Niggas who were smart as fuck thread

Other urls found in this thread:

assessmentpsychology.com/301geniuses-2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Spinoza)))

'Smart as fuck' at inverting white values to destroy our societies.

Spinacho xD

Spazito

Socrates
Shakespeare
Da Vinci
Tesla

no one comes close to these 4

They say Newton don't be like that, but he do.

Einstein's contributions to physics are slightly more important imo

Newton was cool for discovering calculus though

>shakespeare
the anglo is strong in this one

>2017
>Still thinking Shakspeare wrote anything

>Einstein's contributions to physics are slightly more important imo

Not really. He just had/has better PR.

Nigga Homer probably didn't write his shit but we still attribute the poetry to him. Convenience, bitch.

He literally invented the two hemispheres of modern physics. Newton should be appreciated for his maths, his physics are less interesting.

>literally invented
The language of PR.

Newton literally invented physics.

That's an ignorant statement

Wouldn't it be funny if two people independently came up with Calculus about the same time but only one person was able to take credit for it...

Descartes
Leibniz
Bolzano
Frege
Wittgenstein

Especially leibniz

hes only universally accepted as the greatest writer ever, but yeh for sure a parochial reference

>hes only universally accepted as the greatest writer ever
>the universe is composed of the commonwealth and the usa

[laughs in spanish]

He wouldn't be considered 'clever' though; Milton was the great 'scholarly' neoclaccicist (12 languages, incredibly learned etc); Shakespeare was more of the 'natural' genius (with a little Greek and less Latin), esteemed by the German romantics. This is the stereotype, anyway.

Youre ignorant if you think Shakespeare isnt revered in Spain, at least as the worlds pre-eminent dramatist

[laughs in italian]

>not STEM
>smart
pick one

DES

laughs at you all in linear B

Newton spent 99% of his time on alchemy and the other 1% on stealing Leibniz's calculus and slandering him in the press

[atlantean]

>tfw too smart for own good

unironically tho

How can other demons even compete?

Yeah but this is a thread about individuals, not symbols of a collective.

>Writes 3000 pages of commentary, probably would have been 10000 if he hadn't died so young
>Gets absolutely fucking rekt by Hume in 5 pages
Truly a genius

>This is what anglos believe

>Hegel
>Marx
>Von Neumann
>Hegel
>Hegel

Bro your list is /pleb/ as shit. What are you... In high school?

>spinoza
>smart

Hume misinterpreted everything.

bitch

too many white males itt

>no mention of Goethe
>even though he has a proven iq 210
Educate yourselves assessmentpsychology.com/301geniuses-2.htm

What's the point of making a truly abhorrent and wrong post

Is that Marlon Brando smoking a joint

You are so fucking retarded it is unbelievable

How did Hume "fucking rek" Aquinas? Please enlighten me

>tfw STEM
>tfw I know for a fact that Einstein haters are full of shit who are completely unaware of his actual work

I can assure you that any physicist worth their salt would laugh at subhumans like you, who genuinely believe they've outsmarted both Einstein and the entire global scientific community.

good goy

>physics is about religion and heritage, even if Einstein was not religious and his political stances would have been considered as Anti-Semitic by actual Zionists

Your mind is a joke.

He was the first one to question on what basis causality could be known for certain. Although he was wrong about almost everything, he still started the chain of events that invalidated everything build on Aristotle philosophy.

>Hume was the first one to question on what basis causality could be known for certain
This is incorrect. Leibniz was fully aware that there is no necessary connection between cause & effect. Read the Monadology.
>Hume started the chain of events that invalidated everything built on Aristotle's philosophy
He did not, you are writing nonsense. Hume is a relatively trivial philosophical figure - it is Descartes who offered the West a new philosophical system that had finally replaced Aristotle & Aristotelian philosophy of the Middle Ages.

So apart from writing factually incorrect gibberish, you have also failed to provide an argument on how Hume disproves Aquinas. But hey, you do know for sure that "Hume fucking rekt Aquinas lmao".

>Hume is a relatively trivial philosophical figure
I lol'd out loud

"I freely admit that the remembrance of David Hume was the very thing that many years ago first interrupted my dogmatic slumber and gave a completely different direction to my researches in the field of speculative philosophy."

>he still believes Hume is relevant in comparison to the most eminent philosophers of his philosophical era
Descartes, Leibniz, Spinoza, Berkeley and Locke. Hume is nothing in comparison with these names.

It is funny how you're trying to refute my point by sharing Kant's quote that is completely irrelevant. So what if he held Hume in high esteem? He didn't even read much of him, he is only praising the criticism of causation, which is, as I already said, something Leibniz had done before.

Greatest genius coming through

>He wouldn't be considered 'clever' though;
The morons one find on this fucking board

Tennyson is the opposite of that, though. He had genius but no intelligence.

>Descartes, Leibniz, Spinoza, Berkeley and Locke
All brainlets

Then rec some non European authors

>to smart too lie

>Newton was cool for discovering calculus

You mean for his unprecedented contributions to alchemy

Almost, at times, ridiculous - almost, at times, the Fool.

>Now is your time.

>its wrong becuz i sed so

>list of brainlets
>much better philosopher is 'nothing in comparison'
Back to r*ddit

Science, especially physics, is for the most severe of brainlets.

Rip:(

>couldn't get a single thing right
>all real life applications of his theories failed horribly

>When you're the only one in the family who chose humanities, so you go full autist about it, completely change a scientific discipline, cofound another one, and make the French academia fall in love with you, only for their disciples to end up rejecting their method along with any kind of logic, starting a chain of events that ends up destroying both social science and the humanities.

>Shakespeare
He was a good playwright, that's all.
I nominate Newton.

Saussure didn't come up with anything that wasn't already in play in Plato's time, and modern linguistics had been well underway since the late 1700s. The fact that French philosophers and their illegitimate offspring in Anglo English departments obsess over him is more of a proof of both their general ignorance and their chronic navel-gazing than a proof of Saussure's genuine intellectual value. Nobody talks about this guy outside of your bubble.

>STEMsperg
>smart

>he's wrong becuz i sed so
>muh false application is a reflection of theory
jej

Leibniz*

this

Legitimately, this guy.

Can you imagine being born in a fucking Brazilian slum in the 19th century, frequent school for 2 years and from there become a self-taught polyglot, unbelievably well read and cultured, and write a huge, masterful ouvre that spans basically every literary genre, which rightfully places you in the uncontested number one spot as the most accomplished author in your language?

>niggas who were smart as fuck
>posts white people

What?

Me, desu.

Post an excerpt from your diary desu

see

>lose fortune over tulips
>never get laid
>believe in alchemy
>steal calculus from leibniz
>get overshadowed by jew whole stole ideas from patent office

I'm just joking of course. Newton was obviously smart.

Sperg-tastic post, user! Did you write it on a scroll? No? Did you mark it on a tablet? What's that? A samsung galaxy, you say? Gosh, user, you're so funny!

>Shakespeare
>Tesla
The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

>Tesla
>Anglo

>implying any non-Anglos care about Tesla

>pic related Tesla museum in Serbia

>old people who got the low hanging fruit of their fields are smart

Also saying anyone in philosophy is a joke considering the whole field went on a 2000 year detour that amounted in nothing

my diary is basically my piece of work, so i'm not posting it because you would fucking steal it

Was going to post that. Here it is:

> (You)

Was he autistic?