Mario "Massage my Mozzarella" Batali
Mario "Clobber my Capicola" Batali
Mario "Gobble my Gabbagool" Batali
Mario "Flog my Fettuccine" Batali
Mario "Spank my Spumoni" Batali

The Ravioli Rapist

Wyatt Lode

Crocs-pedophile Dundee

Is that a piss stain on his cutoff jeans?

Its ejaculate.

can you buy his newly rapey foods for super cheap?

No all the stores that carry his products have been instructed to throw all his food products in the garbage.

A chocolate what?

I don't like how he doens't have his ankle straps flipped back
its fine if you are just slipping them on and off frequently like by a pool, or if you are just stepping outside for a moment, but if you are doing any kind of real walking you should use those straps

Manali Bartolio

Pasta prima pervy

That is all well and good, but we all know it is really Mario "Well it's not gonna suck itself" Batali.

im good friends with his nephew and he says mario is the GOAT

fucking faggot

fine then retard, dont accept facts

I haven't been keeping up with the metoo casualties list. What did he do?

> (OP)
>I don't like how he doens't have his ankle straps flipped back
>its fine if you are just slipping them on and off frequently like by a pool, or if you are just stepping outside for a moment, but if you are doing any kind of real walking you should use those straps
Most physicians have a little pet name for Crocs. They call them "workman's comp shoes." They're more than a little responsible for trip n falls/slip n falls.

> (OP)
>I haven't been keeping up with the metoo casualties list. What did he do?
Drunk + propositions + drunk + drunk + problems behaving normally while + drunk. Apparently, employees had to hang out with him, the boss, if he was on site. They apparently resented that, so that part of the story is a bit stupid and whiney. But....Before that? He and his businesses stole a cut out of their employee's tip monies (lost the law suit).