Is pic related possible? Asking for myself. I have no friends

Is pic related possible? Asking for myself. I have no friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnQ8CD3v4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the middle would sink. maybe you could make a couple more manageable ones with fewer layers and stack them after cooking

Where there's a food there's a way.

I've made a couple stupid fucking dagwoods using potato breads; I can imagine toasting them at low temps until very dehydrated could create enough structure for it. Don't overcheese over oversauce as the oil and moisture will sog-out the layers.

>I have no friends.
Somewhat here for you little one.

That's a good point. I was thinking there might be a problem with even cooking of ingredients.

Bake the pizzas beforehand and then stack them. Make sure to overstuff the middles a little bit so it settles evenly in the second baking.

I feel like this just would be a giant greasy, wet mess at the middle and bottom and probably not very good. It's just better to order a couple good individual pizzas 2bh

I know but the novelty and the feat

true, any middle layer would be soggy. I think doing segments of 3 dough layers would be ok, with the two outer layers being crisp and the middle layer being a little soft/soggy

I wonder if a different ingredient composition in the middle would help in any way.

It this like torte, but with meat?

it's a fucking lasagna pie

I think baking the ring separately then stacking the pizzas in the center might work.

It doesn't count if you don't bake it all in one go.

Of course user, making it is a pizza cake.

Yes, but why would you?

for schnitz and gruben

Person of Interest is the greatest TV show of the decade

bake it upside down obvi and do the toppings of the surface with a brulee torch after the fact.

(you)

Look up Timpano

For real? I wrote it off as just another uninspired procedural.

That's how they got CBS to broadcast it, by making them think it was basically just another CSI with a supercomputer telling them who to save, but the focus of the show shifts gradually until it's basically a sci-fi drama with a lot of focus on the ethical and practical issues of artificial intelligence (and when CBS noticed this, they cancelled it). But even when it's a procedural, it's really great. John and Harold are basically Batman split into 2 characters (the muscle and the rich smart guy) and Best Nolan did a much better job of it than his brother. Give the pilot a go at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnQ8CD3v4g

Will do, thanks. Got nothing to watch except rerun of Always Sunny right now, anyway.

just make a chorizo khachapuri

Make it with a hole in the middle. Like a donut