How do you cure food poisoning?

How do you cure food poisoning?

you gotta ride it out. there is no cure. consume broths to keep electrolyte levels up and you'll feel a little less shitty.

Thanks amigo

you should use this opportunity to lose a few pounds if you need it. food poisoning gave me a 3 pound headstart

this and dry crackers when you start to get hungry (a good sign)

Op here I drank like half a smoothie and ate my dead dogs nausea medicine. Feeling pretty good

diarrhea

Beliieve it or not, if it's just a mild 24 hour kind, several cups of super strong green tea knocks mine out. Won't work for salmonella or something on that level however.

that's likely all water weight which you will gain back in a few days

What did you eat, OP?

water

shit and puke until it's gone

Beef rendang

Corn chips. The salt helps with dehydration and the fiber helps clean out your guts.

Imodium

Depending on the offending microbe, food poisoning can take anywhere from 6 to 48 hours to incubate.
Unless OP ate with a group and they all got sick, it could be anything he's eaten in the last few days.
Or it's entirely possible it's not food related at all and OP picked up a bug from a contaminated surface.

I keep saying it but no one listens, TURPENTINE

You can literally shit out 5kg a week by exercising, quitting alcohol and eating properly you lazy fat fuck.

Fill the bathtub up with hot water get in turn on the shower and just lie there and raise your body temperature. Drink lots of gatorade dilluted with water. Thats what works for me.

Drink a as much water as you can and eat the BRAT diet.

charcoal tabs to get rid of whatevers upsetting your tum, imodium to clamp your butt shut
drink plenty of water and gatorade and then when you want to eat again go with something simple and easy to digest