What's the book that will help me move on from her, Veeky Forums?

What's the book that will help me move on from her, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxfHTISJlfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Back to /mu/ with u

nothing you stupid fucking beta cuck
nice quads tho

Forget books. Stop leaving your room and listen to shoegaze 24/7 for the next six weeks.

808s & Heartbreak - Yeezy Wess

It's been a year and a half mate. I've had relationships with other girls since her and she's still always in the back of my mind.

The ''how-about-not-to-be-a-beta-cuck-and-realise-theres-women-everywhere-desu?''

I've slept with other women. I still want this one.

When she wakes up she has a surprise lol

Dream Story.
Also, try fucking someone else. I know it sounds like terrible advice, but it genuinely works.

Alright fine. There are tons of literary books with carrying a torch as the theme or part of the plot, but I read for pleasure and not enlightenment so you'll have to settle for "Mockingbird". This is Tevis at his most psycho-sexual (miscegenation with neutered black guy, bitches ain shit, back to the land, fuck hippies, turboconservative etc) and he wrote *much* better stuff, but I still like it. It's easy to read pulp scifi that carries you right along.

also thanks a lot for triggering me into listening to MBV again
youtube.com/watch?v=BxfHTISJlfw

>having to move on from anyone in the first place
nice try
I would say though that reading Infinite Jest and Siddhartha senior year of HS really got me into a great 'be authentic, endure everything' mindset and out of my sadboy cynic funk

The Bible as always

If you cant over her and it is been already a while as you say then try to just embrace the love that you have for her and try to get her back

yea cuz you are a cuck by nature

Either fight your passivity or enjoy thinking 24/7 about some random slut who is probably getting bukkake'd by a pack of niggers as we speak

Bump

just stop stalking her on social media, block her and don't save any picture of her in your phone.

No book will help. I have been a husk of my former self for the past period. After seeing my relationship shatter I have not been the same again. Eleven years of my life were robbed from me like this. Nothing will help you.

The Franny chapter from Franny and Zooey.

/mu/ stinks i call it /pu/ (pronounce "p u")

How to stop being a cuck for dummies-Plato

I'm in the same boat you are OP. Met a girl, loved a girl, tried being with other girls but she's always on the back of my mind. You can either try and forget about her, but some really good advise I heard is that you shouldn't try and stifle or cheat your feelings, let love overtake you like said. That's what I'm doing now (while still being reasonable and not getting too head over heels) and it feels way better than trying to actively forget what I'm assuming is the brightest smile, the warmest summer day and the whole of the night sky for you. That's what my girl means to me, and at the end of the day, I wouldn't give that up for anything.

I'd love to do that but she moved to Ireland (From America btw) so it's just not really feasible for me to try to win her back. At least any time soon.

Never give up dude. It's always ok to love.