Cooking for a date

Have a date with a qt in a week and said I'd cook for her. Not sure what to make though. I've got experience cooking but I've got no ideas on what to make. Thinking something spicy.

ITT drop your favorite recipes.
Pic unrelated sadly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_GNznvIN1E
youtube.com/watch?v=QKOla0-aW5o
mymansbelly.com/2014/02/21/beer-braised-beef-short-ribs/
youtube.com/watch?v=ikaBPenUwPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask her what she likes so it doesn’t wnd up awkward

Women love Italian food

If you really want something spicy you're probably a degenerate

Chicken piccata is decent. Italian is my go to.

who is this slut

on topic, i make a spicy noodle soup that's basically: mushrooms, peppers, pork, onions, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, soy sauce cooked in a slow cooker on low for ~8 hours, with glass noodles added in and left for 20 minutes before serving. just throw in whatever else you have on hand, too, for added flavor.

Some people can’t eat anything with spiciness. Imagine if she ends up being uncomfortable, sweaty and runny makeup while shitting herself.

Thanking everyone for the responses.

This slut is Belle Delphine.

I'm not talking senselessly spicy but a little spice is great.

Actually spicy food is a good idea because liking spicy food is a proxy for whether or not she will put out.

Is she a lizard? Why is she sticking her tongue out at every chance?

I'd opt for a conservative play.

Pan-fried salmon; butter and salt, nothing else.

Basic salad: cherry/grape/whatever tomatoes, thinly sliced onions/pickled red onions, a little feta if you know how to add not too much, walnuts/sunflower seeds. Whip up a vinaigrette with two parts olive oil, one parts lemon juice/vinegar, salt and pepper.

And then whatvever starch you want. Make a nice rice dish (risotto), or just assorted roasted root vegetables. I like to roast (par-)boiled beets, potatoes, and sweet potatoes. You might also enjoy turnips, parsnips, carrots, rutabaga.

Maybe that's an uninspired suggestion.

>>ITT
>"she"
>faggots, faggots everywhere

Not a trap, gay boi.
>That gap

>that string of saliva
more like this?

No that's actually really good. I might go either this. Simple but classy in a way.

Im good at pastas so id do a basic mushroom cream.

In pan olive oil + heat to onion garlic mushes
Deglaze white wine
Add seafood stock + spices (I do dill chilli flakes salt)
Simmer, add heavy cream. Stir and keep the milk from drying at top layer.
Add noodles to mixture while they are not crunchy but have a bite, add parsley and stir. Takes like 20 min, is vegetarian, you dont want a vegan gf.

Dated a vegan once. Fucking worst. This girl has no dietary concerns. Thanks for the recipe.

>seafood stock

How do you do this? Do you eat enough seafood to make your own from shells and bones? Do you buy it premade?

If the latter, where can you typically find this, in your experience? My stores usually only sell veggie, chicken, and beef broth/stock.

(I think most people would argue that seafood stock isn't vegetarian.)

Im drunk and left out that I shower the dish in parm cheese at the end

My local meijer sells boxed stock (its never one sale like the other stocks, but I like it most. I live in flyover so there is no way in hell Id make my own)

Shrimp shells can work.

whole wheat vegan calzone that covers an entire half sheet pan

Boil some lobsters and bake some cupcakes you stuff condoms inside before putting into the oven. Make sure you wear cleated soccer shoes.

Buy a durian two days in advance so it can thaw and you can pleb test her.

Bananas foster for desert is a must. Women seem to get really turned on by the lighting it on fire bit.

fuck yes durian is god-tier fruit
also the thought of it frozen is fucking bizarre I've only ever had it fresh

homemade pasta. really easy and bitches love pasta

I'm a bitch and I don't like pasta.

>my kanna
>doesn't look literally anything like kanna
Disgusted "jazz music stops" man.jpg

Don't do fish dude, fish is a pretty touchy thing for people and anecdotally most of the women I've ever known like seafood but not fish. Ask her before you make it at least. Go with a pasta like others have said.

Agreeing with this. I've never had a girlfriend who would eat fish though

youtube.com/watch?v=M_GNznvIN1E

Cozy, classy, and extremely palatable with a wide variety of tastes. You're kitchen will smell like heaven, you'll have some wine leftover to go with the meal, and plates up nicely if you let it rest a few minutes after you pull it.

Strong 2nd choice w/ some aglio e olio (the chili flakes and lots of garlic will have the kick you're looking for) and a green salad. Spinach, maybe arugula. Give the dressing some sweetness to offset the heaviness of the chicken and pasta.

Crepe Suzette

make an asparagus and potato quiche, spring mix salad with balsamic vinaigrette, cheese and crackers, and fancy kalamata olives

fun option is summer rolls as an entree, do something else as well because cranking out a full meal with them will take too long
just mandolin/ matchstick some cucumber, bell pepper & carrot
maybe some bean sprouts, or herbs, or whatever veges
some packaged fried tofu or grilled chicken or prawns
make a lil sauce of lime & fish sauce (or soy) & diced chilli & ginger & garlic (or whatever)
get some rice paper sheets from an asian store, pic related
you just soak the sheets in some hot/ boiling water for a bit, remove, put on board
place stuff in them, drizzle over a lil bit of sauce and roll them up
serve with hoisen to dip or more of your drizzle sauce or chilli or whatever

It's a fun thing to do together while you have a few drinks, and they're extremely 'light' or 'clean' food that is exactly what girls like to eat on a date and feels 'healthy'

Go out, do fun stuff, stop at a place listed on happycow. She's going to leave you by summer if all your dates are at home.

ahegao, bro

i got you senpai

Women love it when you cook them dinner as a date, wtf are you talking about?

how many times a week do you post this ?

Shrimp shells are what I used to do, now I live by the gulf so I'll get snapper whole at a fish market and make a few gallons from one fish not who you were asking though but that's what I usually do. I've seen Mexican groceries sell just heads and that would work too or ask the grocers seafood Dept. They may not even charge you since it's waste anyway.

Bon appetit wanna fuck?

I'd hardly say I "love" pasta... Anything home-made that show effort and/or prowess is worth a lot of points though.

>Asparagus on a date
Trolling or tripping

Just make a fried rice. Put all what u want into the rice, and to make it look fancy, add some sardines or sliced meat and some vegetables

It's find so long as you aren't pissing on one another

asking the same question as OP.
I'm thinking Spaghetti alla puttanesca, she loves italian food and pasta, it isn't as boring as fetuccine alfredo or spaghetti w/meatballs but isn't as "exotic" as carbonara.
i still haven't decided on a side dish but it'll probably be some sort of soup that goes well with the spaghetti.
served with the finest wine from Valle de Guadalupe of course.

she's super hot but she's british. such a shame.

Just make turkey burgers

Source: tonight I made turkey burgers.

Do you think you'd get the fucking bitch either way?

never assume spicy is alright
keep anything spicy separate & optional

pasta is always safe
don't mix in the meat while cooking
I know it's sacrilegious, but it opens options
options -> topics of conversation

fish, chicken, beef, sausage - pick two to have options and don't mix into main meal until approved (including salads)
usually:
( fish + chicken ) + alfredo
(beef + sausage ) + red sauce
no pork chops until you're iron chef

don't forget bread and salad options
bread and dipping oil can be easy and fun
don't assume and load up the salad immediately
ask questions

also have multiple wines to pair/try/sample

options are key
the less you assume,
less you make an ASS out of U and YOU

many people do not like mushrooms

gets it

see
go boring/safe at first then work your way up to iron chef
ask questions during meal prep/flirty time
remember the answers!
here's a hint:
if she likes something then immediately add it to your shopping list
which should be on paper and not on your phone
if she doesn't then cross it off your list
(this list is for your memory more than an actual shopping list
and you can remember to ask about other things on the list)
stick it to your fridge to be "responsible"

I'm glad /pol/ is under reddit raid
I missed Veeky Forums

I really like an English accent.

post hidden, didnt read

Good job.

Pan. Hot.

Olive oil.

Two eggs whisked with chives and seasoned? In.

My two egg omelette with chives and a twist - Done.

Make something light, like a simple pasta dish or a salad (my go to impress people food is homemade balsamic chicken salad, it's super light but noncooks are impressed if you can make homemade balsamic dressing, and it has strawberries in it which is weird, but works, and also impressed noncooks).

Unless you're for sure gonna fuck. Then make some heavy as fuck, garlic as fuck pasta. Nothing is better than weird, lazy, sweaty pasta sex, and then passing out in your own gross.

Because she's trying to appeal to permavirgins who have never (and likely will never) observe a woman's orgasm face in person.
Those sad fucks thinks that the 'ahegao' face is what women do when they cum.

This was my first time to this board actually. Seems to have gone well.

Thanks everyone.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

Why cook at all
>hey baby, how about we skip dinner go straight to dessert
>*winks*

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

>Those sad fucks thinks that the 'ahegao' face is what women do when they cum.
Lol boomers everyone. It's a common japshit theme where women make faces like that during sex in a doujinshi/mango/etc

The guy I'm replying to seems really sad and pathetic though, Idk why he's so angry

id like to grab her by those elf ears and stuff my cock down her throat until she vomits all over my hairy balls

This is a winner

Jimmies rustled tbqhifyaknoqwhatimeanfamalamalamawhambamthankyouma’am

Why not cook together? Thats always great fun and you'll get to show off your skills in real time. Oh and stick to something you know.

Pasta is always a safe bet

Because otaku think that women sticks their tongues out when having an orgasm

>he's never seen a grill's O-face before

>grill
neither have you Ill bet

OP whatever you do...make this and thank your saviour Chef John
youtube.com/watch?v=QKOla0-aW5o
Trust me, OP. And wash your dick.

It affects the taste of semen though. Don't you want your date to swallow?

mymansbelly.com/2014/02/21/beer-braised-beef-short-ribs/

this over some creamy polenta or mashed potatoes. its fucking delicious and your house will smell good.

grill detected

The fact that you posted this picture shows that you have no taste. You're just going to fuck it up anyway so just do whatever.

Nice. I think I'm gonna go with a lasagna and this as dessert. Simple but filling.

>as you aren't pissing on one another

BORING

My go to is medium rare sous vide steak, seared with a torch with a mushroom sauce gravy and baked potato, usually with either broccoli, asparagus, or brussel sprouts. Purchases cheese cake for desert.

Try the whole searing with a torch thing, women love it and you seem manly and adventurous.

homemade pizza? get good at making bases, you dont really need to worry about toppings as she can choose her own, as long you get some good toppings in. or maybe its a second date thing depends on the girl really

Glad I'm not the only one taking a hiatus away from /pol/

Is she, dare i say it, /ourgirl/?

I mean, holy fuck she's gorgeous. And can you imagine her cooking for you? She probably reconstructs every fictional food you can think of. Like little fondant pokeballs and Ghbili buffets while dressed like a slutty little elf that lives off your semen.

Much more likely that she eats boxed microwave dinners from Trader Joe's and once made a NURRRD cake from NURRDY NUMNUMS her favorite youtube channel

Assuming those pictures were't her brothers dressing her up without her consent

Browsing the internet so often, you think every girl you see is a trap. Goddamn you are pathetic. Fuck off back to /b/ faggot.

That's a demerit.
I don't need to remind you of the rules.

>Assuming those pictures weren't her brothers dressing her up without her consent
What's that?

If you really want to get laid, make paella. She will most likely not know what it is. My secret trick is to about half a stick of butter in small dollops about 10 minutes before it is ready.

Oh fuck I love paella. She'll definitely know. This roastie is well traveled. But fuck I'm tempted to make it.

>saffron
Any dish with the use of saffron is worth it's weight in blowjobs. But, most girls have no damn idea what these dishes are, and most girls probably wouldn't be down to eating oysters when you could just order a pizza or delivery Chinese and just as easily blow her mind.

Girls really aren't that hard to impress, user. Just using the oven for frying and baking at the same time is enough to show her that you know how to cook, and is enough to say that you can combine more than one dish. And that's all you need. Two things that every enjoys and you've got pussy for dessert.

In fact, if you're desperate enough; just having the ingredients on your shelf is enough to show a girl that you can cook.
I once was offered a blowjob and night of sex with a fat bitch (who I had to turn away) because I just happened to have every ingredient needed to make banana bread. We made like 15 servings. There was enough for me, her the fatty, and three others people who shared some. i had no idea what I really had. but it was enough to say to her, "i know what I need and I've got it."

just order something nice. Or you can try grilling if she has daddy issues... Girls don't do eggs, forewarning. And they thoroughly enjoy starches, not including sugary carbs, less you forget. Chances are, whatever you cook, the modern girl won't even finish. You'll have to gamble with fried foods, noodles, desserts, and maybe easy make common enjoyables. You could try making a pizza with some premade dough mix, buy some fresh mozzarella ,and some different kind of fancy sausage and then take her on a trip to the other side of Italy.
The trick with any fancy bitch is to recreate another region of the world with just your imagination and the tools in your kitchen.
Try this to add some kick.
youtube.com/watch?v=ikaBPenUwPc

She's a fucking cosplayer, I've never known one to have any skills beyond sucking cock.

Psht, what cosplayer doesn't like sushi?
Get you some of those Panda Express noodles you can buy form a can.
Then grab some wasabi and ginger; a cheap bottle of Sake; and finish with a small side of fried brown rice with a premium soy sauce and a side cup of YumYum sauce.
And in case you dindin know, making crab rangoon is fun as fuck.
Then you can just fry up some shrimp and strips of steak and/or pork on the side as a sampler platter. So instead of limiting her to one plate, the choice is all hers'.

And I personally would like to make some sauce and spice mixes she can try adding to her meat for flavor's sake.

No doubt she eats sushi, but I highly doubt she can make it.

No, why would she cook for you? What are you looking to eat, failed dreams? You make the sushi.

I dunno man, the guy that I originally replied to seemed like he was creaming his pants over the idea of her making a rice omelet or some shit she saw in an isekai anime.

Then what do I cook for my waifu?

>get some lobsters
>make sure to wear your football cleats(fancy)
>stomp on the lobster in front of her when you fuck it up and it crawls out of the boiling water
>?????
>profit

The one suggestion I will make, is what ever you plan on cooking, do it at least once before you have the girl over. Just to make sure you know what you are doing and that you can make it turn out impressive.

its actually disgusting from her tongue flush

>Spaghetti alla puttanesca
>extremely smelly salty strong dish filled with olives, capers, anchovies & garlic, guaranteed to make your breath reek, and named by italian whores
potentially one of the worst dishes you might serve on a date

ye, after seeing other tips and options I decided to change it.
going with spaghetti alla bolognese done right, aka not just tomato sauce, ground beef and pasta.
Some olive garden copycat soup and some wines to sample.
for dessert some cannoli and hopefully my cock.

Kek