Happening

Happening

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01MXDZ4NB/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B01MXDZ4NB&pd_rd_wg=NLCSa&pd_rd_r=7CKSZR8R8NXSXGHJFT1H&pd_rd_w=fTa3X#customerReviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your pic literally made my mouth water

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Is it ribs, OP? Please tell me it's ribs.

Why is the floor so wet?

Pulled pork, gonna do 18 in here and some on my smoker till it gets a nice bark.

Then I threw a few chicken thighs in for dinner tonight. More to follow.

Mistakes were made. Small mistakes so w/e.

I did SV beef back ribs a few weeks ago, woke up from my drunken stupor to find the temp at like 78 so I threw them away :(

>small mistakes are w/e

LMAO at ur life

Yeah I'm a cuck.

was that coleman designed for what you're doing? or did you create that yourself?
also, if you did make it, did you check the manufacturer's website to make sure their material for that model is rated for those temps?
also, i can't fucking wait to see how that turns out. do a pic before the smoker if you don't mind.

Do you recommend the Anova? Considering buying a sous vide machine and Anova is the one at the top of my list.

What a shit thread. Should have made it once you were finished you stupid cunt.

I don't really understand why you would do this to a pork shoulder if you have a smoker.

We use Anovas at the lab I work at for cheap water bath setups, they are nice and accurate.

this reminds me i need to set up a mushroom fruiting chamber

nigga htf does this remind you of that.

Will so.
. Yeah get the wifi model though only mistake I made was Bluetooth version.
18 hours hands off and 3 or so on the smoker means less smoker tending.

Did you splurge on the wifi version?

No, see
Regret it though.

Stay alive...

Havent used my smoker in months, spiderwebs and shit in it, time to clean out :(

i need a cooler and some sort of heater

whats the benefit of WiFi over bluetooth? I'm not sure if I would really use either other than to make sure the temp setting hasn't changed.

Also considering buying the Kitchen Gizmo as it has good reviews on Amazon.

amazon.com/dp/B01MXDZ4NB/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B01MXDZ4NB&pd_rd_wg=NLCSa&pd_rd_r=7CKSZR8R8NXSXGHJFT1H&pd_rd_w=fTa3X#customerReviews

Shits trying to fall apart. Handling it like a delicate meat baby

>Yeah I'm a cuck.
spotted the cuck