Before I further elaborate, just tell me, is it any good?

Before I further elaborate, just tell me, is it any good?

We often people talking about how much they like the big mac, we hear about other people praising the plain cheeseburger, hell we even have a subculture of meme posting about the mc chicken, but I wonder what do you guys have to say about pic. Related.

I do not regulary eat at mc donalds but the next I visit my nearest McD's I want to try this fish sandwich.

A thread died for this

>McDouble
100% Beef!
>McChicken
100% Chicken!
>Filet O Fish
Made Fresh!

I don't trust it.

it's pretty alright imo

Why did this need to be its own thread?

so u can ask stupid shit btfo fgt

Because we don't have a QTTDTOT thread

you know whats better than a filet o fish
a double filet o fish

You know what's better than a double filet 'o fish?
Anything else on the menu.

You know what's better than anything else on the menu?
2 double McFish

It just tastes like the shitty frozen fish sticks they sell in the frozen food aisle at the supermarket, put it between some shitty sweet bread, tartare sauce and a slice of "cheese"
Wa la!

You mean half a slice of cheese.
McFish really is the cuckolds choice.

come home white man

that's a lot of ranch

I like it but it's too small for the price. It's probably the only thing that is close to being actual meat. I kind of want to eat one now but I've not gone to McDonalds for six months(moved to a place that has no mcd nearby)

did you move to the north pole?

There isn't one within 15 minutes of walking. I wouldn't take the bus just to get some fast food when I have 3 large grocery stores nearby

its not ranch, its tartare

we actually have one

Honestly fillet of fish is the one of the only good things on the mcdonalds menu. Even there chefs finest burgers which iirc use better patties are still fucking trash. Ironic that a hamburger place makes better chicken and fish sandwiches than it does hamburgers

for you

if you aren't a heathen, this is your only option there on friday, which is also the only reason they have the sandwich in the first place

You're 100% right, I've been doing this at home and it tasted identically. You doesn't even need a good tartare sauce, plain jarred one is enough. Also be sure to leave the grease on the fishsticks.

Only asian people seem to order them where I live. I've tried it a couple weeks back, it's good, but it's just fishsticks on a bun. I don't understand why only asians would order them.

It's nice and light but i wish it were cheaper

It's a fishburger, degenerates.

Thats my quarrel with it as well. Plus it needs a better side dish. Chips dont go well with it

Im not sure on this anymore. Is it really the bun that makes it the burger?

Has anyone denied that?

Probably Japanese or SE asian

>Is it really the bun that makes it the burger?
No. A "burger" refers specifically to ground beef between a heel and toe of bread (buns).
A "chicken burger" or "turkey burger" refers specifically to ground chicken or turkey patties on the same type of bread.
Fried chicken between buns is not a burger.
Mashed up fish between buns is not a burger.
Grilled chicken between buns is not a burger.
Deli meat between buns is not a burger.

So would a miched fish patty make a fish burger?

Potato chips are American style because they look like they've been chipped off. Your "chips" make no goddamned sense and should be called wired or something.

>sandwich
Did it get lost in the south of the Wizard of Oz?

kek

mc chicken is better anyways

true

First off, the fish is too soft for my liking, it's not nearly crispy enough. They should deep-fry it for longer.
Second: A fish sandwich should not have fucking CHEDDAR CHEESE on it.

that's a best case scenario

>ranch

that's why I ask for mine with only ranch

never had one never understood it but now i want one fuck you op

It's american cheese, not cheddar.

that is suspicious now that you mention it. Can they not even say it's 100% "fish" (without specifying what kind of fish)?

On the box, bering sea polluck. Watched a documentary on that. They process and flash freeze to mcspecs above industry standard. No shit white fish, best in the ocean. Dear mcshills, my new favs are classic chicken no pickle and mcfish. Your pickles, sad.

It's made for mudslimes and kike who can't eat non-halal/kosher food. It's not supposed to be consumed by regular people.