Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?

looks like a fag. no idea who he is though.

One of the best Youtube cooking channel chefs.

His videos are well produced, and high light some basic cooking techniques. They are a good way to help someone get into cooking and show them some recipes to try at home.
Unfortunately, he has gotten pretty popular recently so 0/10 absolute garbage channel. Only subhuman redditors watch this shit. I realized after he hit 1mil subs that he can't even cook at all, all if his food is garbage now.

ok

Yeah.

“Who is he?”

fuck my asshole daddy

>

I like him. I wonder what else he does that he can afford his nice as hell NY apartment and some of the shit he uses on the show.

A tad too reddit for my likings

>he got popular so now he sucks at cooking
Nice logic, kiddo.

kek

He was in the same place in his first video though.

likely born moderately wealthy. Enough to put him through chef school in ny.

>born wealthy
Why is this allowed

idk ask drumpf

This board literally has a thread every day for fictional foods you want to eat and people go and call this guy reddit for getting off his ass and actually doing it ffs

It’s more how he looks

He looks pretty fit so thats already pretty non reddit

He looks like a skinny weak nu-male

Good voice and presentation, mediocre chef. Also I've never seen somebody who is even mildly competent at cooking fuck up making burgers so fucking hard every single time. It bewilders me.

He has like, four roommates

YES user I BELIEVE THAT WAS THE JOKE
WELL DONE

no talent hack

If it makes you feel any better more people are born not-wealthy than wealthy.

in your opinion

>guy is easily making 120K a year just from cooking one meal a week

Fuck me. How do these people get so lucky?

binging with BA-BEESH

Pretty cool.
I can appreciate that he isn't afraid to admit his mistakes and when dishes don't turn out well in his videos.
He's also not as pretentious as his appearance puts on.

Thoughts on this guy.

Too bad fair poes law is hard to detect sarcasm through text.

God has a really awesome sense of humour.

I enjoyed his channel at first but in the past seven months or so I've been getting more and more skeptical of his cooking methods. In fact I just unsubscribed yesterday because of his chicken stock video, mother fucker peels everything and discards the peels. FOR STOCK. If you don't know why this is bad and wrong then I dunno what to tell you

Thoughts on this guy?

>asking 4chin anything
i never understand these threads. you are better off asking the homeless crazy on the corner

He likes Mark Weins, of all things.

This

But it frustrates me how he makes stupid mistakes like with his salsa. It just looked bad and he used an unripe mango in it. You have to use a food processor for god tier salsa. And how he has a sous vide machine but not a meat grinder so he freezes and then blends the meat utterly ruining the texture. Like in his latest episode he spent so much time skimming the fat off the stock when you could just set it in the fridge and remove the puck of fat off the top. It also bothered me how he didn't roast the meat he was using in a stock for all that flavor.

Overall though, I think it's refreshing to see a cooking channel on youtube that isn't "buzzfeed-brick-of-cream-cheese-wah-lah" but still has really good production value. Always entertaining and I sometimes learn something new.

He's jewish