Someone eats McDonald's at a sit-down

>someone eats McDonald's at a sit-down

It's a regular sight to see a group of landwhales come into my local Chinese buffet to graze, but with three or four baggies of McDonald's in two for the whalelets.

A sit-down?

>Most commonly, "sit-down restaurant" refers to a casual dining restaurant with table service, rather than a fast food restaurant or a diner, where one orders food at a counter. Sit-down restaurants are often further categorized, in North America, as "family-style" or "formal".

That was my first thought as well, but I don't really understand how someone would be eating mcdonalds at a sit down restaurant, unless OP means they sat down at mcdonalds rather than taking it to go.

>unless OP means they sat down at mcdonalds rather than taking it to go.

No, I mean people LITERALLY bringing Mickey Ds into a fucking Olive Garden.

But... restaurants don't allow that. You'd be asked to leave.

wait does that mean that in "america", "sit-down restaurants" are legally obliged to provide you with a table to eat, as long as you carry something from "mcdonalds"

Literally never happens.

>things that never happen

It does.

They're not supposed to, but people do it anyway.

No. Places literally do not allow it. Why the fuck would they? OP never leaves his mom's basement.

It did, though.

Very convincing.

I believe it.

Apparently in America there is a law that legally allows them to eat McDonalds anywhere they want.

>According to the McDonalds protection act, any citizen of the United States has the right to eat McDonalds brand "take-out" on any public or private properties, so long as the individual(s) is able to provide a license and evidence that the meal in question was purchased from an official McDonalds restaurant location and adheres to current health code laws.

Look, if you don't want to believe me, that's fine. I can't back it up because all I have is my memory, but just because it has never happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

You're right, I don't believe you.

Wait, that's a thing?

Alright, your loss.

How can I prove this shit to my local movie theater?

in German Biergarten "beer gardens" in summer, you can bring your own food if you like, as long as you buy their huge beers and drinks

why ask them to leave if they're there and obviously going to spend money

I posted above, this happens ALL the time at my local Chinese buffet. A pod of landwhales comes in with McDonald's for the calves. Though, the parents are usually eating the Chinese food, so typically no one says anything to them.

>German Biergarten
I want to go to one of these pretty bad

>provide a license and evidence
yeah right, but this license receipt can only be obtained if you specifically asked for it and did not sit down at any time during ordering in the mcdonalds in the first place