/grh/ - Goodreads Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

beamly.com/tv-film/times-joey-better-boyfriend-ross
indy100.com/article/joey-rachel-friends-romance-fan-theory-best-couple-conspiracy-twitter-thread-7885766
rossistheworst.tumblr.com/
b00kstorebabe.blogspot.com/2017/03/review-black-witch-by-laurie-forest.html
docs.google.com/document/d/1xryu0eX2TcLTafLcWo25wdNaUQ2zY_BMSGvEDvLZ4Ks/edit
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1a4z0JKMlSkYW9uYTZKdzc4YTQ?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i once saw a girl giving 1/5 to plato's republic because plato "is a fucking misogynist"

my man plato lived in a time before the invention of women how could he even be misogynist

Why are numales so obsessed with femininity?

Plato actually was remarkable feminist in the sense that he believed women were capable of belonging to the class of gold and capable of becoming philosopher queens.

Because they can't compete with Chad on the basis of sports and social skills and therefore resort to other endeavors in which they believe they can get pussy, in this case becoming an 'ally' of feminists.

Cause it feels good and the entire identity of masculine men is just a way for them to cope with that knowledge.

Former numale here. Femininity appeals to us because it makes how pathetic we are seem like a valid identity. We fetishes victimised women like Sylvia Plath and secretly wish we could be them. Basically, it's a really effective for inadequate men to live in denial.

Why do Asian males become fucking beta numale bitches the moment they land in America? Does their first sight of 14 inch black cock make them cream their pants so hard, they receive permanent brain damage?

>PLEASE FEMALE HUMANS HAVE SEX WITH ME! LOOK HOW MUCH I UNDERSTAND YOUR PLIGHT!

btw are the male characters in friends masculine?

>it's thinly veiled r9k thread again
how about we make this more interesting

No idea what you mean.
Joey is a sweetheart, Ross is a fuckboi is the general female concensous, if that's what you want to know.

ross is a a nerd, joey is a flirt, chandler is a smartass

you didn't understand friends, pathetic.

b-but I liked Ubik though.

The results are unquestionable. I deem you: Pleb.

that doesn't disprove my post, dipshit

beamly.com/tv-film/times-joey-better-boyfriend-ross

indy100.com/article/joey-rachel-friends-romance-fan-theory-best-couple-conspiracy-twitter-thread-7885766

rossistheworst.tumblr.com/

>retarded tumblr anime-tier e-fans
>mattering
can't believe dummies like you who didn't understand FRIENDS exist ahaha.

I mean, TCOL49 is by far the better book, but I'd still stand by Ubik as a very good(but not great) book. If Dick could write characters better it would be much improved.

is milk and honey actually worth reading? I keep seeing it advertised on books websites.

I think looking at the first few pages on Amazon would answer your question.

I actually don't hate Tao Lin, but I figure I'd post this anyway

It's because of Deng the revisionist traitor. People can say how great he is on Veeky Forums all day but in the end they're still Westerners

I bet you read Capital in the original Chinese.

>tfw you always fear that someone will post one of your reviews
My biggest fear, desu

Plato was anti-democracy and anti-freedom, his ideas would be abhorrent by today's standards in a lot of ways... but maybe his views on women were his ONLY progressive views(for the time). Criticizing Plato for his views on women is like criticizing Hitler by his views on animal rights.

crème et sugar is way better.

>>>Plato was anti-democracy and anti-freedom, his ideas would be abhorrent by today's standards in a lot of ways... but maybe his views on women were his ONLY progressive views(for the time). Criticizing Plato for his views on women is like criticizing Hitler by his views on animal rights.

Longer Review:

b00kstorebabe.blogspot.com/2017/03/review-black-witch-by-laurie-forest.html

>The Black Witch is the most dangerous, offensive, book I've ever read. It's racist, ableist, homophobic, and is written with no marginalized people in mind.

>TFW a YA novel is literally the most dangerous book ever read!

>crème et sugar
we still need to publish that shit, I actually have the pdf

should I post it?

yes

Post some of yours friend :3

>former
Sure

welcome to /teen/ - underage general

Post it.
C'mon

sorry,

Here it is: docs.google.com/document/d/1xryu0eX2TcLTafLcWo25wdNaUQ2zY_BMSGvEDvLZ4Ks/edit

proto-versions here (extra-long-forgotten-poems) :drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1a4z0JKMlSkYW9uYTZKdzc4YTQ?usp=sharing

He may not be a heavyweight, but he seems like a nice person to know

Get out of your house

Red pill me on Deng

He was great and that guy is a faggot. You're a bit of a faggot for listening to him.

is it a thing on Veeky Forums to like deng xiaoping?
who the fuck would like that guy
i think this guy is an actual homosexual

Based Croat blowing psueds and soulless technical memers the fuck out.

Something I've never understood though, if Harold Bloom supposedly hates 'games' and writers who focus on technique and just jerk themselves off over how clever they are (Gass, for example) why does he love Pinecone so much?

How does she care this much about a throwaway piece of YA shit

>Based Croat
massive cringe

Did Pinky shit on your favourite meme-book?

Pinky is a massive meme himself

Yes. And the meme is that he shits on other memes.

>Plato was anti-democracy and anti-freedom
Based

>Plato was anti-freedom
This is literally what cave dwellers believe.