little else but until recently the cheapest I could get them was 80p each
Raw, rockerfeller, and with a dash of 15yo balsamic are my favourites
Depending on the location and size; from fleshy and lean to plump and oily in texture, and from salty to minerally in taste; usually to some degree reminiscent of the water they were taken in

Just a squeeze of lemon for me.

Bitch probably grabbed them out of shitty swamp water herself and never cleaned them

Oysters + lemon + a spoonful of caviar is the patrician snack of the gods

30 cent oysters are best oysters.
I don't know why my local place keeps stocking them, nobody buys them.

Grilled with garlic butter and parmesan cheese, finished with lemon juice

I love small, sweet oysters like Kumamotos the most, but I like most types. Just with a bit of lemon or lime.

>her wife
She had it coming tbhfam

I got really sick after eating them, like over a week... Can't eat them anymore.

>Any fellow shuckers out there? How do you enjoy your oysters?
Exactly as you described it. A couple drops of fresh lemon juice, a dash of Tobasco. I prefer them raw to cooked, but I like them smoked, as well.

Shared a bunch with some friends on a buisness trip last night. Ate rappanouack oysters right on the inner Baltimore harbor. Felt good man.

Always go with the local choice. I'll eat blue points if I'm at home in CT or nothing else is around, but when traveling, stick to the local fare. It's almost always better in my experience.

I like them raw and like a bunch of them

She got them at Red Lobster dipshit, at least read the article.

If that stupid bitch ate raw oysters from a Red Lobster she deserved to die. I wouldn’t even eat cooked food from that nigger infested shithole.

Same, not tobasco-brand though. When I can only get jarred or smoked cans I'll use them in salads or add them at the end of thick soups and stews.

Chicago style is the best style. I used to love oysters but last time I had them I chipped my tooth on a small piece of shell or sand so it has really put me off them

When you get flesh eating bateria please send nudes.

Slow down Donald.

>le donal drumph DRUMPH!! DRUMPHHH!!! XDD le le le big ORANGE RACIST MAN xDDD CHEETO COMMANDO XdDDD fuck democracy lmao !!

>t. racist in shithole Alabamy

Keep crying libshit, you've got 7 more years of tears

You can't count to thee?

Pro shucker here. AMA if you like. Raw bar for a gulf coast-ish fine dining restaurant.

Whats the best sauce and why is it nam jim??

specific ingredients in your mignonette sauce.
(don't just say vinegar - name and brand pls)

Any general tips?

i just like a little horseradish, never on the first one though

only place near me that does the shucking right is at harrys in DE. shit is the best.

I cut out the meat and put it back on the half-shell. Then I make a dressing with champagne vinegar, shallots, chives, and black pepper. I put the dressing on the meat and top with some whitefish "caviar". I've had this with real caviar too, but only once. Usually I steam them first, but they're fine raw too.