Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/nightmare-restaurateur-headed-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=OIRjSCbzUZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obviously the moron who wouldn't listen to basic common sense from a very successful chef.

Well explain what happened, shit. I don't have time to watch that garbage.

god.

tl;dr
>Ramsey shows up
>Everything seems great
>Tries the food
>Soggy mess and bad
>Dessert is good though
>Tells them they need to change the menu
>They spaz out saying their food is good
>Ramsey asks about the dessert
>Bought pre-made
>Over the course of his time there Ramsey sees the owners yell at people and steal tips
>Refuses to change menu
>Ramsey leaves ending the episode
>Post-episode, restaurant tries to cash in on infamy and goes even deeper into the red
>Amy has a breakdown because people are looking at them as if they were zoo animals

I haven't actually watched the episode. It's just what I heard.

Well gee, I wonder.

Next time watch the episode.

Didn't this guy get deported back to the Eastern European shithole he came from for drug trafficking or some other illegal stuff?

no

Bottom tier ex Mafia "business" man marries insane and not attractive trophy wife (on par with his failure) and gives her everything she wants which results in a terrible restaurant. Gordon insults the food and his insane wife and is threatened with having a hit placed on him. Since the episode aired, people visited the restaurant solely to see how insane she was which lead to her being paranoid and refusing service randomly to people, resulting in the restaurant being fast tracker to closing. insane wife has been on a non stop angery tirade against Gordon and regularly posts mean things about him on social media, blaming him for their failure.

lol this makes sense, yeesh the fucking disgust in Ramsay's face in that OP pic...

is this episode on Net Flicks?

>American series
yea nah, it's borderline fake as fuck.
At least his UK series he goes around actually saving pubs, helping addict chefs, no-one's a cunt and everything's not faked for the cameras.

no it's... really like that here
everyone's just that aggro, especially anyone who owns a business

>Israeli mobster trying to act big in a state where everyone owns guns or has access to guns

Smart.

which ep was this?

nvm
>a jew and a gentile arguing
>asking who's right

just watched the episode and holy shit.
apparently Samy might be deported back to israel and Amy spent time in prison for identity theft.
fuckin psychos

It's on YouTube.

>I am the gangster

what did he mean by this?

he was some sort of a mobster
timesofisrael.com/nightmare-restaurateur-headed-home/

youtube.com/watch?v=OIRjSCbzUZ0
41.06 he says he's reformed

>that video of the owner literally threatening somebody with a knife

Amy's Baking Company

He was right about everything other than the desserts I'm pretty sure. I only watched it once and the American Kitchen Nightmares is a massive slog.

>Watch reality tv

I would rather fuck a cactus. You want my opinion on an episode, you watch it yourself and write me a summary.